IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People are seeing all sorts of things in that pic. Cars, logos ,several creepers behind trees, the ghost of Lincoln.. Im sure if you zoom in close enough you can find whatever fits the theory you are working with.
I dont think there is anything in this pic but Abby on the bridge .
I have seen zoomed in and altered versions where it does look like car wheels there..but I am doubtful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

"Tropical fish" is one slang word for Ecstasy, MDMA. But, maybe RL really does have a fish tank. MOO

So a guy on probation for DUI would use a slang for drugs as an alibi? Regardless, at this point LE knows whether he has a fish tank or not.

I'll hazard an opinion :moo: that this case is ice cold. There is nothing else to do but to return to the crime scene. Don't know if they'll find evidence to arrest PO for this murder though they definitely won't find anything to clear him.

Find the killer. MOO JMO IMO

Everyone. Here is a very accurate estimated height that I promised.
attachment.php
Thank you so much! This is great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That could be very misleading, unfortunately. I'm assuming nobody walks with their normal gait on that bridge. MOO imo

I agree. It could be really helpful.

It may shift BG out of being 'everyman' to a specific person that somebody knows. Walks are distinctive.

I'm wondering why they haven't? Makes no sense to me :thinking:

-

RL is adamant that they couldn't have been carried.

I've personally seen two Man teams move Pianos, stone sculptures, and items 5-7 times heavier than one of these girls.

How does he know it wasn't a four man team in a canoe, or camping?

?

I'll hazard an opinion :moo: that this case is ice cold. There is nothing else to do but to return to the crime scene. Don't know if they'll find evidence to arrest PO for this murder though they definitely won't find anything to clear him.

Find the killer. MOO JMO IMO

Would a judge sign off on a search warrant just to give LE something to do?

Everyone. Here is a very accurate estimated height that I promised.
attachment.php

Great job! I was hoping someone would do this. Can you remeasure from the foot that is on the ground? Also, note that he is bent over and his head is down so the measurement would be a minimum height. Therefore a suspect shorter than the height estimate should not be considered. Thank you for doing this.

It was a quote from police that said he was being moved to Clinton Co. for his own safety.

For whatever that is worth.

At this point I think it's all equine excrement. I am over the word dancing. Say what you mean and dadgum it, mean what you say. :(

This is directed at LE, not any posters here.

​BBM.

Dadburn it, I agree!

-

RL is adamant that they couldn't have been carried.

I've personally seen two Man teams move Pianos, stone sculptures, and items 5-7 times heavier than one of these girls.

How does he know it wasn't a four man team in a canoe, or camping?

?

I once watched a small Japanese man stack 4 heavy dining room chairs on his back and carry them through three rooms and out the front door. That being said, I don't think RL could do it.

That could be very misleading, unfortunately. I'm assuming nobody walks with their normal gait on that bridge. MOO imo
When i walked across to take measurements i can assure you that very few steps were taken at my normal gate.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Seriously, it is Detective 101 to search the home and outbuildings of the property upon which two bodies were found. This is not odd.

Imagine the trial where the attorney for BG, not PO/RL, grills LE on NOT searching the property.

Totally agree...I was actually scratching my head over it not being done sooner .

His property WAS searched immediately following the crime. This was a new search with a probable cause warrant, so, no, this is not entirely normal or expected.
Imho

It's possible RL saw something, or stumbled onto something nobody should ever have to see and possibly threatened himself.

He may have info or even evidence implicating him in something that happened; but he's too afraid to talk. Maybe he himself was threatened at gunpoint and forced to help move the bodies or something of that nature.

Kinda out there, but at this point I guess anything is possible. I don't think for a second he is BG, but I do think a connection to BG is possible (besides the possibility above, I believe it could be a relative or good friend and he may have suspicions but is covering for him).

If not, he is a very unlucky man to be caught in the crosshairs.

Why take the risk and leave RL alive? The person or persons showed no compunction about murdering two young girls. Why leave someone alive in a remote farm when you could easily off him as well? No witnesses.

However, my flabber is truly ghasted that anyone seriously thinks these investigators are knowingly implicating an innocent man while they let the real killer(s) skip off into the sunset unscathed.

For anyone mincing RL's words from his interview with the media and questioning the 'real' meaning behind his misspoken words, perhaps you would all go back and read all of the posts here where the authors had the opportunity to proof read before clicking "Post Quick Reply" as well as spell check and a chance to review grammar and punctuation. Count how many errors you find in the written words and tell us if those mistakes have a super secret meaning.

No, they don't.

Stop crucifying this man, please.

If there is ANY evidence that he had ANY involvement in the murder of these children, it surely hasn't been made public. Mincing his words and finding hidden meaning in his clothing, his vehicle choice, his choice of pets, his misspoken words and calling him a violent alcoholic with all manner of personality disorders is just over the top.

He made some mistakes years ago while going through a divorce and had the unfortunate luck to end up with two bodies dumped on his land, may have been less than truthful so as to avoid being arrested for PV and somehow he has become the number one villain, apparently to the exclusion of all others.

I think we are all barking up the wrong tree.

I agree 100%. While posting something a few threads back I said "new house" instead of "new job". Why? I have no clue. But I was able to edit it. RL doesn't have that same luxury.

Let's not completely devalue "slips of the tongue"in any investigation. See below....from Psychology Today article.

"Deception
shows up in other often-overlooked stylistic stuff of speech—if you know what to look for. Jack Schafer does. The former FBI special agent homes in on words such as then, so, after, when, as, while, and next—so-called text bridges—because they span information gaps. And that, finds Schafer, is precisely where much can be found.

"Most liars tell the truth up to the point where they want to conceal something, skip over the withheld information, and then tell the truth again," he says. Text bridges help by allowing speakers to omit information they'd like to conceal. To the trained ear, the same words serve as markers to locate withheld information."

Awesome! Great bit of info to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members