IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/videos/audio-of-suspected-killer-in-indiana-teens-murder-has-triggered-a-thousand-tips/vp-AAnh5su[/video]

Pretty informative video here with the reporter walking down the hill right next to the bridge.

Posted 14 hours ago on Inside Edition. Loads slowly....so give it a minute.

[video=youtube;a8xq5KgKHyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xq5KgKHyE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8xq5KgKHyE[/video]

Same video as linked by steelman however no 'loading issues'. The reporter footage walking down the hill starts @ approximately 1:02. Posted in media thread as well.

There are three meat packing plants in waterloo iowa? Could this be a connection?

[video]https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/videos/audio-of-suspected-killer-in-indiana-teens-murder-has-triggered-a-thousand-tips/vp-AAnh5su[/video]

Pretty informative video here with the reporter walking down the hill right next to the bridge.

Posted 14 hours ago on Inside Edition. Loads slowly....so give it a minute.

Good info. I wondered about that yesterday while watching the Crime Watch video there.
This vid shows the reporter coming off the north end of the bridge and going down the hill toward the homeowner's property where Abby and Libby were found.

MOO

Linking to a previous post I made regarding timeline for DNA.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-8&p=13171972#post13171972

One comment regarding the possibility of perp being tied to other crimes via DNA: I looked back at the Hannah Graham timeline. She went missing 9/13/2014 and the announcement that DNA tied Jesse Matthew to Morgan Harrington murder was made 9/29/2014. 16 days. So it's very possible any DNA ties to other crimes have not completed yet. I'm still suspicious this guy may be tied to Lyric and Elizabeth (Evansdale, IA).

(Hope this works...if it doesn't, it's post #756 in thread #8).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they're thinking releasing a video of him walking would be useless because his gait would be pretty altered from his normal walking pattern because he was walking on this crazy bridge with gaps.

I also think thats why he's looking down. I don't know how you could walk on that bridge without constantly looking down to make sure you don't trip or put your leg through a gap. JMO.

We walked with a camera crew from NBC News Chicago.

They were setting up behind us as we got to the bridge. My plan was to walk to the south end and come back.

At the bridge.

68a0bd552ca165103d50ac5c238d73f8.jpg

Bridge.

There are six side platforms, three on each side. I was unable to climb up as I was afraid of losing my balance. So much for the plan.

Using a zoom lens, this is just past the first side platform. You can see the other five platforms and the barricade at the south end of the bridge. We tried with my camera, my android and my daughter's Iphone to duplicate the same shadows that I was certain were barricades (that LE confirmed) in Libby's photo of Abby, but for what it is worth, I could not. Maybe due to lighting. It was overcast today.

f6d33057cedef1cc42c096cc125dc0c0.jpg

This is not a hill. Just a small built up area just before getting on the bridge. It looks easy to get on but it is not. The young news crew girl wouldn't go up either. One of the two camera guys did, but maybe not as far as Abby went.

5f25253c3eb7448c075f2e09bcbd79f6.jpg

There is nothing I would call a hill here. There is i small area to the left, maybe two feet wide that looks like maybe you can climb down, but it's steep.

fe7200c9ad9a7f3eb94b266e02522eef.jpg

9a7a16d7b367b4bc56d0a2b4db8e88a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

It's not speculation anymore. It's legit dna evidence

http://fox59.com/2017/02/23/dna-evidence-recovered-in-delphi-murder-investigation/

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Good news. And now, what we also know, is they can tell his racial/ethnic heritage, and the closest matches to his DNA profile who have signed up with Ancestry.com. So it's a fairly safe bet you can get a clustering of distant family members, to see where his family is from. If they were to submit the DNA profile to Ancestry.com.

Two days ago we hashed to death whether one of the photos showed there was a vehicle in the gully beneath the bridge. I couldn't see anything but rocks and trees, but some people were able to make out vehicles with people in them. So yeah, joke. Sort of.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Vehicles below the bridge area isn't the same as where the bodies were found. AFAIK we don't have images of that location.

The house is gorgeous. Completely OT, I know. I ❤️ Historic homes!

Good news. And now, what we also know, is they can tell his racial/ethnic heritage, and the closest matches to his DNA profile who have signed up with Ancestry.com. So it's a fairly safe bet you can get a clustering of distant family members, to see where his family is from. If they were to submit the DNA profile to Ancestry.com.

Are you implying that LE would have access to Ancestry.com's database?

I'm wondering that too.

