IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T I keep seeing Colorado Springs on this thread, and keep thinking Joe Kenda... my, my, my.

If it turns out that DN is the murderer,given his history of exposing himself which seems to be what turns him on,makes you wonder if he did in fact leave Libby's phone behind on purpose to be found. One of his photos from MSM shows him snapping his own pic in the mirror with a smart phone,so obviously if he wanted to at least try to delete anything,he would have known how to.

I have a very strong intuition about this case currently. Too many details are adding up IMO. It makes sense that IN LE did not reveal cause of death because they hoped BG would reveal the weapon again somewhere, some time. After the suspects sketch was released, I would strongly believe that any perp would want to get far, far away. Familial/marital troubles causing regression and a greater likelihood of making a mistake.

Understand, yet how much sooner would folks have given feedback if they knew axe was involved :scared:

Thanks Imno.

So, I'd like to see what Delphi, Flora, Martinsville (whatever the name is, going to back to check, something like that), and Zionsville look like on a map together. What kind of shape do the points make? Line, triangle, square...What are the exact distances, routes, etc...

And which Taco Bell I wonder. I wonder in case DN dropped her off or ever picked her up from work.

Ask and you shall receive: https://goo.gl/maps/4L2Auf9Tua22

It's pretty much a line tangent to the Indianapolis area.

Maybe he was staying in that recently discovered structure one of our sleuths found by the road (the one with the name like Mary)..not the shed skibaboo foundnearly on, well could be that one too, but the other recent one where I commented to the poster how on earth did we miss this?

Isn't the whole point of this forum to speculate and offer our opinion on a crime based on the evidence we're given? If it isn't him then unfortunately his history which involves multiple sex offences will have been dredged up on show for the entire internet to comment on but just like with RL he'll be alllowed to carry on with his life after he was confirmed completely innocent in both crimes. Until then it doesn't look good and people will comment on that fact
Ummm
I didn't mention anything about not discussing the situation with DN at all, of course it's a forum for that.

Yeah, if you're on a trail threatening people with a hatchet and you're possibly tied to another (HUGE) case... you're going to be talked about.

I am catching up now but we don't know if he did that. It's not a fact yet, is it?

Ask and you shall receive: https://goo.gl/maps/4L2Auf9Tua22

It's pretty much a line tangent to the Indianapolis area.

Wow, thanks so much.

What bus line would do that route? I know it's upstream somewhere, talking out loud, not being demanding lol. All though maybe I am, sorry haha. I'm a little fired up right now in case you can't tell lol.

O/T I keep seeing Colorado Springs on this thread, and keep thinking Joe Kenda... my, my, my.

I just bought his new book. "I WILL Find You" Love, love, love this man. He is what a detective should be, and he is such an intelligent man. I could listen to him talk and never become bored.

I just bought his new book. "I WILL Find You" Love, love, love this man. He is what a detective should be, and he is such an intelligent man. I could listen to him talk and never become bored.
I don't think Indiana has any Joe Kenda's.

Note: RL has been officially cleared by LE. Don't go there.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member