VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

Tony Orlando and Dawn. Their stuff has a lot of subliminal numbers stuff going on. ("Knock 3 Times" see wha'm sayin'?)

Good choice.

Tie A Yellow Ribbon was powerful talismanic magic. Evidence: I still see lots of yellow ribbons all over the place, only now they are flat and magnetic.

His back up singers were called "Dawn" a reference to the rising sun...

lucistrust-logo.gif

See http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_school/talks_and_articles/the_esoteric_meaning_of_lucifer

been away BUT, don't you talk no hurt to David Bowie..sorry just had to say that. someone teach me how to use commas if'n ya wanna.

When I worked at Live365 we were nominated (but did not win) an Yahoo Internet Life Award. The awards party was held at the (in)famous Studio 54 in New York. First there was an open bar cocktail party at which Rick James spilled his drink on my coworker and I ended up watching the decks for and later getting a kiss from DJ Rap.

Then we went downstairs for the awards ceremony. On one side of me was sitting Martha Stewart and some woman I didn't recognize, and to my left was a seat reserved for David Bowie who was the MC for the evening. I spent a lot of the evening trying to come up with something interesting and not lame to say to him, but he never came to his seat.

He did do an amazing piano and vocal set however.

I'm still here! I won't leave you guys! I promise! I guess I have a lot of catching up to do huh? Been a tad busy lately, but I have been missing you guys and all of "Syko Sams" mysterious ways....haha
Now let me see what you guys have been discussing! :)
Also, thanks for thinking of me! It means a lot!

You know you are addictive right?

Ok, it just had to be said ;)

Myspaces seem to get shut down very quickly after a crime takes place, either by Myspace, the authorities or a family member/friend.

It's really not that odd and it's not difficult at all to get your account closed. I'm sure Mel and Emma's family could request it taken down and Myspace would oblige.

Myspaces seem to get shut down very quickly after a crime takes place, either by Myspace, the authorities or a family member/friend.

It's really not that odd and it's not difficult at all to get your account closed. I'm sure Mel and Emma's family could request it taken down and Myspace would oblige.

I am pretty sure MySpace does this themselves anytime there is a high profile murder. Most major web properties employ a person or persons to take things down when there are complaints about copyright infringement, libel, or for other reasons.

"Candida" is the genus of yeast apparently...so no further comment from me on this topic.

DUDE! I SAID we didn't even want to go there! They even say "Hoo-hoo" before it! Sick!

I have been following this case, because I had wondered if there is a connection to the brutal murder of Rev. Carol Daniels murdered in Anadarko, Oklahoma. A very small town, bout 6000 in population. She was killed in her church, her body was staged, her autopsy report is rather horrible.
there had been a concert that played in anadarko too, and a search warrant had searched the group that played via their myspace: napalm reign. but, the band came out innocent thus far.
and the date she was killed on was 08-23-2009. there is a small websleuth link that has been set up here. another link :
http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1484

i wonder if sam had killed before, .... well, makes me wonder like other websleuths have wondered too......

http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1484

It is hard to see how McCroskey could have been involved here, but this is an interesting case too. I note that McCroskey did travel to visit the Wicked Intent Records folks, I think they are in Washington or Oregon? Maybe someone else can remember this point. I think there is a video of Sam on a ferry that made me think he was in Washington State somewhere...

It is hard to see how McCroskey could have been involved here, but this is an interesting case too. I note that McCroskey did travel to visit the Wicked Intent Records folks, I think they are in Washington or Oregon? Maybe someone else can remember this point. I think there is a video of Sam on a ferry that made me think he was in Washington State somewhere...

Yes it was in Marysville, Washington, he stayed at the home of a lady who is part of that whole community, her name is Killa Satan, she is the one who wrote that Sam was like a son to her.

http://www.myspace.com/satanikslave

She has a lot of pics on her myspace of Sam from that trip.

l_235a38e2bc3148e1b8f72343546d6104.jpg

This isn't really the same thing, but the other thing Farmville is famous for (well, notorious for) is that Prince Edward County (where Fville is) was the only county in the entire nation to refuse to segregate schools in the 60's. They closed the schools for 5 years, and built an Academy for the white children. The poor black children just didn't go to school, and many grew up illiterate. I had professors who lived through that, just kind of crazy.

