Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys know the drill. Political discussions belong in the Political Pavilion.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

TY Bessie. Does this mean any responses to comments that MSM news anchors make about Islam should be posted in the PP? A few posts commenting about a particular news anchor were deleted, so I'm just wondering what is okay to post here & what needs to go to the PP. TIA, hon!

Let me back track a little here-do we know that the surviving bomber practices Islam?

Ok that said both uncles are in MD. I could have sworn I read there was an uncle up here in New England. :banghead:

We need a family tree on these two guys STAT!

I agree - I thought there was only the one Uncle who had spoken to the media, but it's been a confusing week. I need a glass of wine or three.

Let me back track a little here-do we know that the surviving bomber practices Islam?

No, i dont think we know that. i will try to find the article where the Imam, or perhaps just a spokesperson at the cultural center in Cambridge said he had only visited once.

I was thinking of the suspect today.

Pictured him lying in ICU. Guards at the door. Doctors and nurses coming in to check on him. I wonder if it has hit him yet, these same Doctors and nurses may have worked on his victims too.

I hope they don't allow him to watch TV. I don't want to think of gloating at the misery he has caused. I want to think of him lying there, not knowing what is happening or going to happen to him. I want him to feel alone. I want him to be scared.

Not very nice of me I know. But I yam what I yam.

This is awful, but I picture him with a brand new tracheostomy and never being able to speak about what he did again, through no one's fault but his.

I think so.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev talked of Islamic faith: Moscow paper

Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said on his Russian social media page that his world view was “Islam,” while his older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev talked about being “very religious” and complained there “are no values anymore,” according to an English-language Russian newspaper.....

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nt+Page+-+The+Washington+Times)#ixzz2R8cYKCPP

TY Bessie. Does this mean any responses to comments that MSM news anchors make about Islam should be posted in the PP? A few posts commenting about a particular news anchor were deleted, so I'm just wondering what is okay to post here & what needs to go to the PP. TIA, hon!

Can we not discuss opinions from media, politicans, etc that radical Islam may have influenced the bombers?

Pictured him lying in ICU. Guards at the door. Doctors and nurses coming in to check on him. I wonder if it has hit him yet, these same Doctors and nurses may have worked on his victims too.

I hope they don't allow him to watch TV. I don't want to think of gloating at the misery he has caused. I want to think of him lying there, not knowing what is happening or going to happen to him. I want him to feel alone. I want him to be scared.

I don't think he's doing much thinking at the moment - he's still drifting in and out of consciousness and needs assistance to breathe.

Our news is reporting that the neck and mouth wounds are indicative of a self inflicted injury, probably an attempt to commit suicide.

As far as we know (and has been reported): he was born into a Muslim family and had attended a Mosque once in the past 5 years.

As far as we know (and has been reported): he was born into a Muslim family and had attended a Mosque once in the past 5 years.

Where was this reported? The older brother became very religios and apparently attended a Mosque regularly.

I doubt he's thinking about anything except for himself.

It was reported that he was cursing violently during the ambulance trip to the hospital. I'm sure the emergency personnel in the ambulance were doing their jobs, but I'm also sure they had a lot of choice words for him too about what the remainder of his life will be like from now on.

If an item (MSM article) relates directly to the Tsarnaev brothers' religious practices and ideologies, it's fine to discuss it here. If the discussion relates to religious and political views in general, it belongs somewhere else. As the story develops, we might tweak the rule a bit. We'll play it by ear. But for now, the usual rule applies.

Thank you so much for asking. :)

I doubt he's thinking about anything except for himself.

It was reported that he was cursing violently during the ambulance trip to the hospital. I'm sure the emergency personnel in the ambulance were doing their jobs, but I'm also sure they had a lot of choice words for him too about what the remainder of his life will be like from now on.

HA! They were probably trying to intubate him on the way so his airway would not close before he got to surgery...
He should have picked a different hobby.

Anwar Kazmi, a member of the mosque's board of trustees, told a USA Today reporter that 26-year-old Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died early Friday morning after a shootout with police, was an infrequent attendee for about a year-and-a-half, while 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, who was captured hiding in a boat in Watertown on Friday night, attended only once.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk3&pLid=301768

Anzor Tsarnaev= Father of the bombers
Zubeidat Tsarnaeva= mother of the bombers
Maret Tsarnaeva= sister of Anzor and aunt to bombers

Source here

There are two additional siblings in the Boston area. They are sisters of the bombers.

Alina Tsarnaev= sister of the bombers.
Ruslan Tsarni= uncle of the bombers and the one who made the loser comment
Alvi Tsarni= brother to Ruslan and uncle to the bombers.

Source Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member