neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

I wonder if the neighbor asked about the baby after they went outside.. i would of asked about the baby...maybe even ask if she wanted me to check..weird imo

Me too. And they left a 4 yr old, a 5 yr old and an 8 yr old together to play. Something tells me they had to go in and monitor a few situations. My kids would have been running around, spilling things, knocking things over if left for 4 hours alone like that,especially when showing off for the neighbor girl.

So it makes sense the neighbor would stick her head in and check on a sick baby. I would.

Me too. And they left a 4 yr old, a 5 yr old and an 8 yr old together to play. Something tells me they had to go in and monitor a few situations. My kids would have been running around, spilling things, knocking things over if left for 4 hours alone like that,especially when showing off for the neighbor girl.

So it makes sense the neighbor would stick her head in and check on a sick baby. I would.

How did they not wake the baby? Unless they did and everyone ignored the poor little girl...

Or use the bathroom.

How did they not wake the baby? Unless they did and everyone ignored the poor little girl...

EXACTLY! That has always bothered me. My daughter is 4 yrs younger than my son and she would never want to go to sleep when the cousins were over playing with him. We had to bribe them to be really really quiet so she would fall asleep. But if the moms were out on the stoop, I don't think those 3 kids were going to stay too quiet. I do not believe they sat silently and watched a 'fairytale' video. I sure never saw 3 kids do that.

So, imo, Lisa was going to be crying at some point. She had been in the crib since 4:30 for the most part. I cannot believe she was going to go right back to sleep. maybe, but i don't know. Mom already said she had 'been fussy.'

Unless the kids WERE really into a movie or two. I know some kids don't watch much TV, but some kids do. If they played together all the time, the novelty of being together wouldn't be overwhelming for anyone involved.

IMO, regarding JB, only JB said he passed. Just as I'm not taking DB at her word on hers, I'm not going to take him at his word either. Aside from that, I would not be surprised if someone as "into" security as he seems to be, wouldn't know at least some tricks for passing one.

NOTE: I'm not implicating him. I don't have an opinion. I'm just not going to eliminate him because he said I should, kwim?

Well, I can only speak from experience with my own life, but my kids could sleep through a tornado (and sometimes did). Especially my youngest who had two very noisy older siblings but hardly ever woke up once he fell asleep. They weren't allowed to go into his room, though.

But I agree that this child had to wake up at some point between 4:30 and the next morning. That's too long for even a young child to sleep. I've known some parents who put babies down at 7 p.m. but they expected them to wake really early in the morning. My kids usually slept from about 10 p.m. till 6 a.m., and as babies would then take a morning nap. For other kids, it might be different.

The little girl possibly being sick throws all the schedules into question, I guess, but I would like to know why the Mom thought she would have so much free time to get drunk that night? Except for the fact that Daddy wasn't home, I don't get that. She was in charge with no one to help her - it doesn't seem right. :twocents:

Absolutely not! But, they must take a poly and pass it to be Security Forces in the Air Force.
I worked in security in the army, we had a class on the fundamentals of LDT and were told how to beat them but we were told if they suspected you knew they could trip you up.

All you have to do is give them a screwy base line for the baseline test questions. You just have to think about something that will increase your physiological responses when they ask you the test questions like name, address, age and stuff.

EXACTLY! That has always bothered me. My daughter is 4 yrs younger than my son and she would never want to go to sleep when the cousins were over playing with him. We had to bribe them to be really really quiet so she would fall asleep. But if the moms were out on the stoop, I don't think those 3 kids were going to stay too quiet. I do not believe they sat silently and watched a 'fairytale' video. I sure never saw 3 kids do that.

So, imo, Lisa was going to be crying at some point. She had been in the crib since 4:30 for the most part. I cannot believe she was going to go right back to sleep. maybe, but i don't know. Mom already said she had 'been fussy.'

ITA Katy. Unsupervised little ones, no matter how docile & well behaved, tend to get a bit excited & rowdy when playing together. The sounds of Baby Lisa's brothers & the neighbor's little girl playing in the next bedroom would have more than likely awakened her @ some point (closed door or not - sound travels through walls).

IMO, Baby Lisa was medicated so that she would sleep through DB's "grown-up time".

Does this couple have a baby Lisa's age? There is a comment on his FB page (which is open) dating late 2009 where he is congratulated on the upcoming baby...

I worked in security in the army, we had a class on the fundamentals of LDT and were told how to beat them but we were told if they suspected you knew they could trip you up.

All you have to do is give them a screwy base line for the baseline test questions. You just have to think about something that will increase your physiological responses when they ask you the test questions like name, address, age and stuff.

or put a tack in your shoe. :crazy:

Honestly, the information on how to pass is readily available for anyone with the interest or foresight. I don't give it any more merit than a mom going through trauma failing one... of COURSE she is going to have more of a physiological response to questions about a missing child than questions about her address. :waitasec: IMO it's best use is that of leverage in interrogation.

Does this couple have a baby Lisa's age? There is a comment on his FB page (which is open) dating late 2009 where he is congratulated on the upcoming baby...

People have wondered about that because Jeremy made that comment about "people who have had miscarriages..."

There is really no way to know what happened though, for all we know they had a rocky relationship and that congrats is due him and another woman. :silenced:

I'm channeling Ross as I say that. "We were on a break!"

People have wondered about that because Jeremy made that comment about "people who have had miscarriages..."

There is really no way to know what happened though, for all we know they had a rocky relationship and that congrats is due him and another woman. :silenced:

I'm channeling Ross as I say that. "We were on a break!"

BBM

What?? Where did you hear this? I haven't heard about this.

All I can say is my two year old wont go to bed if people or kids are over.. No way! Forget it!

Now a movie with children might help blur out the kids if they get silly and not wake the baby, maybe... But it's still a LOT of sleeping IMO for a baby...

IMO this baby had to wake up again by midnight if not earlier.. Is it possible a passerby heard a baby crying threw that open window, office window i think....Maybe?

At this point we can turn in so many directions but it's my opinion DB had something to do with this...

Well, I can only speak from experience with my own life, but my kids could sleep through a tornado (and sometimes did). Especially my youngest who had two very noisy older siblings but hardly ever woke up once he fell asleep. They weren't allowed to go into his room, though.

But I agree that this child had to wake up at some point between 4:30 and the next morning. That's too long for even a young child to sleep. I've known some parents who put babies down at 7 p.m. but they expected them to wake really early in the morning. My kids usually slept from about 10 p.m. till 6 a.m., and as babies would then take a morning nap. For other kids, it might be different.

The little girl possibly being sick throws all the schedules into question, I guess, but I would like to know why the Mom thought she would have so much free time to get drunk that night? Except for the fact that Daddy wasn't home, I don't get that. She was in charge with no one to help her - it doesn't seem right. :twocents:

I have not been on for a few hours and I have obviously missed something. Has the timeline for DB putting Lisa to bed now become 4:30 instead of 6:40? And if so where did this information come from? tia

The fact that this man was investigated, looks like extensively, makes me feel satisfied that LE are looking at all angles. If they hone in on the parents alone, it will be hard to say they haven't done a thorough job.

This is from the Nancy Grace transcript from November 2nd, 2011-disregard first sentence, it's not relevent but I wanted to show that Spellman was speaking. IMO Mr. Brando is the person Mr. Thompson id'd from the photo. Do air force personnel wear all white? Also note Mr. Spellman's comment about the LE lingo. IMO he is spot on about that! What are they going to say...Verify he is on their radar and tip him off? I think not!

SPELLMAN: Well, "The National Enquirer" is reporting on some extramarital affairs she had with her husband, who she`s still married to, who`s in the service. This is when they lived elsewhere.

Nancy, I just want to -- I just want to mention something. Mike Thompson`s sighting of this man at 4:00 AM -- I`ve been working on this for the last few days, and I`ve met this man, who we`re not naming. But I want to tell you, I`ve just discovered in that last break, we can now report that he has denied to me -- that man that Mike Thompson saw has denied to me that he was there at that time. He says it`s not him. And I know it`s the same person. I showed a photograph to Mike Thompson. So I just want to put it out there that that man denies that it`s him.

GRACE: Is it true, Jim Spellman, that cops have spoken to the guy and have ruled him out?

SPELLMAN: They have spoken to him, yes, and they say -- this is the common language they use, that they have spoken to the person, he answered their questions, and they`ve moved on. They won`t say that they`ve cleared anyone. You know, "cleared" doesn`t really mean anything. They won`t say that. They keep open the avenue to always come back. But they have told us that, yes -- and in fact, they -- about that, that particular individual in relation to that sighting.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

This is from the Nancy Grace transcript from November 2nd, 2011-disregard first sentence, it's not relevent but I wanted to show that Spellman was speaking. IMO Mr. Brando is the person Mr. Thompson id'd from the photo. Do air force personnel wear all white? Also note Mr. Spellman's comment about the LE lingo. IMO he is spot on about that! What are they going to say...Verify he is on their radar and tip him off? I think not!

SPELLMAN: Well, "The National Enquirer" is reporting on some extramarital affairs she had with her husband, who she`s still married to, who`s in the service. This is when they lived elsewhere.

Nancy, I just want to -- I just want to mention something. Mike Thompson`s sighting of this man at 4:00 AM -- I`ve been working on this for the last few days, and I`ve met this man, who we`re not naming. But I want to tell you, I`ve just discovered in that last break, we can now report that he has denied to me -- that man that Mike Thompson saw has denied to me that he was there at that time. He says it`s not him. And I know it`s the same person. I showed a photograph to Mike Thompson. So I just want to put it out there that that man denies that it`s him.

GRACE: Is it true, Jim Spellman, that cops have spoken to the guy and have ruled him out?

SPELLMAN: They have spoken to him, yes, and they say -- this is the common language they use, that they have spoken to the person, he answered their questions, and they`ve moved on. They won`t say that they`ve cleared anyone. You know, "cleared" doesn`t really mean anything. They won`t say that. They keep open the avenue to always come back. But they have told us that, yes -- and in fact, they -- about that, that particular individual in relation to that sighting.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/02/ng.01.html

Yup... I agree.
Also, is it not interesting that JI went running over to the neighbors asking if she had baby Lisa or soemthing like that? I wonder if JI was aware SB kicked her hubby out that night, but interestingly enough, they were sending love texts to eachother at the magic time of 10:30!

This case is just so weird. There are so many weird characters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back