The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

WillenFan21

Reaction score
So I am curious?? How do you guys think the defense will explain Roy Kronk obtaining Caylee's body to place it where it was found at?? I mean they are going to have to explain that one.... I don't believe it at all. They obviously did not think this through.

I think I missed a critical piece of information today. How did the meter reader get Caylee's body???? (I had to take a shower sometime today. I was glued to the tv!)
:waitasec:

I am amazed that the DT is going to try and villanize one of the heroes if this case. I personally don't care if RK had some thoughts about any reward, etc. I only care that he persisted in his hunch and found sweet Caylee.

Thank you, Mr. K!

For me, that was the most bizarre part of the opening. It makes no sense. Why move it if he found it? If all he wanted was fame and the reward--there was no need to move it. And where did he find it?

That whole Roy Kronk thing really had me scratching my head. Where in the world would he have come across her body, to hide it, and then place it in that swamp?? Makes no sense to me, at all. JB said "we'll never know" where Kronk got her body. That's the easy way out, IMO. If JB expects anyone to believe that theory, he needs to connect the dots a little better. JMO.

That is what I am saying!!! And then he says that George and Casey covered it up? Which is it?

Also... if ICA told JB that whole story about the pool and everything... wouldn't she have told him WHERE the body was dumped? Or is JB trying to insinuate that George was the one that dumped the body? I don't understand JB's statement of "we'll never know where the body was" (originally). To me, that makes the story he told in his opening statement lack credibility.

He should have left Roy Kronk out of it as far as I'm concerned!! It is not believable in any way shape of form. I was even starting to believe Jose for a minute until he brought Roy into it. There is not way that Roy just happened to know where they hid the body and moved it. If he had known where the body was he would not have moved it. That was just one lie to far and it will be the thing that hangs Casey in my opinion. One lie too many and they ruin the rest of the lies.

According to Baez, Kronk found Caylee's body lying some-were we will never know then took her home instead of calling the police and collect the reward.After his car broke down he planted the body, called the police to collect the reward as he was broke. Makes perfect sense to me.

I couldn't follow this connection. Apparently Roy found the body (where did George discard it in the first place), but hid it away for a while until he could rake in a huge reward.....but realized that the reward was for a live Caylee, so just sat on the body for a while???

The defense would have done better to leave any "Roy" bashing out of the opening statements. If he didn't kill Caylee or help Casey/George dispose of her body, what's the point in bringing this up?

Same with all the discrediting of the dog hits....they just admitted that Caylee died at the residence on the 16th. Why would they try to discredit the dog hits?

I think I missed a critical piece of information today. How did the meter reader get Caylee's body???? (I had to take a shower sometime today. I was glued to the tv!)

LOTS of people are asking that question. From what I've gleened so far, assuming I must have zoned out at some point and missed a chunk, NO ONE got that critical piece of information. He basically jumped from Caylee drowning to RK maneuvering to "discover" her body for money. JB may have said something about how "we'll never know how", but I'm not sure about that.

It's kind of like that cartoon with two mathematical genius's working on a chalkboard with complex formulas all over it. In the center, in big letters it says:

And then ... A MIRACLE OCCURS!​

Because that's the only explanation.

Yeah -- they sure put him under the bus, but they never explained how he got Caylee's body so he could dump it in the woods!!

Roy Kronk never would've found the remains of a little girl if her mother had reported an accident. GA certainly would've had enough sense to report an accident. It just doesn't answer anything. The DT is just going to irritate the jurors with a silly defense.

According to Baez, Kronk found Caylee's body lying some-were we will never know then took her home instead of calling the police and collect the reward.After his car broke down he planted the body, called the police to collect the reward as he was broke. Makes perfect sense to me.
It makes no sense. JB did a good job until he got to Kronk. Why would Kronk take the body home and move it when he could just call the cops right away and collect the reward that way? Plus how would he know it was Caylee's body?

How did Roy Kronk get the body. That is so far fetched!
No one can tell me if George was present when Caylee drowned, he would have never just discarded her body. He would have been beside himself with grief, and he would have given her the funeral she deserved.
I am mortified with this story.

So some innocent man 'finds' a dead child so he TAKES IT WITH HIM SOMEWHERE? He is going to risk being found with a dead body on him? WHY would anyone do that?

:waitasec: It's like a circle. No beginning and no end.

When I heard JB mention Roy Kronk I thought ... omg ... the bus is heading towards him, too !

What it said to me was TOTAL DESPARATION by the DT !!

Bringing RK in was a JOKE ... a JOKE ...

It makes no sense. JB did a good job until he got to Kronk. Why would Kronk take the body home and move it when he could just call the cops right away and collect the reward that way? Plus how would he know it was Caylee's body?
Bingo!

Baez inserting Kronk into the equation sunk the opening statement. He should have stuck with the drowning and the GA helped KC theory. Baez was doing all right until he Kronked himself.

ummmm, I sure would be p!ssed off if I were either Kronk or George

I don't understand how it's legal for Baez to drag people through the mud like that but I know why he's doing it ... 'cause he's got nothing ... NOTHING I tell you! :D

'cause his client isn't credible so he's gotta try to distract the jury with outrageous insinuations, which basically shows that he thinks they're stupid, and which I wouldn't appreciate if I were a juror

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back