IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, I"m sure if that's true someone will meet the burden of proof that WS requires for stating something as a fact and will supply a link to support it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I look forward to reading what they had to say. I hope if that's accurate, a local will go use their proximity on all of our behalf and get copies of the things that are public record, even if it takes a FOIA request to get them. It's always been great in other cases to see actual scans of court documents iMO.
It is in media thread. LE made it crystal clear that the sw was to either clear RL or move him up higher on suspect list

I think it is unfair to assume he is wearing a disguise based on wearing layers. We do not know his medical history. He may be on a blood thinner or history of cardiac disease. Maybe he is a diabetic. Poor circulation can make you cold when no one else is cold.( I am a nurse��) If we are comparing what he is wearing vs what the girls are wearing, its like apples and oranges. Teenagers are not nearly as affected by weather as adults are. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

We are discussing a murder suspect who controlled two teenage girls and directed them to a river, then murdered them and left their bodies next to a river. He is not a sickly diabetic or stroke candidate. Teenagers are not immune to cold weather. Comparing what people of different ages wear in 49 degree weather is not comparing apples and oranges. Humans have the same physiology regardless of age and it is not true that children do not need to dress properly in cold weather because they are not the same as adults.

I'm not assuming that he's wearing a disguise. He is wearing too many clothing for a day at the park. The girls are dressed appropriately for the weather. They are not wearing two hats and two coats. When a murder suspect is photographed wearing two hats, two coats, and he cannot be identified by a photo, then we know that he has deliberately done something to avoid being recognized - as in: he has done whatever he can to disguise himself.

I have come to the conclusion that this is not a local. It's a very small community. Regardless of how bad the photo is, someone would recognize him. If LE thought it was a local, they wouldn't waste their time putting up billboards up across the country. And, I've seen a lot of talk about LE playing games to try and smoke someone out. This is too heinous and serious for that. I believe they are stumped and need a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I would let everyone know, Fox 59 (local channel) airs TV spots for Abby and Libby. I was up at 3 am and saw the spot at least twice this morning. It shows the picture of the unsub and just states if you know anything please call the tip line.

(Edit problem) it's a sealed warrant so there is nothing we can sleuth.

I can't link, but it was the subject of about 4 threads on the 17th to 18th.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I know the search warrant is sealed. I'm talking about all the other stuff. But I'll let it go until later when we have a fresh set of eyes on here because anything I ask right now will only be seen by a few people. thanks for trying to respond to my posts this morning and be helpful, it's greatly appreciated!

I think common sense says that multiple LE agents don't show up to serve a search warrant for a simple probation violation, especially a sealed one. Of course it had to do with the murder investigation. Doesn't mean they found anything that related to the murders. But I think its pretty darn obvious that it was in relation to trying to find evidence that related to a homicide investigation.......MOO

We are discussing a murder suspect who controlled two teenage girls and directed them to a river, then murdered them and left their bodies next to a river. He is not a sickly diabetic or stroke candidate. Teenagers are not immune to cold weather. Comparing what people of different ages wear in 49 degree weather is not comparing apples and oranges. Humans have the same physiology regardless of age and it is not true that children do not need to dress properly in cold weather because they are not the same as adults.

I'm not assuming that he's wearing a disguise. He is wearing too many clothing for a day at the park. The girls are dressed appropriately for the weather. They are not wearing two hats and two coats. When a murder suspect is photographed wearing two hats, two coats, and he cannot be identified by a photo, then we know that he has deliberately done something to avoid being recognized - as in: he has done whatever he can to disguise himself.

100 percent agree. BG had a lot of stuff hidden under that jacket. In addition as use as a disguise, clothing was used to store what he needed for the crime. Including what IMO is the obvious outline of a gun.

If its public that they are a sex offender, cant we add there name on here too look up? Afterall it is public they are a sex offender along with the crime committed?????? Right!!!

I have come to the conclusion that this is not a local. It's a very small community. Regardless of how bad the photo is, someone would recognize him. If LE thought it was a local, they wouldn't waste their time putting up billboards up across the country. And, I've seen a lot of talk about LE playing games to try and smoke someone out. This is too heinous and serious for that. I believe they are stumped and need a break.

Someone posted recently that alot of the billboards have been removed. I wonder if there is a website that keeps current information?

I think LE has much more than we know. I think it's a slippery slope because they need to tie the storyline of events together carefully. I think they will not make their move until they have all of their ducks quacking. I'll bet they were hoping for some clear cut DNA evidence, now they have to go deeper, matching fibers, receipts, alibis, etc. I have tremendous faith. Just hurry up already!!!!!!

..while captured on video (frame) on Libby's phone:

Thank you to poster kirkassoc for pointing out the newest work of GH, Gray Hughes aka grayhuze here on WS. I have great respect for this man and his work!