The Victoria Stafford case here in Ontario was solved when CCTV video was released showing Victoria hand in hand with a woman walking away from her school. The woman in the video was identified by Victoria's mother by watching her walk. She had a very distinctive gait. That's what got the ball moving.

I just think it would be extremely beneficial to see Bridge Guy moving. I wonder why they don't want to release it?

Unfortunately the video and audio might be extremely distressing and they don't want to release it for the families sake. The problem is if there are no developments or new releases of additional suspect information the case is not going to be covered as prominently by the media.

We walked with a camera crew from NBC News ...

RSBM...

Thanks for sharing the pics and your perspective, IllinoisMissing. Very helpful! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't caught up on the threads since yesterday. Part of the reason Im taking a break is because, after spending hours studying the suspect photos, Im pretty sure I see pretty good detail of the nose of the suspect. He seems to have a distinguishable nose.

I'm fairly confident the LE know who he is, are watching him close, and are just waiting on DNA and collecting evidence before they make the arrest.

I may be completely wrong, but am confident enough to take a break from this and feel some relief.

I also believe the search warrant that was performed in the first couple days is VERY significant.

Not sure if the pic I posted earlier is coming out right on other peoples screens, but this pic is where I see the nose shape.

3450e1ff4b530cfacfa004051d115f80.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I cannot get the words of the property owner out of my head. At the 2:06 mark

“My son, when he was a kid, he and his buddies played in here all the time,” Logan explained.

My question to the locals would be...is that area the landowner is standing on a place that many hikers would know about or wanted to hike through? It's private property. Logic points to someone who knew that land or worked on that land or the surrounding area. Of course logic doesn't always prevail. MOO

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/delphi-property-owner-speaks-to-news-18-after-bodies-found-in-backyard/

Haven't caught up on the threads since yesterday. Part of the reason Im taking a break is because, after spending hours studying the suspect photos, Im pretty sure I see pretty good detail of the nose of the suspect. He seems to have a distinguishable nose.

I'm fairly confident the LE know who he is, are watching him close, and are just waiting on DNA and collecting evidence before they make the arrest.

I may be completely wrong, but am confident enough to take a break from this and feel some relief.

I also believe the search warrant that was performed in the first couple days is VERY significant.

Not sure if the pic I posted earlier is coming out right on other peoples screens, but this pic is where I see the nose shape.

What's your theory on the massive billboard campaign if the search warrant was significant and they know who they are looking for? Is your theory that he's on the run?

After analyzing so many versions of photos in the past few days, all I see here is a raccoon. :crazy:

Vehicles below the bridge area isn't the same as where the bodies were found. AFAIK we don't have images of that location.
Yeah I know. GGE asked about the kerfuffle with seeing things in the photos, so I tried to summarize. Did I misstate something?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I wonder if they're thinking releasing a video of him walking would be useless because his gait would be pretty altered from his normal walking pattern because he was walking on this crazy bridge with gaps.

I also think thats why he's looking down. I don't know how you could walk on that bridge without constantly looking down to make sure you don't trip or put your leg through a gap. JMO.

that's what I thought a couple days ago...his gait would be altered walking on rail ties.

We walked with a camera crew from NBC News Chicago.

They were setting up behind us as we got to the bridge. My plan was to walk to the north end and come back.

At the bridge.

68a0bd552ca165103d50ac5c238d73f8.jpg

Bridge.

There are six side platforms, three on each side. I was unable to climb up as I was afraid of losing my balance. So much for the plan.

Using a zoom lens, this is just past the first side platform. You can see the other five platforms and the barricade at the north end of the bridge. We tried with my camera, my android and my daughter's Iphone to duplicate the same shadows that I was certain were barricades (that LE confirmed) in Libby's photo of Abby, but for what it is worth, I could not. Maybe due to lighting. It was overcast today.

f6d33057cedef1cc42c096cc125dc0c0.jpg

This is not a hill. Just a small built up area just before getting on the bridge. It looks easy to get on but it is not. The young news crew girl wouldn't go up either. One if the two camera guys did, but maybe nit as far as Abby went.

5f25253c3eb7448c075f2e09bcbd79f6.jpg

There is nothing I would call a hill here. There is i small area to the left, maybe two feet wide that looks like maybe you can climb down, but it's steep.

fe7200c9ad9a7f3eb94b266e02522eef.jpg

9a7a16d7b367b4bc56d0a2b4db8e88a3.jpg

Thank you for visiting the location it must have been difficult emotionally for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member