Belize - Faye Lin Cannon, 13, brutally slain, San Pedro, 3 July 2017 *American parents arrested*

It is possible that the chest compression injuries and broken ribs are from attempted CPR.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

It's true that CPR can cause these kinds of injuries, and I expect they'll claim that's what caused them even if it wasn't the true cause. But, of course, it might be what happened. Either way, if this poor girl hadn't come out of her room in three weeks, as claimed, there's a huge amount of neglect going on.

It's true that CPR can cause these kinds of injuries, and I expect they'll claim that's what caused them even if it wasn't the true cause. But, of course, it might be what happened. Either way, if this poor girl hadn't come out of her room in three weeks, as claimed, there's a huge amount of neglect going on.
Oh yes, something terrible happened to her first

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

I wonder if the "Japanese healing technique" was Reiki? She listed herself as a certified practitioner in the deleted bio I posted in post #12. The Belizian authorities probably had to look up what it was. Not compatible with valium, for sure.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I'm sure that's what they are talking about. But while Reiki may be considered a "hands on" approach to healing, it certainly does not include chest compressions to the point of breaking bones as part of the technique.

MOO

This is from the Reiki Council website:

The method of receiving a Reiki treatment from a practitioner is simple. The recipient remains clothed and lies on a couch or sits on a chair and relaxes. The practitioner gently places their hands non-intrusively, on or near the body. There is no massage or manipulation and the whole person is treated rather than specific symptoms. It is also possible to receive Reiki at a distance.

There is no way the mother can claim it happened during a Reiki session.

http://www.reikicouncil.org.uk/What-is-Reiki.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first and last child are featured on her fb page nothing of the middle two..
Could be because those two had a more "acceptable" look in her opinion.
By my calculation oldest is 16+ so she is more than capable of shedding light on what went wrong here.

Anke looks like she is trying to look sad. Like when I go into work after "being sick" and have to look sick.
At the end of the video of her it seems like she says "thank you" and then she cries. I wonder if someone said something like sorry for your loss or something.

This is from the Reiki Council website:

The method of receiving a Reiki treatment from a practitioner is simple. The recipient remains clothed and lies on a couch or sits on a chair and relaxes. The practitioner gently places their hands non-intrusively, on or near the body. There is no massage or manipulation and the whole person is treated rather than specific symptoms. It is also possible to receive Reiki at a distance.

There is no way the mother can claim it happened during a Reiki session.

http://www.reikicouncil.org.uk/What-is-Reiki.php

I don't think the Japanese healing technique is alleged to be the cause of death The prosecution doesn't have sufficient evidence at this point, they say, to prove who or what killed her, how that happened.

However they do have a statement from Anke claiming the girl had a mental illness, refused to eat, would throw herself against the wall. So prosecutors are taking that statement and on that basis laying the charge of cruelty, because rather than take her to a doctor to be diagnosed for the these alleged symptoms, on their own admission they treated her with valium and the "Japanese healing technique" ie Reiki. Presumably Anke didn't know DD was giving her valium, was my comment, it's not compatible with Reiki.

So prosecutors have proof, just from their own statements, of negligence amounting to cruelty while the girl was alive. The death/sex abuse is still under investigation.

Anke looks like she is trying to look sad. Like when I go into work after "being sick" and have to look sick.
At the end of the video of her it seems like she says "thank you" and then she cries. I wonder if someone said something like sorry for your loss or something.

BBM

Ha! Yes she does look like she's trying to look sad and bereft.

I'm not good at lip-reading, but it looked to me like she said "I don't know." I assumed a reporter asked her how her daughter died or who killed her. I can't imagine a reporter or anyone in Belize making a sympathetic comment. But that's JMO.

I don't think the Japanese healing technique is alleged to be the cause of death The prosecution doesn't have sufficient evidence at this point, they say, to prove who or what killed her, how that happened.

However they do have a statement from Anke claiming the girl had a mental illness, refused to eat, would throw herself against the wall. So prosecutors are taking that statement and on that basis laying the charge of cruelty, because rather than take her to a doctor to be diagnosed for the these alleged symptoms, on their own admission they treated her with valium and the "Japanese healing technique" ie Reiki. Presumably Anke didn't know DD was giving her valium, was my comment, it's not compatible with Reiki.

So prosecutors have proof, just from their own statements, of negligence amounting to cruelty while the girl was alive. The death/sex abuse is still under investigation.

Just jumping off your post....

I would think that the odds were at least one of the 4 girls who were adopted would have some type of mental health issue, maybe before even coming to the US. These are supposedly 4 girls from different situations in China who were all brought to the US at various times and ages to form one family unit with a childless adoptive couple. No idea what they may have endured before they got there. Not sure how much support they would have received from whatever agency facilitated the adoptions or whether either parent was the type to watch out for problems and get them the necessary help right away. We know that AD seems to be all about "natural healing", was DC? And then again maybe AD is just lying or thinks that any child that doesn't "behave and tow the line" regardless of how they are being treated has a "mental health problem". I wonder if DC will shed some light on his impression of his daughter and how she was when he was the father figure in the family unit.