Suspect location2

Corrected location of the POI/BG according to GH:

"
the forked tree behind the platform that is behind the suspect is 294 feet to the SE end of the bridge. The platform behind the suspect is 236 feet from the SE end of the bridge. The platform nearest the SE portion of the bridge and the one I had though libby was on during the suspect photo is 82 feet from the end of the bridge. The suspect is right near that platform when libby filmed him. so, he is still about 80 feetish away. The girls were off the end of the bridge just barely and the suspect was heading towards them. I do think I currently have the suspect location dialed in. I will be making a video of the crimescene flow updated with more accurate information."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg&lc=z13svlpwmrv4z3di004cenlzokfrx1eg3g0.1490242694006687

See THIS I find really intriguing and something we haven't discussed with as much knowledge as we have now with this info (his work really is amazing, btw). I think "we" have always discussed ideas thinking that the girls were still ON the bridge when the stills/video were taken. The fact that they were no longer on the bridge (according to Gray's video) AND that LE has said a confrontation had already occurred even before the images we have seen were captured, makes how at least this part played out much clearer (and scarier, IMO). This is all JMO but if I understand everything correctly, and we believe LE that a confrontation had already occurred, this means he was coming right at them. Chasing them? Why did they turn around to grab video of him rather than continue to run? After all they are off the bridge, he is still on it, giving them the advantage. At this point he is coming for them but has no control that we can see over them (i.e. he doesn't have one by the arm to keep the other from running). Thoughts?

thanks, I"m sure if that's true someone will meet the burden of proof that WS requires for stating something as a fact and will supply a link to support it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I look forward to reading what they had to say. I hope if that's accurate, a local will go use their proximity on all of our behalf and get copies of the things that are public record, even if it takes a FOIA request to get them. It's always been great in other cases to see actual scans of court documents iMO.

I get the feeling that the press has been letting it lie in this case and not pursuing the release of docs. Maybe because of the huge LE presence and resources committed to this case. But there is hardly a mention in the press and the numbers of SW and interviews, polygraph tests, etc is unclear; different reports have different numbers depending on which LEO is being interviewed. There must be some local and some federal SW. And also, if a SW, interview, polygraph must be executed in a different county or state, well it would be a difficult number to track for a LEO to have a firm answer overall. (Just realized that as I was typing). Then we won't even get into "they have DNA/they don't have DNA". But even that it seemed the press has not tried too hard to nail down.

I realize who we are talking about. I never said he was a stroke candidate or sickly diabetic. He doesnt have to be sickly to have poor circulation. He can have a slew of issues that would make him more susceptible to cold then others. I am usually cold in 49 degree weather. I live in New Jersey and I am 36 years old. My 12 year old son and his friends, on the other hand, will run around outside with short sleeve shirts on. The other things you said were just your interpretation of my opinion. I never aluded to the fact that kids shouldnt wear coats in the cold. I also dont think this guy, just based on this picture, would have been capable of all of that on his own. JMO

I know what you mean. Great catch. Have you asked the mods if we can sleuth him, similar to JW?

Still catching up on the thread this morning, so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

Does anyone one else think JW should have been on that poster? IIRC, he was compliant but then went MIA.

I think common sense says that multiple LE agents don't show up to serve a search warrant for a simple probation violation, especially a sealed one. Of course it had to do with the murder investigation. Doesn't mean they found anything that related to the murders. But I think its pretty darn obvious that it was in relation to trying to find evidence that related to a homicide investigation.......MOO

I've already apologized for my mistake and said you'e all right and I was wrong as well as having edited my posts about it. No need to make me feel stupid as well, JMO thanks for taking the time to comment.

I am asking because I dont know how to reach an admin or mod. I have an admin on the people I follow and i tried that and it said they are not taking pms right now. I sent a chat to someone because I am not savvy on this forum. I dont need snark! Thanks

I am asking because I dont know how to reach an admin or mod. I have an admin on the people I follow and i tried that and it said they are not taking pms right now. I sent a chat to someone because I am not savvy on this forum. I dont need snark! Thanks

Cold Pizza above is a mod who has just posted ( see above) if you click on her name then you can send a private message asking for permission to post... that's how I would do it.

Thought I would let everyone know, Fox 59 (local channel) airs TV spots for Abby and Libby. I was up at 3 am and saw the spot at least twice this morning. It shows the picture of the unsub and just states if you know anything please call the tip line.

I live in Michigan and the story is on our local news on a constant basis. Also, I watch Primetime Justice on HLN and the story has been on there daily.

Someone posted recently that alot of the billboards have been removed. I wonder if there is a website that keeps current information?

I think LE has much more than we know. I think it's a slippery slope because they need to tie the storyline of events together carefully. I think they will not make their move until they have all of their ducks quacking. I'll bet they were hoping for some clear cut DNA evidence, now they have to go deeper, matching fibers, receipts, alibis, etc. I have tremendous faith. Just hurry up already!!!!!!

Could be but this thing is so big and so ugly that I don't, for one minute, believe they could keep folks there quiet if he was a local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member