New poll! How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

• Her services are not needed.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Fair

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Good

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
You decide. How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?
Feel free to debate the subject matter. Thank you for voting.

I'll reserve my judgement awhile as she got shot down with a 'cease and desist' letter the last time she went public to speak.

Also, Anne Bremner Twittered today that she'll be on The Today Show Friday morning regarding Rebecca's death. That should give us some good info!

I had to vote "poor."

Sorry, Anne, but I haven't seen anything good about this case yet.

I am withholding judgement for a while. She was talking big a week or so ago and sending in all this info to the AG but now everything seems to have stopped and she has sent nothing. I heard or read she was waiting for a copy of the LE investigation. Well I bet they are never sending her that and have no obligation to do so, so what is she waiting for? They may never send it. What she needs, and all she needs are the proof that AS failed the polygraph, and the witnesses she claims to have make their statements and pictures etc of her own investigation. Anyway, I doubt LE is sending her anything since she has never received it. They aren't even returning R's phone and computers etc which seems strange and unethical. Bremner should be able to get this stuff back if the case is closed. Why doesn't she try to get those items by going thru a judge??

On the Today Show this morning Bremner implicated Adam.

New to me:
Her sister said RZ was optimistic about Max’s condition.

That RZ was optimistic leads me to wonder if she was hit hard with the negative prognosis considering then it would be unexpected news.

Also RZ was talking happily about vacations and visits when they spoke the night before RZ received the bad news.

It still seems an unexpected attitude even with optimism. I mean how could anyone be fine with Max still unconscious?

Had I been in the bathroom behind the stairwell and having heard the fall and been with Max’s unresponsive body, I would have been beside myself even if I thought he was going to be ok in the long run.

all imo

On the Today Show this morning Bremner implicated Adam.

New to me:
Her sister said RZ was optimistic about Max’s condition.

That RZ was optimistic leads me to wonder if she was hit hard with the negative prognosis considering then it would be unexpected news.

Also RZ was talking happily about vacations and visits when they spoke the night before RZ received the bad news.

It still seems an unexpected attitude even with optimism. I mean how could anyone be fine with Max still unconscious?

Had I been in the bathroom behind the stairwell and having heard the fall and been with Max’s unresponsive body, I would have been beside myself even if I thought he was going to be ok in the long run.

all imo

I agree with you. It was kinda sad to watch that interview because the sister is so obviously in denial. To insist RZ was optimistic about Max's condition shows just how much so. All that confirms for me is that RZ was being deceptive to her sister.

Bremner said they were asking for an independent investigation comparable to Michael Jackson's case. Yet she hasn't made that request official, has she?

I am withholding judgement for a while. She was talking big a week or so ago and sending in all this info to the AG but now everything seems to have stopped and she has sent nothing. I heard or read she was waiting for a copy of the LE investigation. Well I bet they are never sending her that and have no obligation to do so, so what is she waiting for? They may never send it. What she needs, and all she needs are the proof that AS failed the polygraph, and the witnesses she claims to have make their statements and pictures etc of her own investigation. Anyway, I doubt LE is sending her anything since she has never received it. They aren't even returning R's phone and computers etc which seems strange and unethical. Bremner should be able to get this stuff back if the case is closed. Why doesn't she try to get those items by going thru a judge??

bbm. The BIL also made a similar comment on the Today Show and I thought Ann Curry would fall out of her chair. Only a Judge can make that happen. Bremner compared it to Michael Jackson's case and said they were asking for an independent investigation but where is her official request?

JMO

Exactly MyBelle. She needs to get on the stick. At this time I would have to vote she is doing a poor job. I think she thought she could get somewhere by just talking in the media. Shaknai has shut her up virtually. But she hasn't had the family make a request thru a judge or brought a lawsuit or anything to get her sister's missing items. LE isn't sending them the investigation. EVER. Unless forced to by a judge. What judge?? There is no law suit. She needs to send in what she has. All she needs is a copy of the video of the LE presser and then all her evidence to the contrary. She doesn't need a copy of the investigation to get this moving yet she isn't making her request to the AG. Also, the Today show reporter had an answer to everything she has been stating in newspaper articles and on tv.

Exactly MyBelle. She needs to get on the stick. At this time I would have to vote she is doing a poor job. I think she thought she could get somewhere by just talking in the media. Shaknai has shut her up virtually. But she hasn't had the family make a request thru a judge or brought a lawsuit or anything to get her sister's missing items. LE isn't sending them the investigation. EVER. Unless forced to by a judge. What judge?? There is no law suit. She needs to send in what she has. All she needs is a copy of the video of the LE presser and then all her evidence to the contrary. She doesn't need a copy of the investigation to get this moving yet she isn't making her request to the AG. Also, the Today show reporter had an answer to everything she has been stating in newspaper articles and on tv.

If Bremner files anything and it is rejected, it is over. Media will drop it and I think Bremner knows that.

