AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record.... we need to get back to the task of looking for Gabe and ignoring the antics of crazy lady. This must not be linked to WS and its members. MHO

And I agree redfish!

How to get EJ to talk would help, I think.

Keep the S's away from her and let her brother in. He says neither story either hurting him or just giving him away to stranger's sounds like her.

They are close. They shouldn't have been turned away no matter what. There is a defenseless baby's life endangered here......

You might be on to something-would you have to pay for a bus ticket for a child? Taken him this way would have saved money if so. Just a thought.

If it is like flying, as long as you put the child in your lap (under 3, I think), you don't have to guy them a seat ticket.

cl.jpg

I just wanted to give some info about the 2 Fiesta Park hotels since I used to work near here and drove down Clarke Drive every working day for 3 years.

My first impression is why would she stay here? Neither the hotels or hotel signs are visible when driving down the I-10 access road and they are kind of nestled into a business park. She (or someone else) had to have researched these hotels as a location that would be convenient for her to stay. There is a lot of foot traffic in this area because both the building on the right and the building on the left belong to a large tele-marketing company. The telemarketing company has an additional 2 buildings on the left outside of this picture. A majority of the people that work there park in a large parking lot directly across Laureate drive from the building on the right. So always people walking around, I assume even in the late night hours since they do both inbound and outbound calls.

The black box surrounds the Homegate property. To be honest, I never even knew that hotel was there even though there is a sign for it on Frederickburg Rd. I can't really say anything about it.

The red box surrounds the Quality Inn. I always felt it was pretty seedy. I wouldn't call it as seedy as a no-tel mo-tel but I really hate hotels where you can pretty drive up to your room's door and not pass through the lobby. It just makes me feel very insecure and I cannot imagine a single woman wanting to stay there. I marked an "X" just to show you the only elevation of that hotel that I have ever seen - just from driving past it each day and it is just a 2-story wall of doors. If it wasn't because of all of the telemarketers walking past there each day, once you checked in, you would never be seen by anybody. Also, this hotel is not near as nice as depicted on their web site.

Okay so that explains where the park name came from but who was her source? Who told her that they were seen at a park and why is she the only one who was told that or reported it. And why did EJ first mention a park when she did that "interview" with TPS? And why is Yami the personal news source for the Smiths? :waitasec:

I think LE tricked EJ into changing the park story by telling her they had video. Which is encouraging because if she really thought they had video, it might mean that she knows someone did take him from the hotel or she would have just kept up with the park story knowing they couldn't possibly have video from the hotel?

That sounds reasonable. My son is a murder investigator and he tells me they use these techniques all the time.... they hint at things and just see where it takes them.

No one is mentioning WS. We're just calling her out on her lies and shameless self-promotion.

And I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever. She needs a real wake up call to reality here.

SHE is the reason imho EJ went so far. When E said she felt "pressured, per TS, I think it was because of TS herself and her zealous and illegal behavior.

EJ still believes the S's are "wonderful" people, who obviously "commended"her for giving up her child without full parental consent!

Someone needs also to let E in on the reality of these "friends" who were and still are out for their own good, not to locate the baby or to "help" her.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

I know this one has already been posted.

But there are some interesting things in it. Like the fact that she is now said to have a "nearly perfect" GPA. That's not 4.0...4.0 is perfect, not nearly, it is. Also she was expelled in high school, had to switch to a charter school...how does anyone with that record get a free ride scholarship. I smell stink all over that.
SHe also went back to Boston for her senior year. So there's more Boston connection, besides just the airport.

Also says that they have been looking in Boston and LA.

Her brothers name is listed as Richard in this article, which is making my head hurt, I thought it was Robert.

That Boston connection is really getting me.
A lot of girls still "go away to school" when they get pregnant. She went off to Boston her senior year. I wonder if anyone from her high school in Boston will speak out. I wonder if there was a school or if she had another "problem" to get rid of that year.

cl.jpg

I just wanted to give some info about the 2 Fiesta Park hotels since I used to work near here and drove down Clarke Drive every working day for 3 years.

My first impression is why would she stay here? Neither the hotels or hotel signs are visible when driving down the I-10 access road and they are kind of nestled into a business park. She (or someone else) had to have researched these hotels as a location that would be convenient for her to stay. There is a lot of foot traffic in this area because both the building on the right and the building on the left belong to a large tele-marketing company. The telemarketing company has an additional 2 buildings on the left outside of this picture. A majority of the people that work there park in a large parking lot directly across Laureate drive from the building on the right. So always people walking around, I assume even in the late night hours since they do both inbound and outbound calls.

The black box surrounds the Homegate property. To be honest, I never even knew that hotel was there even though there is a sign for it on Frederickburg Rd. I can't really say anything about it.

The red box surrounds the Quality Inn. I always felt it was pretty seedy. I wouldn't call it as seedy as a no-tel mo-tel but I really hate hotels where you can pretty drive up to your room's door and not pass through the lobby. It just makes me feel very insecure and I cannot imagine a single woman wanting to stay there. I marked an "X" just to show you the only elevation of that hotel that I have ever seen - just from driving past it each day and it is just a 2-story wall of doors. If it wasn't because of all of the telemarketers walking past there each day, once you checked in, you would never be seen by anybody. Also, this hotel is not near as nice as depicted on their web site.
I was going to say that possibly she googled "hotel san antonio" and they were the first to pop up on google or google maps... but nope they are not

And I agree redfish!

How to get EJ to talk would help, I think.

Keep the S's away from her and let her brother in. He says neither story either hurting him or just giving him away to stranger's sounds like her.

They are close. They shouldn't have been turned away no matter what. There is a defenseless baby's life endangered here......

Bold by me.
I agree 100%
I really think that somebody headed down to EJ for an interview, with media in tow, right after EJ got her lawyer, because somebody knew darn right well that by doing so would jeopardize future visits for others, others that might actually get EJ to talk.

You might be on to something-would you have to pay for a bus ticket for a child? Taken him this way would have saved money if so. Just a thought.
But it would only be so long before he started crying or needed the diaper changed, so then everybody would know he was on the bus. MOO

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

I know this one has already been posted.

But there are some interesting things in it. Like the fact that she is now said to have a "nearly perfect" GPA. That's not 4.0...4.0 is perfect, not nearly, it is. Also she was expelled in high school, had to switch to a charter school...how does anyone with that record get a free ride scholarship. I smell stink all over that.
SHe also went back to Boston for her senior year. So there's more Boston connection, besides just the airport.

Also says that they have been looking in Boston and LA.

Her brothers name is listed as Richard in this article, which is making my head hurt, I thought it was Robert.

That Boston connection is really getting me.
A lot of girls still "go away to school" when they get pregnant. She went off to Boston her senior year. I wonder if anyone from her high school in Boston will speak out. I wonder if there was a school or if she had another "problem" to get rid of that year.

Thanks for mentioning that. In the interview of her in jail she says something along the lines of ... "I did this before and everyone said what a good job I did and how proud they were of me so I don't see what the problem is"

when reasoning why she gave him up

Possibly she did another shady adoption before

Also her friend on myspace is from boston and posted asking her about her new life.
http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

With all of the reading and watching NG and other news vid's I have not seen anywhere where it is mentioned if the diaper bag was found with the other baby things???

IMO, he would not fit in it. But, because that is the first thing she said and since she was so descriptive about it, sadly I'm losing hope for this beautiful boy the longer this continues.

I wish LE would get her brother in there to talk to E. I think that would be a good beginning to ending this nightmare for baby Gabe and his daddy.

cl.jpg

Thanks for all the information about the hotels. Might explain why another poster on here believes that one or both are used by "adoption" agencies in the area to house pregnant girls? Definitely not executive hotels thats for sure. Also, we have to keep in mind that this took place the week before and through Christmas Day. Not sure how many people would have been in the area on the 26th when the handoff was supposed to have taken place.

But it would only be so long before he started crying or needed the diaper changed, so then everybody would know he was on the bus. MOO
Would it have been possible to keep him drugged for that long of a ride? With or without killing him from it?

Bold by me.
I agree 100%
I really think that somebody headed down to EJ for an interview, with media in tow, right after EJ got her lawyer, because somebody knew darn right well that by doing so would jeopardize future visits for others, others that might actually get EJ to talk.

It's soooo frustrating!

Keep them away and get the brother and/or grandfather in there pronto!!!

And tell her she's trusting the WRONG indidvidual's here!!!

For god sake....a FAN page huh? Not a 'find Gabriel page' but a FAN page with HER name first....not Gabriel's name first but Tammis. How sick. That page won't last. She'll be in the nuthouse long before she finds time to delete all the post she doesn't like from the CRITICS. She's starring in her own bizarre movie.
Hasn't her atty told her to SHUT UP???

With all of the reading and watching NG and other news vid's I have not seen anywhere where it is mentioned if the diaper bag was found with the other baby things???

IMO, he would not fit in it. But, because that is the first thing she said and since she was so descriptive about it, sadly I'm losing hope for this beautiful boy the longer this continues.

I wish LE would get her brother in there to talk to E. I think that would be a good beginning to ending this nightmare for baby Gabe and his daddy.

To be honest, if that diaper bag was missing, and they've had the pictures since her arrest showing the bag in the room, this would have been a murder investigation right from the beginning. JMO

Thanks time. I can't get on. Must you have an account?

You don't have to be a fan of her page to post to the discussion, but I think you have to have a facebook account - it doesn't take to much effort to set one up though. You don't have to use y our real name or any identifying info to do that

Thanks for mentioning that. In the interview of her in jail she says something along the lines of ... "I did this before and everyone said what a good job I did and how proud they were of me so I don't see what the problem is"

when reasoning why she gave him up

Possibly she did another shady adoption before

Also her friend on myspace is from boston and posted asking her about her new life.
http://www.myspace.com/elizj86

Yes it does appear that she had some communication via myspace with that girl while she was on the run. I think they were good friends. I'm sure LE has the messages between them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak