IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could put the "social media/he knew them" scenario to bed already.

If this was connected to SM in any way they would have the guy in cuffs already.

If they knew the killer that fact would be evident in the audio recording.

Today, the reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect or suspects in the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams has increased to $50,000. The increase is because of a $9,000 dollar donation by the office of United States Representative Todd Rokita.

There have been approximately 3,900 tips received via phone and email. Approximately 1,900 of the tips were received after the release of a voice recovered from Liberty German’s cell phone.

The FBI is utilizing approximately 6,000 electronic bill boards, in 46 states, requesting information about this case.

The link of the audio of a suspect’s voice saying “down the hill” is available for download at www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm. The audio, and a previously released photo of a suspect, were obtained from the cell phone of Liberty German.

http://kokomoherald.com/Content/New...-Up-to-50-000/1/98/30641#sthash.2zbvKGkV.dpuf
Why 46 states? I can see why Alaska and Hawaii might not be included, but what other two, and why? Probably just a logistics thing, Burton it jumped out at me.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

If this was connected to SM in any way they would have the guy in cuffs already.

I disagree...that's what's great about WS.

At this juncture any theory is probable

I tend to agree with this. I don't think he's known.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I submitted the video to the tip email. I'm sure many dress alike too, but if I found something significant and didn't submit it, I'd never forgive myself. Thank you all. <3

Phone: My brother is 40 and still uses an old-fashioned flip phone. He's a normal member of society and has no interest in a smartphone. I tease him about it all the time. He calls my iPhone a huge brick. There are some people who simply have no desire to upgrade to a certain type of phone.

bridge: I still don't understand how some people in these videos are actually walking across the whole bridge. Have people fallen from the bridge? There are huge gaps between the rails. How are these hikers walking the whole bridge sure that each step on a rail is actually safe? I'd gather that some of the rails have rotted inside and others turn forwards and backwards when taking a step down on them. I'm fairly agile and I don't see how a rotting bridge is easily walked.

There are no rails. They were likely removed decades ago. I think you mean railroad ties AKA sleepers

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railroad_tie

The videos on youtube show a few of them are missing and quite a few are punky (spongy, decayed).

Seriously. I'm 69 years old and do just fine with my iPhone. The only way a 40-55 year old wouldn't know about a phone would be if he was away from technology for a number of years....hmmmm like an ex-con...
My husband is certainly NOT an ex-con. He needs me to do everything on his phone for him. He's 51. I've been programming his phone for years. Has NO IDEA what the cloud is. He's not a simpleton by any means. He's a supervisor for the City of NY DEP. Not every one is comfortable with technology. Seriously.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My brainstorm of the day, posted above - but I'll repeat since this board is crazy fast.

I'm wondering if the perp videotaped the murders and uploaded them on some sick site. Perhaps the LE agencies are putting the girls' photos so large to prompt someone who has seen them online to call in a tip.

Ugly thought....but the decision to make the girls photos so large was not an casual one, imo, but done on purpose.

(Yes, I've read that there are signs with his picture as being dominant.)

jmopinion at the moment, subject to change

If authorities thought of that they are surely looking into it. There are all kinds of ways to find images and they have images from the cell phone. If there is anything to this it would probably be on the Dark Web.

What rules out SM?

I can't put SM completely out of my mind yet.

One possibility is that they were set to meet somebody, and BG showed up, obviously not the person they were expecting. Might be why they walked off of the bridge and started taking video "just in case". I think at that point he either threatened them or posed as a friendly stranger to lure them.

I feel like the only person trying to figure out why they started recording. Perhaps it's not as important as I feel it is.

Some one posted what I think is the correct jacket. It was navy blue Dickies brand with snap buttons that had an attached hoodie inside it.

I think the sun reflection shows BG has a nylon jacket.

I submitted the video to the tip email. I'm sure many dress alike too, but if I found something significant and didn't submit it, I'd never forgive myself. Thank you all. <3

Its been reported several times now for sure. moo. I think it deserved a report. moo

I cannot keep up with this thread lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
Yes you can!! No bathroom, meal, work or housecleaning allowed.

A poster taught me something here a few years ago...Ten minutes before anyone gets home throw a load of washing on, boil some water and spray Windex around the house. Looks like you've been busy all-day instead of lighting up Websleuths...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

<modsnip>.i have a couple theories but hate to even speculate&#55357;&#56862;

I believe this is referring to him getting the girls to walk down there. Tough to control two girls.

I touched on this previously when I mentioned that maybe Abby was used as bait to control Liberty.

That or he had help waiting. Controlling two girls would be very hard unless one was knocked out. And if he alone was controlling both, I'd expect to see a bigger crime scene as they fought him.

We have no idea what the crime scene looked like or even how many of them there are. All we have is rumors.

Why 46 states? I can see why Alaska and Hawaii might not be included, but what other two, and why? Probably just a logistics thing, Burton it jumped out at me.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I wondered the same when I read the article. Last night someone posted an article from a St. Louis outlet that said Missouri had not been contacted about the billboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam