The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiot! The Dickies would have been paying and here he is bragging about the scouts etc.
<modsnip>
Allison must have been cringing.

The brides parents pay for the wedding and the grooms side pay for the alcohol (normally I think)

Is that why it was a non alcohol wedding??

Apparently some guests left during his speech to get a drink at a bar (it was a non alcoholic affair) and when they came back he was still rambling on, mainly about "mummy and daddy". Better get my psych manual out again for yet another re evaluation.

Man, I've got no TV here at home!!! And 60 Minutes only has the promo on the website :gaah: I'm dying of curiosity over here!!!

I'll watch it tomorrow online - but I have the patience of a gnat!!

Thanks for the running commentary - at least I'm having glimpses of it all!!

PS The first time I heard him speak I too thought he was gay. There's something very effeminate about him IMO.....

BIB. My initial impression along these lines has been reinforced after tonight's program. Agree, there is something effeminate about him. As for TMcH 'disingenuous' is a word which crossed my mind. My opinion only.

Hi Toe

Nonetheless it's obvious if it wasn't TM it would have been anyone else GBC met on a conference or whatever and that's something I believe TM has been told/heard over and over from police/family.

TM's nett and moral value is whatever she was paid for this interview and all the others yet to come : trash magazines, etc, etc.

Honestly, if TM were a moral person she'd be on suicide watch right now.

I suspect she's drowning her sorrows in a 5 star hotel... not much of a band aid for the rest of her life (nor her sons' lives nor the man/men who fathered them)....

I thought the programme was respectful of Allison, her friends spoke so lovingly toward Allison and the girls. I smiled when Ainsworth said 'he wouldn't trust GBC to take his dog for a walk' as for TM she must accept her part in Allison's murder it's not acceptable for her to dismiss it by claiming if it wasn't her it would have been someone else, it wasn't someone else it was her - and it was her for the previous 3 years.

Apparently some guests left during his speech to get a drink at a bar (it was a non alcoholic affair) and when they came back he was still rambling on, mainly about "mummy and daddy". Better get my psych manual out again for yet another re evaluation.

Dr. Freud would have a field day.

Ahh! So THAT'S what he was shaking about and having breathing problems over when the verdict was read out.
That makes sense to me ;)

No money for GBC or for his family who negotiated this deal.
Yes after Olivia had walked in smiling before the dury retired for their verdict. Obviously when the deal was made. Aww, Diddems, what a shame that didn't work out for you.
Gerard Baden-Clay stood to gain $600,000 from media deal if he was acquitted of murdering wife Allison

July 20, 2014 12:00AM

GERARD Baden-Clay was wheeling and dealing behind bars to gain up to $2 million if he&#8217;d been acquitted of murdering his wife Allison.

The day before the remorseless killer was found guilty, he bragged to prison guards he would soon be a free man &#8211; and a wealthy one too.

Baden-Clay would have walked out to a media deal of at least $600,000, negotiated by his family as he awaited trial.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226994719127

Both her friends and cousin on the different channels have said re the scratches how unlike her it was to have fought him as she was so gentle. The cousin has been saying how proud she was that Allison fought for her girls to mark him and keep the girls safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think her fighting back and scratching him was a very typical human reaction of flight or fight.

If he had her pinned down there was no way she could run so she made darn sure she fought him.

I think her fighting back and scratching him was a very typical human reaction of flight or fight.

If he had her pinned down there was no way she could run so she made darn sure she fought him.

This! She also left her mark so that her children could be protected and her murderer caught!

It must have been so surreal for Allison. She was fighting for her life against HER HUSBAND. Something she would never have expected in a million years. I am so glad she marked him for the murderer he is.

This might be the part where he was talking about the children and them being left on their own, I thought he was saying that they were medicated ?

So the Inspector is now saying 'yes' to premeditation. All of this has been bottled up due to subjudice, which is why it is so full on I think. Overacting by the role player bit actors. Sheesh.

I thought the programme was respectful of Allison, her friends spoke so lovingly toward Allison and the girls. I smiled when Ainsworth said 'he wouldn't trust GBC to take his dog for a walk' as for TM she must accept her part in Allison's murder it's not acceptable for her to dismiss it by claiming if it wasn't her it would have been someone else, it wasn't someone else it was her - and it was her for the previous 3 years.

My bold BTW
Agree.

TM can protest all she likes but she did play a hand(not in a physical sense but a mental sense) in this and I think she is deflecting guilt/ lying to herself to make herself feel better

That letter Allison wrote clearly tells me she had become very aware she was dealing with a manipulator. Asking him to write his answers down is so that he can't later turn around and deny saying it or claim she took it the wrong way, misunderstood etc. She became dangerous to him, as I've said before, she could expose him as the liar and cheat he was and also what a poor excuse for a husband he was and his abject failure as a businessman. He couldn't risk her exposing him as the giant fraud he is. That was as much his motive as the money he stood to gain from murdering her.

Hi Irisrising

Any guesses?

Part of what's repulsive - for me - is his complete lack of authenticity.

His manner and expressions seem plastic, acted, contrived.

I suspect he has no real Self.

Something went really wrong somewhere :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members