Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

I've def come over to the DARK side! Now I believe it's very possible it was planned for some time for GA to LIE about River Cruz..Even to add his "funny" commentary..Also be evasive on many Q's at the same time being honest about others..That surely left a BAD impression on the jury & they flat out didn't believe him about anything..They didn't trust him at all..It worked perfectly didn't it? The "SNOWBALL OUT OF CONTROL" comment probably said on purpose to RC sealed the deal.

The SEX ABUSE claims were planted way back during jury selection by AF..Anyone with half a brain could see where she was going with it..I honestly didn't expect to hear about it during the TRIAL phase tho! I didn't think of GA anyway at the time but Lee..Stupid me! She, of all the DT, came off as the most sincere cos of her tone & nice as pie persona..How could the jury suspect this was all a setup to get ICA off vs save her life during the Penalty Phase? Real smart move by DT.

My guess is GA may not have wanted to go along with this EVIL plan but felt he must cos of severe guilt..He said he didn't do enough to protect Caylee & that was the truth! He didn't stand up enough to ICA who he knew was capable of harming her cos "she's a spiteful *****" & a psychopath..And he didn't stand up enough to CA! He also knew ICA hates him more then she does her mother..He knew that cos he was onto her LIES & treated her more like "a cop then a dad" in ICA's mind..And then there was Caylee..The apple of his eye..That had to burn ICA's gut! What better way to make him PAY then to take her away from him forever..George knew someday it could come to that..What he could've done to stop it I don't know but the fact is he didn't..He feels, unfairly, he played a role in Caylee's death so then he did what had to be done to help get ICA off..I have no doubt that had to burn his gut & will for the rest of his life.

What's there to say about Lee? I know now from JA he didn't play along with the state like he said he would..He made that real obvious during FG's direct..They never expected the boo-hooing on the stand either cos during the depo he made light of not being involved in the pregnancy..Then they see that display? I'm not even gonna attempt to guess what changed Lee's mind..It takes up way too much energy..<sigh>

The more I think about the more and more it makes sense!

Did Baez even question Lee on the sex abuse allegations? Or did KC tell him to go easy on him.

I think this was Lee's last sacrifice for his sister and would not be surprised if he never speaks to his family again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0"]YouTube - &#x202a;Cindy&#39;s Silent Interview&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Here it is, and the DATE? November 20th!!!

This is when they knew. This is when Casey told them that Caylee had drowned and was in the woods. It wasn't a freaking psychic-it was Casey getting them to help her!

Cindy own the name Caylee Marie Anthony. She TRADEMARKED it for God's sake. Why on earth would someone do that but for pure profit?

(respectfully snipped)
If IRC LDB questioned CA about this. CA said it was to prevent "others" from profitting. don't ya know. LDB was trying to protect CA's image from JB's cross examination. (as CA quietly twisted the knife into the back of LDB) JMO

I remember when I first heard about Caylee missing & I started following everything (mostly from Nancy Grace & this website). In the beginning remember how Cindy & George moved a bush around their pool & during a 4th of July weekend (or maybe during the week, I just know it was near July 4) they had pavers replaced, or newly put in the back yard? It seemed weird considering the "anguish" they were going through. I don't remember when the bush had been moved, but I just remember thinking how fishy a family they seemed right from the get go. I always thought she drowned & before I knew what a lying family they are, I thought it was an accident KC was afraid to admit. I still think she drowned, but I can't even fathom what the circumstances around it are. I only know the whole family knew she wasn't missing, probably right from July 16.

Sorry to quote myself but I just remembered seeing an interview with Cindy in her backyard & her convoluted explanation of moving the bush near the pool. It just seemed very weird at the time to me (it was within the first month of Caylee being "missing"), but at that point I had no idea the depths this family would go to. Plus the dogs hit in the back yard. Could they have been hiding where Caylee was initially buried by moving the bush there? I have always thought her dead body was in that back yard, either buried or placed & then put in the trunk & moved down the street. George could have told KC to borrow a neighbors shovel so no residue from the body would be found on any of their property. I don't know....but that story about moving the bush & the pavers in the back yard always seemed like it had something to do with her death. The dogs are the best evidence there is!

Oh wow. This is starting to make sense.

But why wouldn't the A's go along with the nanny story by saying they had seen her or talked to her in the past? It's like they would dip their toes in the water (phone # and Caylee talked about the dog) but they wouldn't jump in by saying they had seen the nanny.

Because the KNEW she didn't exist but ica had mentioned her to them so they can't say they talked to her or they'd of been busted. to say ica told me about her but i never met her...how r you going to prove otherwise?

Also think about this would cindy the bulldog REALLY let ica take caylee away from the house for 31 days and not stalk/hunt her down to get caylee back.....I mean come on....Cindy raised caylee NOT casey! let alone let someone she's never met in over 2 years watch her grandbaby?

The only thing missing when the verdict was read was Cindy, George and Lee standing up holding hands and taking a bow as the lights dimmed.

I could see where this was headed when Jose made his opening statements. The plan was hatched starting with the jailhouse letters written by Casey accusing George and Lee of the molestation. I even think George's relation with River Cruz was part of the plan to get the "accident that snowballed out of control " statement out.

So Cindy, George and Lee take a bow your performance was great and the jury wrote you a great review. I would have to fault Lee for his "fake crying" and Cindy crying with her head down during the replay of the 911 call and then looking up to ask the Judge for a break, when she looked up she used her normal voice and forgot to use her "grieving grandmother" voice. George "washing" his hands of Casey also looked staged. So off to Hollywood for all of you and maybe the next play you are in will not result in setting someone free who has taken the life of another

I thought early on Cindy was saying she had seen the nanny before and had talked to her..she knew she had a dog?? something along those lines!