But then that family unit was split up and they were forced into another family unit with a different father figure and moved to another country, away from everything they had known to that point, all in a relatively short period of time. And there are the stories from the locals that the girls were not being properly cared for. Their adoptive mother also leaves them for long periods of time in the care of the new father figure while she travels the world for her "business". So if one of those girls was already suffering from a mental health issue prior to the divorce and remarriage, just imagine the impact of all that on not just that one, but all of those girls.

I am also concerned about the fact that they were all "home schooled" from the time they were adopted. Were they really? Were they enrolled in any accredited home school program? Did any of them ever attend a public or private school in the US before briefly attending the private school in Belize? Why were they isolated from any type of normal childhood? Or were they? Did they have any friends in the US outside of their family? Play outside with the other neighbourhood children? Go to regular doctor's appointments? Have a relatively normal life before DD entered the picture? I hope the Belize Human Services thoroughly checks out DC before handing over the other three girls to him. I'm not sure why he was okay with AD taking the girls to Belize and then leaving them alone for weeks at a time with DD while she was travelling. If he was paying that kind of support and had visitation, I'd think he would have had to give permission for her to take the girls so far away. Where is his responsibility in all this? Didn't he speak to the girls on the phone? Were the girls even allowed to use the internet and perhaps communicate with their father that way? If not, did he not find that odd?

I am reminded of the video I watched of Faye Lin's teacher in Belize describing an incident where she was "acting out" in class and he had threatened to call her "father". He claims that she got quite upset, said she "hated her "father" and bit the teacher. She was removed from the school by her "parents" shortly after that. She was also considered to be very smart. IMO, a very smart young girl who knows that things are not right at home, whether they were suffering from a mental health issue or not, would "act out" a lot to try to bring attention to the problem and get help. And that would make her a problem for her abuser(s) and probably would make them abuse her more to try to get her "in line" like the others.

MOO

I see Anke likes "anonymous".
I bet they would like to expose her and David's histories.

That's not Faye in the photo you've posted I m quite sure Faye is to the left with very short hair , partially in view

Why did the government agency in Hawaii not help these children when their abuse was reported by their neighbors? This is a crime in itself. Now there's a dead child. How long would this have gone on? I hope the adopted father is checked out too. I mean he must have known what she was like.

Belize central prison is notorious for being a nightmare. Where you heard it's an "easy" facility, Id like to know...

Belize central prison is notorious for being a nightmare. Where you heard it's an "easy" facility, Id like to know...

Welcome to Ws Mcaar!
[video=youtube;o5QzKAJYoCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5QzKAJYoCw[/video]

Sorry, too late to edit, posted above video before watching it all, ie.the imo agenda.

Why did the government agency in Hawaii not help these children when their abuse was reported by their neighbors? This is a crime in itself. Now there's a dead child. How long would this have gone on? I hope the adopted father is checked out too. I mean he must have known what she was like.

It's so frustrating and infuriating, isn't it! But I don't think we know that the Hawaiian government agency didn't try to help (i.e. intervene) or else I missed the link. Abusers are very good at hiding the truth. That doesn't mean that government agencies are necessarily blameless, but the legal ability of understaffed agencies to get at the truth and actually intervene is limited by the legal rights of parents. That's a protection for all parents, but it works to the advantage of abusers.

It may be that the adoptive father did not know what she was like or what she was doing. Or perhaps the abuse did not start until DD entered the picture, and DC was kept at a distance and had no way of knowing. Kids don't always reveal what is going on, as we know.

A couple of sickening cases that come to mind are Gypsy Rose Blanchard's mother DeeDee and the two Tara children found dead in a storage unit in Redding CA, killed by the foster mother and her boyfriend. In both cases the father was out of the picture and unable to have close contact and the abusers kept the protective services at bay by moving and other means. This is not uncommon, unfortunately.

People who are evil will use the system's and individuals' limitations to their advantage IMO. And sometimes the system and individuals do drop the ball. I'm just not sure which it is in this case...or perhaps a little of both. :mad: Tragic either way! :(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...harde-48-Springfield-10-June-2015-1-*Arrests*

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-3-dead-9-yr-old-tortured-Redding-27-Nov-2015

That's not Faye in the photo you've posted I m quite sure Faye is to the left with very short hair , partially in view

So the girl with the short-medium length hair is the other middle child, while Faye is the one with the super short hair who seemed to always be dressed as a tomboy?

Do you know the family?

(P.S. - thanks for posting here! Welcome!)

So the girl with the short-medium length hair is the other middle child, while Faye is the one with the super short hair who seemed to always be dressed as a tomboy?

Do you know the family?

(P.S. - thanks for posting here! Welcome!)

I'm willing to be corrected, but I don't think Faye is the one with really short hair dressed like a tomboy. This was explained and shown in links in the post linked below. Faye has slightly longer hair and is younger.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...3-July-2017-*Arrests*&p=13491088#post13491088

The photos of Faye on the posters in Belize do not look like the girl with really short hair IMO.

Agree Lilibet. Faye is in like two pictures. The girl with the short hair was named on one of "moms" FB pictures.

Welcome! That's interesting info about the prison. Do you have links from the mainstream media (MSM) I can read? I'm always ready to learn.

To reply, click "reply with quote" at the bottom right of a post and it will be quoted with your reply. That helps us keep track of what post someone is referring to. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back