Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just random thoughts and all my JMO's...

I feel there is a potential for foul play (I hope I am wrong) . Perhaps family and friends are not privy to any information regarding the investigation . Missing posters might not be effective in every case. I have seen many social media posts regarding Taylor being missing. Also, perhaps the media can not publicize this case to their local viewers. JMO

I could understand silence if her friends and family thought foul play and just had no info from police and no idea what to do. I DO believe LE is investigating. However, what makes no sense to me is the people claiming she is probably hiding out someplace but simultaneously making NO EFFORTS to convince her to come home on her own or soliciting tips from the public. If she really ran off in an Uber with a bunch of money there are multiple people who would have seen her. She can't hide on her own without interaction with other humans (Our VI, AbuDrake, confirmed she is not and off-grid survivalist type). Those who claim to believe she is alive and want her to come home but simultaneously say getting her case publicity is not a good idea are suspicious, IMO.

I'm going to trust the people that KNOW Taylor on this one and say that it's most likely she left voluntarily. Is there a possibility of foul play? Absolutely. But I believe LE would be searching cars and residences if they had any significant reason to believe that was the case. And I think it's incredibly unlikely that a group of people that know Taylor conspired to do her harm.

The only people inferring that the things being said are bad are the individuals reading the posts. Because I see a very relatable person who has made mistakes like every other human being. I don't project any bad judgements upon Taylor because of what has been said here and I'm not sure why anyone else would either.

One may never know, unless your that particular individual on how they would act. We do not have all the facts in this case to make a statement like that. We are ppl looking outside in, we are not the inner circle.

I'm going to trust the people that KNOW Taylor on this one and say that it's most likely she left voluntarily. Is there a possibility of foul play? Absolutely. But I believe LE would be searching cars and residences if they had any significant reason to believe that was the case. And I think it's incredibly unlikely that a group of people that know Taylor conspired to do her harm.

The only people inferring that the things being said are bad are the individuals reading the posts. Because I see a very relatable person who has made mistakes like every other human being. I don't project any bad judgements upon Taylor because of what has been said here and I'm not sure why anyone else would either.

BBM. But when the people speaking are the ex-husband and his family members and associates, should we not look more critically at it? I don't think anythign bad about Taylor because of her ex's posts here but I feel uncomfortable with the negative light she was painted in.

And we don't know that LE didn't search any residences. They DID take her car away "for safe keeping". A search warrant could have been issued for the car or houses or the rural land where she allegedly went horseback riding but we wouldn't know about it because the press is not doing any investigative journalism. The media are not covering the case hardly at all.

I can understand not wanting to go to the media if they think she'll be embarrassed by it and won't come back. That is understandable, but at the same time, maybe she needs to know how much people want her to come home.

Plus I don't know if I buy her taking off and thinking no one would call the police. I mean with her background...she knows how that works.

I did ask our VI at post #66 to share some positive qualities Taylor had and he replied at post #77. Check it out.

Just sayin...

BBM. But when the people speaking are the ex-husband and his family members and associates, should we not look more critically at it? I don't think anything bad about Taylor because of her ex's posts here but I feel uncomfortable with the negative light she was painted in.

And we don't know that LE didn't search any residences. They DID take her car away "for safe keeping". A search warrant could have been issued for the car or houses or the rural land where she allegedly went horseback riding but we wouldn't know about it because the press is not doing any investigative journalism. The media are not covering the case hardly at all.

There are many of us who make up our own minds, based upon instinct and reading between the lines, in addition to facts. Others will believe unconditionally, based solely on the source.

The truth is that we know very little to be factual here about TW. It's been weeks since we've had any MSM news about her disappearance. I do think that it was VERY telling that LE took her vehicle. And I am glad they did. But we haven't heard anything about what's going on with the investigation. I feel certain that they would not have removed her vehicle if their "hinky meters" hadn't been activated.

I think that if LE was confident that TW disappeared on her own, they would have updated the public, if only to restate that initial impression.

BBM. But when the people speaking are the ex-husband and his family members and associates, should we not look more critically at it? I don't think anythign bad about Taylor because of her ex's posts here but I feel uncomfortable with the negative light she was painted in.

It's her ex husband. Yes, his feelings about her are very different than anyone else's. Especially after the prolonged divorce/custody/child support issues. That doesn't mean his evaluations of her are false - he supported most, if not all, with examples that illustrated his point. But the most important information(IMHO) re: the money and the court case is at least very close to the truth as you can tell by looking at the case summary. I mean LE said they "ruled out" foul play and her leaving voluntarily fits right in with the timing of the court date where the money issue was to be addressed. Her girlfriend even said she was very worried about it. And based on the fact that she tried to conceal/not report the income in the first place, is it that crazy to think she wouldn't try to avoid whatever consequences she might have to face? I'm not saying there's no possibility of foul play, but it sounds to me that anyone that has known her for a long time doesn't think it would be that out of character for her to do this.

So following the premise that she did leave voluntarily, can you imagine what she felt when she realized a big deal was being made of her being gone? It makes sense to me that she might be figuring out an explanation for all this that won't make everyone angry with her.

Could she have met with foul play? Absolutely. I agree the story about the horseback riding is strange. But I do trust that LE knows more than any of us and I'd HOPE they have talked extensively to this friend and verified their story as much as possible.

It seems to me a lot of people are making assumptions based on the fact that they don't like what AbuDrake had to say or how he said it. And a number of people have even insinuated he is involved in her disappearance which to me is not supported by the facts in any way, shape, or form.

I hope I am right in hoping she just fled, which is what I feel. Of course I hope she is fine and just wanted out of the court dates, etc...she would be far from the first or last to do it.

It's her ex husband. Yes, his feelings about her are very different than anyone else's. Especially after the prolonged divorce/custody/child support issues. That doesn't mean his evaluations of her are false - he supported most, if not all, with examples that illustrated his point. But the most important information(IMHO) re: the money and the court case is at least very close to the truth as you can tell by looking at the case summary. I mean LE said they "ruled out" foul play and her leaving voluntarily fits right in with the timing of the court date where the money issue was to be addressed. Her girlfriend even said she was very worried about it. And based on the fact that she tried to conceal/not report the income in the first place, is it that crazy to think she wouldn't try to avoid whatever consequences she might have to face? I'm not saying there's no possibility of foul play, but it sounds to me that anyone that has known her for a long time doesn't think it would be that out of character for her to do this.

So following the premise that she did leave voluntarily, can you imagine what she felt when she realized a big deal was being made of her being gone? It makes sense to me that she might be figuring out an explanation for all this that won't make everyone angry with her.

Could she have met with foul play? Absolutely. I agree the story about the horseback riding is strange. But I do trust that LE knows more than any of us and I'd HOPE they have talked extensively to this friend and verified their story as much as possible.

It seems to me a lot of people are making assumptions based on the fact that they don't like what AbuDrake had to say or how he said it. And a number of people have even insinuated he is involved in her disappearance which to me is not supported by the facts in any way, shape, or form.

I agree with you here!
Also if Taylor was the husband and took off with the cash and left ex wife and kid we would not be so lienient.
JMO

BUMP

Folks, I'm just landing in on Taylor's thread without a lot of background knowledge on the specifics or the dynamics. I see Coldpizza and Tlcya are more up to speed on it, but they aren't here right now, so you're stuck with me :biggrin:

There are some rumblings in the thread. This thread is no different than any other:

Websleuths is victim friendly / victim sensitive. A missing person is a victim until we know they are not. As per our Terms of Service:

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

Also, we are always fortunate to have a verified insider in our midst to help shed light on a case. You may agree or disagree with a VI, but at all times you must remain respectful to them. You don't bash them, cast aspersions, etc. Just be respectful and post responsibly.

:tyou:

ETA: AND, if you have an issue within the thread, please use the Alert feature (little triangle, bottom left of every single post) to let Mods/Admin know there is a problem. That's what we're here for. Do NOT tell others how to post or try to moderate the thread and sort it out yourselves .. that just results in bickering on the thread and takes the focus away from the victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mod Note:

Picking apart the VI's posts in an effort to discount the the VI is not productive.

