GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

I'm attending my brother's reception tonight, dang it.
The Arboretum is right down the street from me. I even saw one of their peacocks this morning on my way to the gas station.
I will be at the vigil in spirit. A shame I can't meet up with my sleuthers in honor of dear Ara.

It's pretty standard to plead not guilty. Nothing unusual about that.

It is up to the State to prove he is guilty, not the other way around.

Murderer's rarely wave a flag and say yeah I did it.

No way! You've GOT to be kidding me!!! Not Guilty??? How the heck is it even possible that he isn't? I can't come up with anything that clears him. He was at the lake and swore he came home with him and Piqui wanted to go to the park that morning blah blah... so how can he explain his dead body found near the lake?

Is he saying whomever killed him kidnapped at Pasadena and drove all the way back to the lake to kill and bury? Omg I can't even...

Am I missing anything?? This is crazy!

This poor baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Kraft pled not guilty, when the dead body was sitting next to him in the car when he got pulled over. Sociopaths!
Big mean nasty Monsters comes in all shapes and sizes even disquised in a little 5'2 body with orange hair with a big smile on his face while being charged with his sons murder. Ha ha real funny isnt it? Now whos going to have the last laugh?

789ac05c6e6db932c60f56933518d517.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-murdering-5-year-old-son-jokes-court.html

I'm attending my brother's reception tonight, dang it.
The Arboretum is right down the street from me. I even saw one of their peacocks this morning on my way to the gas station.
I will be at the vigil in spirit. A shame I can't meet up with my sleuthers in honor of dear Ara.

The family of Andressian Jr. told CBS Los Angeles that a prayer vigil previously scheduled for 7 p.m. Saturday at the Los Angeles County Arboretum in Arcadia had been postponed to a later date.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-of...oy-aramazd-andressian-jr-found-in-california/

I just got back from the location where little Ara was found. LE was finished there but there were lots of news stations including from the Los Angeles area. <modsnip>

The good news of it is we have Piqui back- not how we hoped and prayed, but he is now home.
Hopefully once Dear Ole Daddy gets into general population, his fellow 'offenders' (as we are required to call them in NCDPS) will let him know how any crime against a child is not tolerated. Seen too many "lock in a sock" demonstrations against our Amy J offenders to believe he will slide by unnoticed.

The good news of it is we have Piqui back- not how we hoped and prayed, but he is now home.
Hopefully once Dear Ole Daddy gets into general population, his fellow 'offenders' (as we are required to call them in NCDPS) will let him know how any crime against a child is not tolerated. Seen too many "lock in a sock" demonstrations against our Amy J offenders to believe he will slide by unnoticed.
I don't think he will ever be in general population. He'll be in his private cell with his own TV, books, access to the internet, yard, tons of activities and options to study vocations, work for pay and even get physical visits by female groupies and option to get married as have other murderers in CA, imo.

I am surprised, tho not shocked that little Ara is no longer with us. I was holding onto him just being hidden somewhere.

My prayers are certainly with his family members, especially his Mother. Also, prayers for those who've been tasked with recovering Ara' s remains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm relieved his momma can now properly lay her beautiful only child to rest.
That's the only good thing out of this and it's horrible.

I alerted a MOD to my post to see if it's ok to give the location.
Well so far LE has stated they've been searching Nojoqui Falls, Lake Cachuma and Santa Yenez. Ruling out the lake, that leaves Nojoqui or Santa Yenez imo.

The frustrating part now is waiting maybe 5 years for the trial (Jodi Arias, Menensez bros took 5 years for the trial to start, Casey Anthony 3). We won't know all the details til then. And if he gets the death penalty he'll go to San Quentin where Scott Peterson is locked up. They have drama workshops, allowed to play baseball, get college degrees, have their own TV and more. He won't have time to think about his crime.

No way! You've GOT to be kidding me!!! Not Guilty??? How the heck is it even possible that he isn't? I can't come up with anything that clears him. He was at the lake and swore he came home with him and Piqui wanted to go to the park that morning blah blah... so how can he explain his dead body found near the lake?

Is he saying whomever killed him kidnapped at Pasadena and drove all the way back to the lake to kill and bury? Omg I can't even...

Am I missing anything?? This is crazy!
He might swear that he wandered off and when he couldn't find him, he decided to commit suicide.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Well so far LE has stated they've been searching Nojoqui Falls, Lake Cachuma and Santa Yenez. Ruling out the lake, that leaves Nojoqui or Santa Yenez imo.

The frustrating part now is waiting maybe 5 years for the trial (Jodi Arias, Menensez bros took 5 years for the trial to start, Casey Anthony 3). We won't know all the details til then.

Why are you ruling out the Lake area?
The lake is surrounded by miles of hiding places.

"The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Los Angeles Saturday that the body of Aramazd Andressian Jr. was found after homicide detectives returned to the Lake Cachuma area of Santa Barbara County Friday "in an effort to locate additional evidence."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/body-of...oy-aramazd-andressian-jr-found-in-california/

The frustrating part now is waiting maybe 5 years for the trial (Jodi Arias, Menensez bros took 5 years for the trial to start, Casey Anthony 3). We won't know all the details til then.

I'm sorry. I did post the location with pictures and I alerted my posts to the mods to make sure it was ok to post (they quickly removed them). They are trying to find out if its ok for me to share. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize the case ya know? With all the reporters there today I don't think it will be withheld for long. My concern is sharing info that for some reason should not be out there just yet.

I'm sorry. I did post the location with pictures and I alerted my posts to the mods to make sure it was ok to post (they quickly removed them). They are trying to find out if its ok for me to share. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize the case ya know? With all the reporters there today I don't think it will be withheld for long. My concern is sharing info that for some reason should not be out there just yet.

You did the right thing, we don't want to jeopardize the case!

I just got back from the location where little Ara was found. LE was finished there but there were lots of news stations including from the Los Angeles area. It was probably the first place I mentioned on this thread where they should look.
Where was the area? Do you have a photo and why did you choose this spot from the beginning?

Nevermind, I just saw your post. I hope we can see the photos soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back