Casey Anthony radio discussion w/ Wendy Murphy and David Lohr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys, victims' rights attorney Wendy Murphy and crime writer with Investigation Discovery David Lohr will be on Blog Talk Radio Sunday tomorrow at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST to discuss the latest regarding the Caylee Anthony case.

Here is the link if anyone wants to listen: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Here is the # to call into the show 347 838 9781.

Hi guys, victims' rights attorney Wendy Murphy and crime writer with Investigation Discovery David Lohr will be on Blog Talk Radio Sunday tomorrow at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST to discuss the latest regarding the Caylee Anthony case.

Thank you so much for the info!!! Love to listen to both of them..!!!

When I read the title I thought it meant that Wendy and David were going to be talking to Casey Anthony!!!!!!! But darn it they aren't. I can already hear Wendy M. I really like her. She does say it like it is!

Thank You Once Again, Dear Warrior! You know that I will there with Bells on to listen along.......:woohoo: SuperBowl, SmuperBowl.....now I get an experience with real Hero's on this Sunday!!!

"Hair, guts, body parts, decomposition............." :)

I don't believe she's correct about "others being involved in the death" is true. Why would KC be protecting anyone but herself? No, I doubt that.

We've already questioned why she lied about the non-existent job and the equally non-existent job. What is she talking about?

Sex crime investigator???? In August?

Okay, this woman is a bit wild!

I'm loving this Wendy woman. She really tells it like it is. "Hair, guts, body parts, decomposition............." :)

I don't believe she's correct about "others being involved in the death" is true. Why would KC be protecting anyone but herself? No, I doubt that.

Murphy is big on the possible child *advertiser censored* angle to this case-- I think that's where she's coming from.

I finally got it on. :woohoo:

Wish I could say the same. I gave up after a nine minute page load. I'll just read the comments left here. That load is WAY too slow!

(I am on a high speed connection.. it loaded slower than dial-up!)

~*

I don't agree with her take on the 'Sex Crimes Guy' - Yuri...

That's been discussed over and over. He's part of missing persons.

I don't agree with her take on the 'Sex Crimes Guy' - Yuri...

That's been discussed over and over. He's part of missing persons.

I think she's talking about a different detective, not Melich. But I don't know for sure.

Wendy Murphy is pretty intense.

For those not listening:

Murphy posits that George Anthony's suicidal overtures were likely motivated by his desire to avoid testifying against Lee if Lee's potential involvement goes to the Grand Jury.

I've changed my mind about this woman. What is she talking about 'George faking mental illness' so he can't testify in front of the grand jury? He's already done so. :crazy: Do they really need him to testify against Lee? I doubt it.

She's on a roll, isn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members