Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

I get the money vibe most from CA and the celeb vibe most from ICA. I think there will be a HUGE battle between JB and CA over ICA. I'd give JB the immediate edge but CA can be vicious and it will get ugly. Accusations are going to be coming JB's way in a matter of months.

and don't forget cindy got casey to sign over rights, to Caylee.. for burial purposes....so.. what did cindy do after that ?....ran down and put a trademark on Caylee's name.....so cindy has all the rights to anything coming out...
this will be the undoing----

IMHO - it was all orchestrated by GA.
When people say he did it, she did it and there is nothing to tie anyone to the deed it is at best DOUBT.
That is what they wanted to set up from the very start.
That is why EX Murder Investigator Daddy came to the rescue. Who else could have given better advise, or support?
Why would the Anthony’s care about what they all say about GA? The bottom line was to get KC out.
MY VERY STRONG OPINION - NOT BUDGING - have been saying this for a long, long time.

I have never trusted George! He is 100% fake.

Omg, WHY did the state not use the "i'll never get this car clean"? I had never picked up on that before. That would have proven that there would have been more than one hair if it hadn't been cleaned. I thought I had heard that CA cleaned the car, this should have been a major point in the prosecutions case. JMO

I believe everything from the time George got on the witness stand and swore he would lie to save the life of his daughter was the begiining of this defense shell game.

Casey's tatto should have read... "mentire assassino bambino"

to borrow liberally from william manchester:

. . . if you put the avalanche of overwhelming circumstantial evidence on one side of a scale and the shocking acquittal of pathological liar casey anthony on the other side, it doesn't balance. you want to add something weightier to casey anthony's acquittal. it would inject the miscarriage of justice with meaning and understanding, it would make more sense. . . . a conspiracy would, of course, do the job nicely.

his evasive answers help with the aquittal so there is a question. was he evasive on purpose or is he just a nitwit for not seeing how the lack of memory made him look like he was hiding something? is he so used to lying that he cant even testify normally. ugh

I believe that he was playing his role to help with the acquittal.

JMO

The posts about the "bush" that was moved according to CA just reminded me of her comment re: the grass won't grow there (not sure where there is tho) any more..There was testimony that would happen from CHLOROFORM..Obviously, CA didn't search that info or she wouldn't have said it..BUT! Why the heck didn't the state make an ISSUE of this by asking CA about it? Is it possible they didn't know she said it?

I just remembered that the reason Cindy said they moved the hibiscus was because they had a pool box at the edge of the pool & they moved it because they were afraid Caylee would stand on it & be able to get in the pool! I thought it was weird they did all that during the time they hadn't seen her in what was about 3 weeks at that time. Is THAT what actually happened? DID she climb on top of the box & get in the pool? I don't know why at the time that really was a red flag to me. Or maybe was she put IN the pool box before being transported? So many questions, no answers!

You, know, and this is my opinion only---a lot of THs and a lot of posters and a lot of comment writers are all asking the same question: How could this have happened....and a lot of it is just easy to eat the prosecution's case wasn't strong enough. Well, we here all know (and anyone else who watched the trial) --that it all boils down to one thing: The smarmy, backhanded LIES and sleazy tactics employed by the defense through out the 44 days of trial ACTUALLY worked on this jury. Why aren't there MSM reports on this? Why can't anyone admit what we all saw happen, actually happened???

MOO.

maybe its hard for me to see since i knew too much going in..but i tend to think more of the shock is from not being found guilty of the lesser charges of child abuse. she did place herself at TOD and stated she renered no aid. SHE handed the jury that sentence and they tossed it aside :0(

After witnessing his single gun salute and crotch grab, he just may be capable of just that. Despicable.

I am a proud Southerner and appalled that he represents Southerners in so many people's minds these days. Despicable.

I recall George on the stand being asked about his belief that Caylee was alive...I recall hearing him say he thought she was alive from June 15th till the day she was found. Why the 15th? He did not say the 16th. Maybe because some of us here were right and George never did see Casey on the 16th...maybe she did leave w/Caylee after the rumored fight on the 15th with Cindy after the Fathers Day visit...did anyone else catch that? I don't THINK I was hearing things...;)

ETA: MAYBE he said JULY 15th....? Checking it out...it was direct from Ashton, I believe...ETA:

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...nse-turned-her-father-witness-p#ixzz1RWSkUDAd

On an even grimmer note, I was looking at that video of Caylee, last night....the one on Fathers Day reading her book...her hair was in a ponytail...pulled back, up and away, as you all know, I'm sure. Her hair struck me. In the trial, with the defense witness, the way Ashton described the 'hair mass' as falling BACK, not to the side...I wonder if her hair was in a little ponytail when she was killed, just like it was on Father's Day...

I don't lay this lack of justice at the jurors feet, although I do believe more will be revealed there...I blame the Anthony family and their lies. They betrayed Caylee, imo. And they do it everytime they suck that killers (imo) butt trying to cosy up: 'oh look at how beautiful she is', 'her hair is so long', they say, admiring ICA with her horse mane down <puke> (as reported on HLN last evening). How they look in the mirror or sleep at night, I'll never know. Me? I'm still haunted by the description of sweet Caylees hair.

BBM (paragraph about pony tail) I'm pretty sure her hair WAS in a pony tail. A heart-shaped plastic pony tail holder was found with the remains. It has never been mentioned much, which kind of surprises me.

I feel like we WS'ers who are seeing a different story now that the trial is over should start from square one:
So who believes that June 15, 2008 fight was when Caylee actually died?
Wasn't ICA texting until the wee hours of the morning and do we know with who?

Strange things I can think of about June 15/16 that do not smell right to me:
-ICA on phone/texting all night. Why?
-CA claiming she heard the girls breathing through the door before she left for work on the 16th a.m.- Just weird.
-GA claiming to remember that it was exactly 12:50 pm on the 16th when ICA and Caylee left
-GA claiming he knew exactly what Caylee was wearing that day (recalling this 1 month later- I do not believe him)
-neighbors heard a huge fight, LA told ________(who?) there had been a huge fight on the 15th. Why is this fight so secretive? Did Caylee die that night? Was CA trying to choke ICA?

What else on those 2 days doesn't pass the smell test? Let's go over this like detectives. We know a lot more than many people, and maybe we can set aside what we thought we knew and analyze.

Here's one thing I have always thought was strange, that happened on the 16th of June. Cindy was at work. George says he saw KC and Caylee leave the house around 1:00 PM. George goes to work a little later. According to the call records, George called the Anthony home at around 3:45 PM. Why would he call there? He says he saw KC leave, and he knew Cindy would not be there.

Oh wow. This is starting to make sense.

But why wouldn't the A's go along with the nanny story by saying they had seen her or talked to her in the past? It's like they would dip their toes in the water (phone # and Caylee talked about the dog) but they wouldn't jump in by saying they had seen the nanny.

I believe that when all that was going down about the nanny in the beginning, the Anthonys were still trying to figure it all out and so much was recorded and videotaped that they couldn't retract. It was out there in the public so they had to build from there. I think had there been no technology, they may have entered into the nanny fantasy with Casey.

They were in a panic mode in the very beginning and were reacting like most normal people would react. When they realized the truth of the situation, they reverted to the mode that was most comfortable for the family system, which was covering for Casey at whatever cost. They had a lifetime of experience and it came in handy.

JMO

Why, why, why did GA or CA NOT call LE when they picked up the car with the 'dead body smell"??? Most people would!! I know why they said they didn't, but what was the real reason?

they wanted caseys story 1st. they never called police on her before regarding her fraud crimes. CA went into overdrive to find caylee and when she couldnt she called 911 as a bluff..remeber it was just a stolen car she reported to try to get casey to talk. when she heard the zanny story she flipped her lid hence the 3rd call.
problem is CA cleaned the car before she got the story because she was covering for casey..just didnt know what she was covering her for.. probably didnt realize it was caylee she was cleaning due to shock and denial.
i do think once it clicked she decided to save her daughter at any cost.

the anthony's single handedly won the aquittal for casey by proving their "dysfunction" they had to have been in on it or they wouldnt have had such conflicting testimony on the stand. LA remembers duct tape burials as early as 4 years old but GA "does not remember" please. his memory isnt that bad. unless he went out of his way not to be a suspect and it backfired or he jumped in head 1st to save casey. who knows...*sigh*

RC is a puzzle. started as a protester..became a volunteer...and ran down the street crying under the name river allen when the remains were found. was she sent there by the DT to seduce GA or was GA in on the whole sham at trial? too many questions and zero answers. thats why this case wont get out of my head.

to borrow liberally from william manchester:

. . . if you put the avalanche of overwhelming circumstantial evidence on one side of a scale and the shocking acquittal of pathological liar casey anthony on the other side, it doesn't balance. you want to add something weightier to casey anthony's acquittal. it would inject the miscarriage of justice with meaning and understanding, it would make more sense. . . . a conspiracy would, of course, do the job nicely.

Well, for me personally, if it takes a conspiracy theory in my mind to make sense what these ... inadequate people did on that jury...the so be it.

I am a proud Southerner and appalled that he represents Southerners in so many people's minds these days. Despicable.

Who are you talking about .Some how I missed the name .TIA

Does anyone know if the Anthony's still have the pool up?
If Caylee drowned like DT claimed, who in their right mind could ever swim in a pool where a beautiful child drowned?
I totally agree that Baez was the go between for the Anthony family. I think River Cruz was set up by George.
Poor, Caylee she never had a chance.

BBMM
YES! And why no public outcry for pool safety? From anyone..???
I must be the only one baffled by this...:waitasec:

The only thing missing when the verdict was read was Cindy, George and Lee standing up holding hands and taking a bow as the lights dimmed.

I could see where this was headed when Jose made his opening statements. The plan was hatched starting with the jailhouse letters written by Casey accusing George and Lee of the molestation. I even think George's relation with River Cruz was part of the plan to get the "accident that snowballed out of control " statement out.

So Cindy, George and Lee take a bow your performance was great and the jury wrote you a great review. I would have to fault Lee for his "fake crying" and Cindy crying with her head down during the replay of the 911 call and then looking up to ask the Judge for a break, when she looked up she used her normal voice and forgot to use her "grieving grandmother" voice. George "washing" his hands of Casey also looked staged. So off to Hollywood for all of you and maybe the next play you are in will not result in setting someone free who has taken the life of another

SO TRUE in my opinion as well.

I can't figure out for the life of me why others can't see this? It is as plain as day! If the talking heads would line up with this, the Anthony's money machine would be basically shut down.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back