Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Because she called so many people, in the late afternoon, it seems that the 1 hour and 4 min break in the pings from 4:53 PM-5:57PM appears to be extremely important...she was away from the home yet the phone did not ping off of any tower for all that time. Did she remove the battery or turn the phone off. Was she already having a late afternoon jaunt with TL before they got the movies at Blockbuster or was she doing something to Caylee or attending to Caylee's body.

TL didn't not want a child sleeping at his apartment...that and not being able to get anyone to keep Caylee for the night may have been the tipping point in an already stressful day or so. It would be interesting to know if Cindy A deliberately left Casey out of the visit to g'pa the day before.

If Casey turned off her phone she could have gone to that Walmart.

I am not convinced ICA was at the Casselberry (Seminole County) Walmart...
What would send her to Walmart which is about a 10 drive from TL's apartment when there is a Target store within a 1-2 min drive from TL's apt.

I don't remember seeing any pings consistent with ICA being in that part of Seminole County..unless of course her cellphone was turned off during that time and not sending out pings.

Because she called so many people, in the late afternoon, it seems that the 1 hour and 4 min break in the pings from 4:53 PM-5:57PM appears to be extremely important...she was away from the home yet the phone did not ping off of any tower for all that time. Did she remove the battery or turn the phone off. Was she already having a late afternoon jaunt with TL before they got the movies at Blockbuster or was she doing something to Caylee or attending to Caylee's body.

TL didn't not want a child sleeping at his apartment...that and not being able to get anyone to keep Caylee for the night may have been the tipping point in an already stressful day or so. It would be interesting to know if Cindy A deliberately left Casey out of the visit to g'pa the day before.

If Casey turned off her phone she could have gone to that Walmart.

bbm
Yes, I agree...her phone would have had to be turned off because there is no ping activity heading in the direction of the Casselberry Walmart.

The Pings in that are consistent with ICA being close to TL's apartment and Full Sail University

Looking at the time line (link below) Do members here think that Caylee could have been murdered between 4:30 and 6:30pm?
1. We see that she made many calls all afternoon to her parents. (Cindy at work..Monday, long day shift...George at work 3-11)
2. We see that wanted to hook up with Tony that evening
3. What are KC and Caylee doing in the afternoon? According to phone records she is on phone talking/texting all afternoon. Where is Caylee? Is she napping?
4. They are both seen at Wal Mart at around 4pm at WalMart? Had she napped?
3. Any of us mothers here know that a 2yr old child without a nap becomes unbearable in the afternoon (4:30-6:30pm)
4. We see that while there is phone activity all day, there is none from 4:30-6:30pm)
5. She is very much wanting to be with Tony L that evening and she is. As seen at the Blockbuster video store. Where is Caylee?
6. For all the phone activity all day...there is no activity between 4:30 and 6:30 pm http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm
7. Is this when she died?

IF what CA testified is accurate - i.e., all of KC's calls to her were asking her to babysit - I suspect Caylee died in that time period from 4:30 - 6:30. I don't have much difficulty assuming KC went into a rage (perhaps Caylee was cranky and without a nap) and shut her up permanently. All jmo.

This is the day after Father's Day. Where was KC all day on Sunday when her mom was taking Caylee to visit her grandpa? What happened when they came home? Was there a fight?

Can anyone answer these questions?

thats when I believe she died.

actually, let me rephrase that. Thats when I believe the cover up and body dumping occurred. I think she drowned while Casey was on the phone/computer earlier...she was just discovered in that time. I believe the drowning was her negligence and had nothing to do with George etc.

Looking at the time line (link below) Do members here think that Caylee could have been murdered between 4:30 and 6:30pm?
1. We see that she made many calls all afternoon to her parents. (Cindy at work..Monday, long day shift...George at work 3-11)
2. We see that wanted to hook up with Tony that evening
3. What are KC and Caylee doing in the afternoon? According to phone records she is on phone talking/texting all afternoon. Where is Caylee? Is she napping?
4. They are both seen at Wal Mart at around 4pm at WalMart? Had she napped?
3. Any of us mothers here know that a 2yr old child without a nap becomes unbearable in the afternoon (4:30-6:30pm)
4. We see that while there is phone activity all day, there is none from 4:30-6:30pm)
5. She is very much wanting to be with Tony L that evening and she is. As seen at the Blockbuster video store. Where is Caylee?
6. For all the phone activity all day...there is no activity between 4:30 and 6:30 pm http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm
7. Is this when she died?

IMO 4:30-6:30 was when Casey murdered her. After all, she had to be on time for her date with Tony...

Did I miss some of the testimony? I heard Cindy say that she could have babysat that night after she got home, but that it was a later day than usual, and that it was normal and well known by Casey that mondays were later. I heard Cindy testify that she didn't know she got all those calls at first, and that Casey had told her that she and Caylee would just spend the night at Zanny's since she had an early workday the next morning.
When was it said that all those calls were to babysat instead of informing Cindy that they wouldn't be home that night at all?

