Oh, My...

MagicRose99

Watch out for my thorns!
Reaction score
Penis enlarger case in small-claims court

GRANBY, Que. (CP) — A Quebec man is demanding compensation for a penis enlarger he claims never worked, despite 500 hours of use.
The man has gone before a small-claims court, hoping for an award of $762 to recoup the cost of the device as well as moral and punitive damages.

He told a newspaper in Granby, Que., that he was initially drawn to the X4 Extender Deluxe Edition by an advertisement that promised results within several months.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/1220767.html

500 hours of use....in how much time??? Maybe he doesn't need a penis enlarger, maybe he just needs to give "junior" a rest every now and then.... :D

LOL! I knew this would bring jokes...

You should read the comment over on Consumerist website... I kept chuckling and now my coworkers think I've lost my marbles! LOL!

You'd think after I'd learn not to click on threads titled OH MY!

Wonder what he thought he would benefit announcing to the entire world about his teeny, tiny, wee wee? :great:....seriously 500 hours...dang... :loser:

You'd think after I'd learn not to click on threads titled OH MY!

Wonder what he thought he would benefit announcing to the entire world about his teeny, tiny, wee wee? :great:....seriously 500 hours...dang... :loser:

Hey, at least he gets points for persistance!

Looks like he got it before the proper court!

The man has gone before a small-claims court,

:floorlaugh:mad:proper court!

Looks like to much work.

Attachments

• xd.jpg
    xd.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 28
500 hours of use....in how much time??? Maybe he doesn't need a penis enlarger, maybe he just needs to give "junior" a rest every now and then.... :D

Yeah..see...That's NOT something I want a mental of.....:truce:

I looked at the web site and I cannot find where they make any disclaimers. Not saying they dont but I do not see them on the offical site.

http://www.x4labs.com/?idev_id=383

Here is a guy who blogs about the subject. Interesting but the blog includes a link to his before and after photos.Very interesting. I think it should be word for word a SNL skit.

I did peek at the photos and true to thread title Oh My!

http://www.gregsblog.com/

A clearer image of a different model of the device taken from Gregs blog.

Attachments

• x4extender.jpg
    x4extender.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 21
hey the product comes with a 6 month guarantee - if you don't like results get money back.....180 days /500 hours -- hmmm -- I wonder if he is suing for lost wages too - he wouldn't have had much time for lawn care or going to work

hey the product comes with a 6 month guarantee - if you don't like results get money back.....180 days /500 hours -- hmmm -- I wonder if he is suing for lost wages too - he wouldn't have had much time for lawn care or going to work

Do you think they resell the ones people send back??

I dont know why they just dont hang stones from there member like they did in the old days.

The stone age. I will not post photos Even if I really want to.

A clearer image of a different model of the device taken from Gregs blog.

What is that? Get out of here. That thing that looks like a bit for a horse? That's it? Like a splint for a penis?

Don't they just have like a baloon to blow it up? Then they could elongate it?

Never saw such a thing I'm glad to say. Small claims court. Small. That was funny.:floorlaugh:

What is that? Get out of here. That thing that looks like a bit for a horse? That's it? Like a splint for a penis?

Don't they just have like a baloon to blow it up? Then they could elongate it?

Never saw such a thing I'm glad to say. Small claims court. Small. That was funny.:floorlaugh:

It reminded me of one of those little teeny-tiny hand grip things...you know, the kind you would hold and squeeze both ends together, to give you bulging forearm muscles??

He does have a really good case for getting punitive damages, for pubic...er...I mean public humiliation!! :crazy:

:eek::eek: I didn't have the nerve to look at the before and after...but i showed this thread to my husband and he went and looked and I had to look quickly....OH MY so wish I hadn't done that! :floorlaugh:

Quote from Greg...."I just need some time to shrink the pictures" OH MY maybe he shrunk the wrong thing...I don't know about the punitive damages now...I think they were self imposed....

Sounds like he's just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

demotivational-posters-in-wide-boner.jpg

...or call your neighbor and brag. LoL

(stolen from SNL)

I am not gonna lie. Gregs after picture does show an improvement.

I just had to wonder how the guy keep track of his time usage of the device.

Attachments

• pclock.jpg
    pclock.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members