Is the FBI involved w/ this case? Or the State Police? I just doubt those Farmville PD boys can handle this on there own.

Actually the Farmville PD has some ex FBI agents on the force. I know being a college boy wronged/harrassed for underage drinking and walking out in the nice little neighborhoods drunk where children play is insulting. But they are not that bad. I believe one such officer guarded President Carter!

Yes it was in Marysville, Washington, he stayed at the home of a lady who is part of that whole community, her name is Killa Satan, she is the one who wrote that Sam was like a son to her.

http://www.myspace.com/satanikslave

She has a lot of pics on her myspace of Sam from that trip.

l_235a38e2bc3148e1b8f72343546d6104.jpg

"First off, Sam is like a son to me, as many off you kids out there are. I love him very much no matter what he has done. I do not condone his actions and I agree that he must pay for what he has done. I will never even try to understand what led him to what he has done, and by saying that, I will also not take it upon myself to judge him for his actions. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and guilt that he is going through right now. Whatever triggered this act WAS NOT a part of the Sam that we all loved. Just a few months back Sam came up to Washington with the WIR crew for a visit. Everything was perfect... we laughed, partied, made music, and spent nearly two weeks together... with Sam being the silly, sweet, loving guy that we all know him as. Personally I HAVE to remember him this way in order to keep my own sanity. I refuse to hate him for something that I feel had to be completly out of his control. For those of you that want to hate him, just remember that his life is over as well now, with the exception that he has to sit there hour after hour and day after day replaying this tragedy over & over in his mind. If I was able to stand face to face with him right now I would hug him tightly and try to do the impossible and absorb some of his pain. I can't ignore or deny my motherly instincts that want to protect and console him nor the guilt that I have for not recognizing the deep turmoil that he must have been secretly hiding inside. My only hope is that he can somehow find the strength within himself to endure what is yet to come and to accept responsibility and pay for what he has done."

Here's another person that knew Sam describing these events as far outside Sam's character and attributing his crimes to an external force or event.

Hey guys I'll take one of those song lyric assignments I just need a link and I'll get on it.

This is so crazy! are we hearing from delusional people saying what they WANTED Sam to be, or what he really is? I don't understand this case at all. WHY fly across the country to murder 4 people and do all the things that were done and considered goof moments (the wreck, staying so long, spending the money when he needed it to get a transfer flight according to some reports.) If it's a crime of passion it's a helluva crime. 4 people. Over the span of days. I just don't see how someone that people continuously call silly fun loving can do this. Although, I suppose I should take what she has to say with a grain of salt...i mean she purposefully listens to the disgusting, hurtful, wrong things he "raps" about :(

Heroine- just wanted to jump in and say welcome back. I was calling your name when we got the info. that Rimer was giving a presentation in Farmville - Sun., Nov. 15 at 2 p.m. at Farmville United Methodist Church.

Peacegurl is going. I was hoping you might be a nosey as I am and go have tea and cookies with the crowd and gather some intel from the locals. Although much of the chatter will be rumor, you never know what you might discover.

Ha, between the two of you, you could probably school Rimer about Horrorcore :) (and with thanks to dangrsmind and Paximus and their occult interpretations).

Maybe some of those folks live out on Poorhouse road or know someone who does? I would like to know how long Sam was out there driving around between the time someone noticed, called and then an officer arrived.

It seems to me he didn't just take a wrong turn and then turn around and start to backtrack. Anyone?

Hey guys I'll take one of those song lyric assignments I just need a link and I'll get on it.

Someone hit this guy up with a link! We got us a real self punishing trooper here, get him a link before he changes his mind!

Have another needing done paximus? Pass the link along if so! I have a slow afternoon at the office, as if this place isn't dreadful enough! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back