NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why these photos would be taken if they already had valid passports from Australia unless it was to make fraudulent U.S. passports, to instantly become American citizens? :waitasec: MOO

Name change?

Driver's license and I think, a state ID card. That's all I can think of with required pics on it. There are others, like work out facilities, student ID's etc.
You answered my questions while I was typing... Thanks.

US passports have biometric chips on them now... how in the world were they going to pull off faking info on THAT?

I'm going to have trust y'all's word on it being inside a mobile home, aside from the modular type manufactured homes, I haven't been inside of one in around 30 years, so the memory isn't very clear.

Most I can remember was a long cramped hallway, all the doors sliding open/close and failing off the tracks every time you walked passed one.
It was just the first impression I got when seeing the wood paneling, although some houses have it, not so much as the mobile home we've seen on the news. Also Zahra looks like her current age, except for the haircut being different than in May when she got her hearing aids. MOO

Maybe they lost their passports during all the moves?

all 3 were found in car.......
I wonder also why only AB and Zahra???
and wouldn't the AU passport be good anywhere?
Why would they need another passport.........they cost $100. now IIRC

Perhaps AB had decided to take Z and flee back to Oz. But perhaps EB hid the passports from them, somewhere in the vehicle. Perhaps AB took the pictures in order to have them when he applied for replacement passports at the Oz consulate in Atlanta. Or perhaps not!

Well....I know here that one piece of false ID leads to another, if they could find one agency to accept a fake ID, then they can use that to have the next agency accept it in order to get another one up the chain, and so it goes. False ID = access to welfare and other sources of income, and would fit in with EB's numerous aliases, as well as an ability to avoid charges and go 'underground'. EB may have not needed to do this because she already had a few 'sets'.

Hey Yall.....I've been gone from last night....and I hate to ask, but could someone hit me with the high points? TIA and IOU.

Thanks everyone, we don't have ID cards or SS cards here, so there are so many variables I'm not familiar with.

Who took the latest pix??? (passport type)
something fishy for sure.
Then shortly after this Zahra went missing?
Taken still in trailer or do we think in the rental house???
I'm thinking the lay out looks like a house.
Trailers have appliances side by side???

Well....I know here that one piece of false ID leads to another, if they could find one agency to accept a fake ID, then they can use that to have the next agency accept it in order to get another one up the chain, and so it goes. False ID = access to welfare and other sources of income, and would fit in with EB's numerous aliases, as well as an ability to avoid charges and go 'underground'. EB may have not needed to do this because she already had a few 'sets'.

All NC state and county agencies require valid Social Security numbers. Although, it looks like EB has had a lot of practice. Maybe she knows some tricks.

fyi, I work for the state of NC. Just so you know, in case I'm coming off as a know-it-all :blushing:

Perhaps AB had decided to take Z and flee back to Oz. But perhaps EB hid the passports from them, somewhere in the vehicle. Perhaps AB took the pictures in order to have them when he applied for replacement passports at the Oz consulate in Atlanta. Or perhaps not!

Oh wow, you could be on to something with this.

A little research down, Australia started issuing biometric passports back in 2005...

Hey Yall.....I've been gone from last night....and I hate to ask, but could someone hit me with the high points? TIA and IOU.

Hickory police, via press release, verified the sighting of SM and Z at the furniture store. Only news but big news.

AB displaying sanity? If only it were true and he'd done it a bit earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288