Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know but they haven't released the tapes to use yet! Dang teases! Can't wait to listen to though guys. Gotta hear her voice for myself

Yep I've searched it's not out there that I have found yet. I can't wait to hear her say UH HUH..a million times.

TODAY'S UPDATES:
Recordings of Casey Anthony interviews released
11:16 a.m.: The Orange County Sheriff's Office today released the audio recordings of interviews conducted between Casey Anthony and investigators on July 16 - the day the 22-year-old mother was arrested.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-missing-091208,0,5308451.story

OOOh thanks for the link! I wanted for a long time to hear it after reading it. But if its anything like I imagined- its all BS coming from her mouth!:mad:

Yeah I know but they haven't released the tapes to use yet! Dang teases! Can't wait to listen to though guys. Gotta hear her voice for myself

I know,.. its one thing to read it,.. its another to hear her tone and the way she says things. I think that protesters will be in FULL FORCE once they hear it! jmo Maybe they will have to come and rearrest her on Nancy Grace tonight due to all the protesters, her safety, and check fraud charges.

Her lawyer JB should just turn her in to avoid all that. Why wait until tonight? This time it could be more dangerous.

anyone notice the camera is at a good angle? I just hope they leave it like that until she's in cuffs!

Her lawyer JB should just turn her in to avoid all that. Why wait until tonight? This time it could be more dangerous.

anyone notice the camera is at a good angle? I just hope they leave it like that until she's in cuffs!

I agree we'll get to see everything. Our luck the camera will freeze

I think they had to move the camera up on a pole because the neighbor across the stree from the Anthonys taped off his yard AND planted four oak trees to keep the media and protesters from trashing his yard.

Today's angle is great! Hope it stays that way. You think Fox knows we are watching and commenting on the cam every day?

Like its doing now!! for me anyway

Mine is showing a picture, but without people, it's hard to tell if it's refreshing or just looping the same old picture.

My, I've become so impatient in my old age...I want it all...and I want it NOW!

:soldier:

294qbuq.jpg

people on sidewalk now? Can't tell who they are. Are they in halloween costume?

My screen is showing two young boys (teenagers) with big baggie pants holding up signs.....and its froze again!

Sorry, they walked on by.
Looked as if they had on masks and costumes BUT I could not see them very well. Could have been my imagination. But they did carry signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288