JMO

I agree it could easily take six months to gather and analyze all the information. I find it odd that the case is officially CLOSED but now LE are finally using the software to get more information from the phone? I don't blame Anne for wanting an independent investigation.... the cops closed the case but a didling around with new info.... and at this point their motive would be suspect....because they may want to hide their mistakes.

"You can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it." you have to change your mind and point of view....

I agree with you. It was kinda sad to watch that interview because the sister is so obviously in denial. To insist RZ was optimistic about Max's condition shows just how much so. All that confirms for me is that RZ was being deceptive to her sister.

Bremner said they were asking for an independent investigation comparable to Michael Jackson's case. Yet she hasn't made that request official, has she?

RZ wasn't allowed in the ICU so quite possibly she wasn't aware of the extent of Max's injuries. By the way LE used the idea that Max was stable to justify why they went to the hospital on July 14th. LE claimed during the press-conference Max was stable until then, and then LE claimed hospital contacted them to say Max's condition had worsened. It was claimed during the press-conference.

The media is already making the family look bad. Today they came off as poor misguided people that can't face the truth on the Today show. Even Ann Curry treated them that way. You could tell she did not believe the family's story or beliefs. There was an excuse for everything shown by that reporter. I don't think today's visit to the Today show helped Ann Bremner's cause. She needs to do SOMETHING quickly, even if it isn't sending her request to the AG to keep this in the public eye. I was reading on another forum that was gung ho on all this but they have almost disappeared over there now. Quite quiet except for some trolls. I hate to see this case shoved under the rug. I hope Bremner is close to sending her info to the AG.

I agree Ann Curry was very dismissive. By the way I have never heard police publicly claim that the scream for help came from some teenagers on the beach. In fact police haven't said anything about anyone screaming for help.
And how did police deduce it were teenagers screaming for help on the beach?

I agree Ann Curry was very dismissive. By the way I have never heard police publicly claim that the scream for help came from some teenagers on the beach. In fact police haven't said anything about anyone screaming for help.
And how did police deduce it were teenagers screaming for help on the beach?

I was VERY surprised to hear that for the first time during this interview. Guess it took LE THAT long to make a decision about TWO people stating the scream came from the Spreckles mansion. :back:

Not something someone would say lightly imho. We are talking about two witnesses, both concerned it had to do with events at the mansion. People who live there and are used to hearing the daily and nightly activities on the beach and in the neighborhood.

I was VERY surprised to hear that for the first time during this interview. Guess it took LE THAT long to make a decision about TWO people stating the scream came from the Spreckles mansion. :back:

Not something someone would say lightly imho. We are talking about two witnesses, both concerned it had to do with events at the mansion. People who live there and are used to hearing the daily and nightly activities on the beach and in the neighborhood.

Never heard there were TWO people that stated they heard a scream from the Spreckels mansion. Well Anne Bremner needs to have those people come forward with their names and accounts.

As far as how the police knew it was teens, maybe they interviewed people in the neighborhood and some teens said they were on the beach that night and one of them said "Help me" and that they heard nothing coming from the mansion. Maybe they were even playing music.

Never heard theree were TWO people that stated they heard a scream from the Spreckels mansion. Well Anne Bremner needs to have those people come forward with their names and accounts.

As far as how the police knew it was teens, maybe they interviewed people in the neighborhood and some teens said they were on the beach that night and one of them said "Help me" and that they heard nothing coming from the mansion. Maybe they were even playing music.

Maybe, or just maybe not.

Never heard theree were TWO people that stated they heard a scream from the Spreckels mansion. Well Anne Bremner needs to have those people come forward with their names and accounts.

If police did any of it what is stopping them from telling it to the public? Not a peep out of them about screams for help heard that night.
And by the way why won't they return the cell phone to the family? It's an iron clad suicide according to police, why won't they return the cell phone? They don't have any reason to investigate her cell phone further, since according to them she had killed herself and the case is closed.

If LE has already established there were teens on the beach making noise, there's really no way to know at this late date if the two people heard something different.

I don't believe those two people reported what they heard by calling 911 when they heard it.

JMO

The media is already making the family look bad. Today they came off as poor misguided people that can't face the truth on the Today show. Even Ann Curry treated them that way. You could tell she did not believe the family's story or beliefs. There was an excuse for everything shown by that reporter. I don't think today's visit to the Today show helped Ann Bremner's cause. She needs to do SOMETHING quickly, even if it isn't sending her request to the AG to keep this in the public eye. I was reading on another forum that was gung ho on all this but they have almost disappeared over there now. Quite quiet except for some trolls. I hate to see this case shoved under the rug. I hope Bremner is close to sending her info to the AG.

The family is making themselves look bad. Curry had no control over the poor way they responded to her questions.

imo, Bremner isn't sending her official request in to the AG because she has no evidence LE did anything improper.

all, JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back