17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
She may be a minor but she is also a witness.Why is it disgusting to talk about a witness actions during a critical time period?The defense will bring up tweets ,facebook or any social media the witness may have been using.Her frame of mind during that time period is very important in this case.JMO

It is disgusting because the child is a MINOR, O'Mara (oopsie, accidentally on purpose) revealed her name via the media during the bond hearing. Then to have the internet radio show of a forum that is supposed to be victim friendly discuss this MINOR child's tweets/facebook whatever, when they never should have disclosed her name is very disturbing in the least!

I don't really care that he is out on bond. Let him play on his computer and let those who donate to him support him. I cannot understand why gun right groups even support him? This has nothing to do with gun rights. No one wants to take those rights away. Sure, I know myself personally, believes that the law should be ammended and better defined, but I don't think the law should be completely abandoned. It's a great law when it comes to people entering your homes and your business as I believe everyone has a right to defend themselves and their property against people clearly breaking a law and could very well intend to hurt you. The problem with the law is that it needs to be better defined when outside of a residence/business. People should be allowed to innocently walk down the street, in a residence they have every right to be at, without the expectation of being killed because some over-zealous man has pegged you as a criminal just for walking down the street.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

BBM

Thanks. It still doesn't make sense IMO, TM would of gotten to his house while GZ was still on the phone to dispatch. He's running comes at 7:11 and he was still on the phone with dispatch for another 3 minutes. TM would of only taken 26 seconds to get to his home.

LOL, if you think that doesn't make sense, wait til George is cross examined on being attacked by TM while he was walking back to his truck after 18 seconds and an address hunt, both of which combined wouldn't take more than i minute.

There's no way to do anything other than guess as to Trayvon's movements at this point with the information we have.

George, on the other hand, has stated his version of a complete path of movement at points that can and will be directly tied into the 911 recording with it's timeline. The only "estimate" involved is how long it took to walk approximately 80 feet for an address. His story places him being attacked by TM a full minute BEFORE he ever got off the phone.

IMO, once the jury realizes the impact of what his statements have said to LE, the lights will go out on any SYG defense, particularly if the body was so far down that sidewalk.

One thing that bothers me is was GZ covered in TM blood?
If you are struggling and shoot a person, doesn't his blood get all over you???
Did GZ shoot from afar?
Powder burns?
Have I missed this???
Thanks

Ok closing thread in 1 minute, please continue here...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7822097#post7822097"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #31 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think he will adhere to the conditions; he has no choice. He can't even go to the local 7-11 and buy a drink---which is ironic, because that's all Trayvon Martin was trying to do...

That doesn't mean he's a law abiding citizen, that means he recognizes that there are people out there who are just as dangerous as he is...

JMO MOO IMO
JMO/IMO
I understand what you're saying. Maybe he will be able to follow the rules. I think his real problem, though, is impulse control. When he gets the urge to do something, he does it. I'm not sure he's going to be able to keep himself under control.

How could they possibly KNOW what they needed from it with NO INVESTIGATION of the crime? For all they knew right then, he could have KNOWN who TM was and been harassing him/his family with calls for MONTHS! They had no clue who TM was when GZ was released, no clue where he lived, NOTHING at all. We hear all the time how getting phone records and text logs etc. takes days/ weeks......they aren't ALL retained in a phone, and the LE tech experts don't just happen to be hanging around waiting to examine a phone in the middle of a Sunday night.

jmo

Because they can copy ALL of the calls/texts that were currently on the phone, then get ALL of his records from the cell provider.

If they copied ALL info from the phone that was present that night, what would be the purpose of keeping the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd