Levi Page Show 8/6 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Caylee Anthony case now.

Interesting that both Art and Levi said that Timmy and Chelsea were trying to get together the money to come to Putnam County for the sentencing today....

Wow. That was quick. How did I miss it? I only walked away for a couple of minutes. I promise. :crazy:

Just now listening to Levi's show.

AH said that it was mentioned that TC offered to be a snitch against the drug kingpins in Putnam County, but LE turned it down.

Personally, I thought that was irresponsible to mention that (in court?) seeing as how he has to spend 15 years in jail, and having his fellow inmates knowing that he offered to be a snitch.

I'm listening to the show now. Missed it last night because I was asleep after spending my day bouncing between Anthony PI documents and Croslin sentencing. :crazy:

Crime Analyst Sheryl McCollum's phone cut off while she was talking.

Art Harris giving his authority on everything. :smile: Tommy offered to be a snitch and they turned him down. Maybe it's because LE wants a snitch who doesn't inhale the product and who can stay awake. :D :cow:

Art talking about Tommy's sentencing. Hank and Lindsy Collins (ex-Lindsy Croslin) took the stand as character witnesses for him. Lisa was there but didn't testify. Hank wore dark glasses on the stand. Crystal Sheffield and her family were in court as well as the Cummings crew (later he says he's not sure). Lisa & Hank were given a few moments reprieve from their jail cells for their son's sentencing. Werter's private investigator (assumed PI Brown) took the stand saying how TC "helped" them in the river search for Haleigh.

Chelsea and Timmy unable to pay a visit to Putnam County to visit the family in court/jail, to get the family photos left behind in the shelter where Hank & Lisa were living, and to retrieve the Croslin parents' car.

Commented that Grammy Hollers is looking less healthy since her small stroke over the weekend. I'm not sure where he saw her recently, he did mention JVM's show.

Art saying Ronald's sentencing may be put off until after Misty's sentencing and if she pleads "no contest" or "guilty", RC would have no leverage in his sentencing unless he can argue that he's already "helped" them in the past. :waitasec:

Tommy's 15 year sentence was to avoid an appeal if he had been given a longer sentence.

Levi showing his disgust with the Croslins. :dance: Levi said lying isn't cooperating. Art says they probably can't remember what they've said because drugs have burned their brains. :rolleyes: Talking about TC's many versions on what happened to Haleigh. :sick:

Talking about the gang choosing to go down together. "Poor wittle Misty" being under RC's spell because she was so young. She only shows emotion when LE talks about RC. Give me a break. Misty's attorney thinks TC got a good deal with 15 years.

I didn't bother to count how many times AH mentioned AH.com. :loser: He talks as though he was in court and in the know but when asked who was there, were TN & AS there, he doesn't know.

Talking about PCSO's Jason Jolicoeur's son has a rare form of cancer and there is a fund for him.

Spoke also about how Misty didn't sound distraught on the 911 call and didn't sound like someone who just work up and was hysterical because a child was missing.

No Leonard Padilla. Trouble with Levi's switchboard. Levi made comments about the Anthony documents release at the end.

You can still listen here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/08/07/tommy-croslin-sentencing

I'm listening to the show now. Missed it last night because I was asleep after spending my day bouncing between Anthony PI documents and Croslin sentencing. :crazy:

Crime Analyst Sheryl McCollum's phone cut off while she was talking.

Art Harris giving his authority on everything. :smile: Tommy offered to be a snitch and they turned him down. Maybe it's because LE wants a snitch who doesn't inhale the product and who can stay awake. :D :cow:

Art talking about Tommy's sentencing. Hank and Lindsy Collins (ex-Lindsy Croslin) took the stand as character witnesses for him. Lisa was there but didn't testify. Hank wore dark glasses on the stand. Crystal Sheffield and her family were in court as well as the Cummings crew (later he says he's not sure). Lisa & Hank were given a few moments reprieve from their jail cells for their son's sentencing. Werter's private investigator (assumed PI Brown) took the stand saying how TC "helped" them in the river search for Haleigh.

Chelsea and Timmy unable to pay a visit to Putnam County to visit the family in court/jail, to get the family photos left behind in the shelter where Hank & Lisa were living, and to retrieve the Croslin parents' car.

Commented that Grammy Hollers is looking less healthy since her small stroke over the weekend. I'm not sure where he saw her recently, he did mention JVM's show.

Art saying Ronald's sentencing may be put off until after Misty's sentencing and if she pleads "no contest" or "guilty", RC would have no leverage in his sentencing unless he can argue that he's already "helped" them in the past. :waitasec:

Tommy's 15 year sentence was to avoid an appeal if he had been given a longer sentence.

Levi showing his disgust with the Croslins. :dance: Levi said lying isn't cooperating. Art says they probably can't remember what they've said because drugs have burned their brains. :rolleyes: Talking about TC's many versions on what happened to Haleigh. :sick:

Talking about the gang choosing to go down together. "Poor wittle Misty" being under RC's spell because she was so young. She only shows emotion when LE talks about RC. Give me a break. Misty's attorney thinks TC got a good deal with 15 years.

I didn't bother to count how many times AH mentioned AH.com. :loser: He talks as though he was in court and in the know but when asked who was there, were TN & AS there, he doesn't know.

Talking about PCSO's Jason Jolicoeur's son has a rare form of cancer and there is a fund for him.

Spoke also about how Misty didn't sound distraught on the 911 call and didn't sound like someone who just work up and was hysterical because a child was missing.

No Leonard Padilla. Trouble with Levi's switchboard. Levi made comments about the Anthony documents release at the end.

You can still listen here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/08/07/tommy-croslin-sentencing

Thanks for the recap as I was unable to listen.

I thought Jason Jolicouer was with FDLE..., not with the county sheriff's dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail