MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that and it was so terrible. The parents were accused of killing her, then the son, then the mother. I can remember her begging someone to believe her.

It was a long time before they did and so many people had turned against that family. Very sad!

And then they wrote an opera about it- 'Lindy' - my husband was in it at the Sydney Opera House. I was there on opening night and Lindy Chamberlain came too - the audience gave her a standing ovation, so the public sentiment did a complete turn around. Poor woman - People initially felt she was guilty because she showed a lack of emotion.....

Good morning all-

I wanted to stay up for the interview with the parents but of course fell asleep. Playing catch up again! Anything new besides the dog that always barks but didn't bark that night?

I live in the middle of nowhere but my house is on the edge of my property and the neighbors back yard backs up to mine. That is where the dog run is and I have to say after a while you don't even notice dogs barking......

Does anyone know what they used as a scent article for the dog(s)? Sorry if I missed this somewhere.
Babies are somewhat unique in tracking and trailing, specifically regarding scent articles used.

TIA if anyone knows this.

LE has not denied the 2:30ish am phone activity but they won't discuss it either.

If the phone activity occured here is a possible explanation of how Deborah could be asleep but her phone shows it is in use. I have an AT&T prepaid phone. They send time and balance updates quite frequently. When it does this my phone lights up but there isn't a tone. I was sitting here in the dark with it on the table beside me and saw it light up and I had a lightbulb moment thinking that could explain the early am cell phone activity when Deborah was sleeping. It shows activity even though no one is using the phone. Once the phone is analyzed the data can be retrieved. I can't remember what it shows up as on my activity. Since it is prepaid I don't get a bill but I can go online to my account and view the activity.

As to why one would steal them I have no clue-dumb criminal? Remember Rudy Guide stole phones from Meredith Kercher after he murdered her. He used one to try and obtain her bank account PIN so he could access funds from her account then he threw them in someone's yard.

JMO

If the perp's purpose was to "steal" Lisa, I honestly doubt they would be wasting time trying to handle a sleeping baby and cellphones. If there were more than one "kidnapper" then perhaps it is a possiblity but a lone kidnapper, I don't think so.

Which brings up the possibility that there may have been more than one person involved.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Does anyone know what they used as a scent article for the dog(s)? Sorry if I missed this somewhere.
Babies are somewhat unique in tracking and trailing, specifically regarding scent articles used.

TIA if anyone knows this.

I don't think it's been mentioned.

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7207002#post7207002"]MO MO - Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998