Cindy never said any of the above except for the dog which she claims came from Caylee.

I would love helping in finding out what really happened...I do not post much, as I have a disability that makes it very hard typing(and getting worse). I have so many thoughts and ideas about this and will post when I am able, even if it takes me a long time getting my message done.

Sorry to quote myself but I just remembered seeing an interview with Cindy in her backyard & her convoluted explanation of moving the bush near the pool. It just seemed very weird at the time to me (it was within the first month of Caylee being "missing"), but at that point I had no idea the depths this family would go to. Plus the dogs hit in the back yard. Could they have been hiding where Caylee was initially buried by moving the bush there? I have always thought her dead body was in that back yard, either buried or placed & then put in the trunk & moved down the street. George could have told KC to borrow a neighbors shovel so no residue from the body would be found on any of their property. I don't know....but that story about moving the bush & the pavers in the back yard always seemed like it had something to do with her death. The dogs are the best evidence there is!

Yes. I would love to rewatch that "moving the shrub" video again....I think it was GVS.

I simply can't figure these people out .Initially I thought GA's suicide attempt was a ruse,but I could relate to many of the feelings he expressed in his note,so I started feeling more sympathy,but when he keeps mentioning his handwriting getting worse I kind of went HUH?
The lot of them need to be placed together on a deserted island and have at it. JMO

IIRC, wasn't there two suicide notes? They took another from the car. I've always wondered if these were cliff notes from BC and CA on exactly what he needed to say in his note to deflect guilt from Casey.

I don;t really buy that the A's were in cahoots with the DT. That is not a knock at anyone if you do believe that at all. I just think they were acting like they normally do only it was in court.

Cindy looks the other way no matter what Casey does and provides the way out, excuses, lies for her and needs no discipline.

George always stuck in the middle and conflicted. Doesn't really have a say in any matter. Just an ex-cop who thinks too much and takes the back seat to Cindy.

Lee playing second fiddle to Casey no matter the situation. Knows Casey lies and gets what she wants. Lee does mostly the right things and gets ignored and secrets kept from him.

Oh heck! Instead of hitting the 'thanks' button to EVERY post in this thread I'll just say it now about ALL of them! This thread is a WINNER & that says a lot coming from someone who's not really into 'conspiracy' theories..But you've all won me over & now I have theories of my own!

I feel like we WS'ers who are seeing a different story now that the trial is over should start from square one:
So who believes that June 15, 2008 fight was when Caylee actually died?
Wasn't ICA texting until the wee hours of the morning and do we know with who?

Strange things I can think of about June 15/16 that do not smell right to me:
-ICA on phone/texting all night. Why?
-CA claiming she heard the girls breathing through the door before she left for work on the 16th a.m.- Just weird.
-GA claiming to remember that it was exactly 12:50 pm on the 16th when ICA and Caylee left
-GA claiming he knew exactly what Caylee was wearing that day (recalling this 1 month later- I do not believe him)
-neighbors heard a huge fight, LA told ________(who?) there had been a huge fight on the 15th. Why is this fight so secretive? Did Caylee die that night? Was CA trying to choke ICA?

What else on those 2 days doesn't pass the smell test? Let's go over this like detectives. We know a lot more than many people, and maybe we can set aside what we thought we knew and analyze.

The timeline on the cell call from the June 15 to June 16 2008, are very intereasting

11:04 pm - 11:44 pm------No calls or Texting

Then at

1:54 am - 2:57 am ------No calls or Texting on the morning of the 16th of June...

This is a awesome website to look for answers on anything in this case...

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061508.htm

I do think the CA and LA stuff were all a ruse planned with the defense. I think GA's comments were honest. I think accusing him of being involved and being a child molestor made him decide he was going to be honest and let the chips fall where they may.

I agree. I do think he was hinky wrt the affair and I do think he lied about seeing Caylee leave w/Casey to protect Casey in the early days and then he had to live with it...but there is nothing in me that cries "foul" to his testimony regarding his love and care for Caylee. It is hard for me to believe he is that good of any actor. I think he is a mentally weak man battered by a controlling wife, who knew he screwed up with his kids and Caylee was his chance to be a better father figure. He really did love her and I just can't see him as a molester. I also can't believe that he would let her rot in a swamp.

I don't know where the disconnect happened in what I got out of the testimony and what the jurors did. I felt George was the only one that came out more trustworthy and Cindy, after her emotional breakdown and then subsequent flip flop to perjury seemed more hinky than George.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNu9FelDXX4"]YouTube - &#x202a;George Anthony - The Body In The Trunk Was Not My Granddaughter&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

At 4:15 is where the part comes in about the trunk and the body not being his granddaughter. Looking for the date this happened.

LL that was just perfect. This family is capable of anything and it all brings back Cindy's remark/threat to Tim Miller. Don't mess with the Anthonys because we will always win. (paraphrasing)

YES. and let me tell you, that photo of her with that Grinch grin on her face during the verdict, that remark echoed in my head.
Don't go against the Anthonys, Tim. You won't win.
cindy-1.jpg

IIRC, wasn't there two suicide notes? They took another from the car. I've always wondered if these were cliff notes from BC and CA on exactly what he needed to say in his note to deflect guilt from Casey.

I gotta say 'Chimp' you told me way back when this was all a RUSE! You never changed your mind about it either..I wish then I had more faith in your belief then I did! But stoopid me=:fence:

I will never doubt your insight/intuition again :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHSHRs8KPA0"]YouTube - &#x202a;George Anthony Loses It (Once Again) Casey Anthony Case&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

at 1:48 he says it in this one, and this one was uploaded August 29-2008...so I think before he or they knew for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back