If you do not find value in the contents of the VI's posts, then please just limit your discussion to what has been published in MSM and leave the VI out of it.

This thread is about Taylor, not your opinion of the VI.

Thank you

Mod Note:

Picking apart the VI's posts in an effort to discount the the VI is not productive.

If you do not find value in the contents of the VI's posts, then please just limit your discussion to what has been published in MSM and leave the VI out of it.

This thread is about Taylor, not your opinion of the VI.

Thank you

Noted. Discounting the VI was not my intention. Apologies.

Approaching one month since Taylor disappeared. I think most of us have seen enough cases to know that when a young woman goes missing there's no real black and white pattern as to why. I won't derail the thread by naming specific cases but in the last month or so we've seen just about any result one can imagine, from hiding on purpose to being murdered.

While I'm aware of FB pages dedicated to Taylor I haven't seen much come up when I Google her name. Whether or not that has to do with LE and people close to her not thinking she's in trouble or because LE is quietly investigating or that her case isn't interesting enough for msm to pursue, I don't know; all I know is that it's been a long time since Taylor was last seen and like y'all I'm hoping she'll contact someone if she left of her own accord or if not then maybe someone will come forward with information..

My own opinion is that some of the facts that we currently have don't make a whole lot of sense but I've been here on WS long enough to know that sometimes there is no sense to be made of a case. All I can say is that I'll continue following Taylor's case and thank you to our VI for being here for her.

A new idea for friends and loved ones of Taylor who want to find her: Offer a reward.

It doesn't have to be a lot. Most missing persons rewards are $1000-$5000.

You can raise it yourselves or sometimes get it donated by a non-profit organization that wants to help.

That should get Taylor's case in the press again and no one has to give up their privacy to do interviews.

Please consider it.

A new idea for friends and loved ones of Taylor who want to find her: Offer a reward.

It doesn't have to be a lot. Most missing persons rewards are $1000-$5000.

You can raise it yourselves or sometimes get it donated by a non-profit organization that wants to help.

That should get Taylor's case in the press again and no one has to give up their privacy to do interviews.

Please consider it.

I think part of the issue here is if she is, in fact, voluntarily missing and trying to find a way to come back gracefully then more msm coverage would make that harder for her. I'm sure her gf and mom would like to but always going to wonder "what if it scares her off longer" if she is safe somewhere.

JMO, if I was missing, I would give a hoot what light I was painted in. I would want everything shared, so people like all of us could help. Telling the great stuff about me and painting me lily white isn’t going to find me. Telling people who I really am would...impulsive, hot-headed, emotional, iffy with money at times, not very choosy with men, and completely different privately than professionally.

Taylor is human. I don’t think anything less of her if she has flaws or made mistakes. We all have skeletons. Good comes with not so good. Can we be awesome people with skeletons in our closets? I hope so, because if not, I’m not very awesome. ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO someone knows exactly where she is and why. (friend) Its not the EX!
I also think MOM knows she is ok but does not know where.

If she vanished off the streets without all this banking business and court dates id say yea something is bad here but its my opinion she left on her own and planned to return soon but someone reported her missing before she had the chance.

So who reported her missing?
GF?
Boss?
Mom?
IM getting confused!

I've been here since the start.

There's one thing I take away from my time spent here and that is, we have given the VI and anyone else reading this thread suggestions on how to find a missing person. What they do with that information is their choice.

I am always grateful for members here who spend so much time helping on threads for the missing.

If someone finds themselves looking for a loved one, those here in the know have a checklist of agencies to contact, steps the family should immediately take, where to look, where to place flyers, etc.

And for our VI and those who joined to lend a voice for Taylor:

Questions asked by members are done so with purpose.
Trying to help find a missing person is not done with assumptions.

I hope our VI will return and the others will complete the insider process in order to address the questions that have been posted since they were last online.

If they want our assistance, they know how to find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member