I think it happened not long after George left for work, but long enough after he got gone and it was definite that he wouldn't return for some reason. Caylee may have already been asleep in the carseat, and layed over so that no neighbors would see her sitting up when she pulled back in. Casey wouldn't have called Cindy until about 4 because that would be a good time for Casey to claim she was on break, and a good excuse for her car being at home for lunch and possibly being seen leaving without Caylee. The 4:30-6:30 time period was probably clean up, shower, hair fixing, and make up time.

I think the 15th and the 16th are important dates. I'm still not convinced the inmate left with Caylee Marie on the morning of the 16th (and not the evening of the 15th).

Cindy last saw Caylee on the evening of the 15th and talked about how they shared the special video. However, the inmate was a texting fool on that evening from about 7:30 -3:22 AM the next morning (16th) (and Cindy would have been in bed by then). Geoge worked the 3-11 shift. It was also rumoured (but not testified to, that this was the "big fight" night). Cindy never saw or spoke with Caylee after 6/15.

There's a 4 hour break (assuming the inmate was asleep or doing God only knows during this time).

THEN - George said he'd normall be up like at 7:30 - 8:00. However, the Anthony home called the inmates cell phone at 7:45 AM that morning. That equates to me that the inmate was not home at 7:45 AM, and could have possibly been already gone on the 15th. Throw in another twisted activity, she's back on the home computer at 9:27 AM uploading a Fusion picture. George reports last seeing Caylee at 12:50 PM (wonder what happened between 9:27 AM and 12:50 PM - what was the inmate doing - besides texting and chatting)?

Last known sighting by James Thompson around 4:00 PM at Techbay USA Computers (he hasn't testified yet). Beginning at 4:25 - 6:31 there is no cell phone activity.

I BELIEVE THIS IS WHEN THE INMATE KILLED CAYLEE AND PUT HER IN THE TRUNK.
(my opinion only). This is also around the time she asked for the shovel from Brian Burner.

Next thing we know is Casey and Tony are at Blockbuster at 7:58 (NO CAYLEE).

We all know she was cuddled up on the couch that night, then the spent the 17th in bed (ICK). Was Caylee still in the backyard (where the dogs hit) or in the trunk?

In any case, the 15th and 16th are very important dates in my mind.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

MOOOOOO

Thanks,

Mel

If there is already a forum for this, please move. Thanks!

I was just thinking about the day Caylee died since today makes the 3 yr anniversary. IMO, that is the only truth ICA has told; that Caylee died on June 16, except it was no accident. I digress; back to my point. I remember reading and hearing that ICA was on the phone, texting, pretty much all day. And then we have all heard of the flurry of call ICA made to CA, GA, etc. And then her phone went silent from around 4pm -6pm, if I am remembering correctly. GA was at work at that time. It seems to me that if these records were shown to the jury it would help paint a picture of what potentially happened that day. If ICA was busy texting all morning, when would she have had time to run around inside and out looking for Caylee, and then help dispose of the body. The only time seems to be between 4 and 6pm, and the SA can prove that GA was at work during that time. Why has the SA not brought that up.IMO, it's a very important piece of the puzzle.

I don't subscribe to the theory that Caylee was killed between 4:00 - 6:00. The pings show her leaving the A's shortly after 4, the "flurry of calls". I've posted in other threads that based on her pinging off a tower away from the home already at 4:18, these calls were pretty much made as she was walking out the door. I think it's roughly a 20 minute drive to TL's from the A's. So if she left between 4:10 and 4:15, she would have arrived at TL's (assuming that's where she went) around 4:30-4:35. The last call she makes to Cindy is at 4:25. I think she stops making calls at that time because she is approaching TL's apartment. I think the following hour plus of no phone use is devoted to having some intimate time with TL, read that as you will.

The 4:00 to 6:00 time period would mean she was not at home, so where was she? In the car? A park? It would seem to be a much more exposed location to commit a crime than her house. JMHO.

I don't subscribe to the theory that Caylee was killed between 4:00 - 6:00. The pings show her leaving the A's shortly after 4, the "flurry of calls". I've posted in other threads that based on her pinging off a tower away from the home already at 4:18, these calls were pretty much made as she was walking out the door. I think it's roughly a 20 minute drive to TL's from the A's. So if she left between 4:10 and 4:15, she would have arrived at TL's (assuming that's where she went) around 4:30-4:35. The last call she makes to Cindy is at 4:25. I think she stops making calls at that time because she is approaching TL's apartment. I think the following hour plus of no phone use is devoted to having some intimate time with TL, read that as you will.

The 4:00 to 6:00 time period would mean she was not at home, so where was she? In the car? A park? It would seem to be a much more exposed location to commit a crime than her house. JMHO.

In Tony's depo or interview he says ICA doesn't show up until about 7:20-7:30 pm - then they go to Blockbuster (video) at 8 pm ish (MW call is the one she pushes to voice mail).

Where was she indeed - clubhouse (she tells Amy about the mgt at the clubhosue in a text about towing Amy's totalled car), pool, target, sams club, kmart, movie theatre, full sail campus, another apartment, another rendezvous??? I've wracked my brain with this stuff and am no nearer a conclusion. The fact that she didn't use her phone at all for the period is puzzling. I think she had a hiding place. But where.

In Tony's depo or interview he says ICA doesn't show up until about 7:20-7:30 pm - then they go to Blockbuster (video) at 8 pm ish (MW call is the one she pushes to voice mail).

Where was she indeed - clubhouse (she tells Amy about the mgt at the clubhosue in a text about towing Amy's totalled car), pool, target, sams club, kmart, movie theatre, full sail campus, another apartment, another rendezvous??? I've wracked my brain with this stuff and am no nearer a conclusion. The fact that she didn't use her phone at all for the period is puzzling. I think she had a hiding place. But where.

Exactly! (I hope I'm not repeating someone else's post here, just got tired of reading...) But, I'm feeling annoyed (as are quite a lot of us, I'm sure!). Here we have this belated "confession" from Casey, "It was an accident" but absolutely no details are provided!

Some questions that I'd want answered to go with this confession include (supposedly we're not protecting anyone anymore, so why don't we have these answers)
  • At what exact time was the body found? (So we can verify that she wasn't texting, visiting MySpace, or chatting with friends at the time or shortly after)
  • How long did Casey remain at the house?
  • Where did she go immediately after?
  • Was Caylee wearing those same clothes when she got in the pool?
  • How did GA fish her out?
  • Was he soaked also?
  • What had he been wearing?
  • What did GA specifically say?
  • Did GA and ICA talk about it ever again?
  • How could she watch a movie that same night?
  • What was she thinking?
  • Did she park her car at Tony's when they switched to the jeep?
    Why did she call her parents in the "flurry of calls"?
    Did she ever ask GA where he put the body?

There is a thread debating Casey as a competent liar, [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140811"]Is Casey A Skillful Liar? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]. It has been mentioned that details help make lies appear more plausible. But here we have been given so few. (I think we know why).

Come on defense. Stop stalling and put your "facts" out there. Let the verification (or not) begin!

I have been trying for 3 years to figure out which day Caylee met her fate. I was stuck on the 15th, 16th and 17th. The I had it narrowed down to 15th and 16th. But now I feel that the DT answered the question. They have put the death at the Anthony home in the morning or afternoon of the 16th, with Casey being present. So I am going to go with that as the accurate place and date.

The reason is that I do not think they would give a false TOD because there is too much of a chance the SA could prove it false. So the closer they stay with the facts the safer they are. Baez nervously gave it away when he said in the early morning, no afternoon, umm yea, the morning. We KNOW it was not the morning because George was at home.
If George had found his beloved grandbaby DEAD that morning the entire neighborhood would have heard the tragic ruckus.

So, imo, thanks to the DT, we have narrowed down the time and place. I think there might have been a crude mixture of chloroform laying around because she was fashioning an ending for her parents, imo. But that was not what killed Caylee, imo.
I think she either purposely or accidentally allowed Caylee to swim unattended. And then she taped her, wrapped her in a blanket and some garbage bags, and put her in the trunk. [ Or maybe in the sandbox or playhouse, but I am not convinced because of the 2 yorkies.]

The really really true revised June 16 timeline (hopefully):

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of
Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc. As part of this activity, at 11:27 am,
Casey posts a Fusian photo on Facebook
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:50 George supposedly sees Casey leave with Caylee.

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy

2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication" (misspelled), looks at a couple of results
from the search ("Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page for less than a minute, then an article about how
heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits for about 12 seconds), then checks out Facebook and MySpace,
then clicks on a third result of her search ("10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron") for 11 seconds.

No internet activity after this. All computer activity above was on the home computer.

2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse.

George was at work by 3:00 pm.
At 3:03 pm, he tried to call the house.
At 3:04 pm, he tried to call Casey on her cell phone (presumably after failing to reach her at home). No answer
because she was on the phone with Jesse.

4:10-4:14 pm Casey's flurry of calls attempting to get hold of Cindy. At the end of this time, she is on the line
with someone at Cindy's work (or on Cindy's voicemail at work) for about a minute and a half, so she probably
left a message. Casey then leaves the house and heads toward Tony's place.
4:18-4:21 pm Casey texts back and forth with Tony, calls Tony, and tries to call Jesse (no answer).
4:25 pm Casey tries one more time to reach Cindy.

5:56 pm Cindy called Casey--the call goes to voicemail for some reason even though Casey isn't doing anything
else. Or is she? :(

6:31-6:32 pm Casey calls Cindy (no answer) and then calls the house (1 min). Then she picks up a voicemail
(probably Cindy's).

7:06 pm Casey calls the house (2 min.)

7:20-7:21 pm Casey calls Amy twice (2 min. and 1 min.)

7:58 pm Tony and Casey are at Blockbuster. Tony says Casey arrived at his apartment not long before this, despite
having left the house around 4:15 pm and reaching the area of Tony's apartment by 6:00 pm (maybe as early as 4:55
pm).

8:03 pm Mark H tries to call Casey, but the call goes to voicemail. According to Tony, he and Casey then watch
movies/have sex/sleep.

This thread will be re-locked soon, so please discuss elsewhere. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back