Post sentencing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye gods, he’s getting worse …

Carl Pistorius @carlpistorius • 4h 4 hours ago
The power of the Devil (death) is in the acceptance of the accusation. We are saved under GRACE and not under the law! #profound

In hebrew the name Satan (שָּׂטָן) means prosecutor (accuser) under the law. Know your identity under the blood of Christ! #savedbygrace

Carl Pistorius @carlpistorius • 3h 3 hours ago
Through the Death of Jesus Christ we were saved from the Devil (death). Know your identity under the blood of Christ by which we are saved!

The power of the Devil (death) is in the acceptance of the accusation. We are saved under GRACE and not under the law! #profound

In hebrew the name Satan (שָּׂטָן) means prosecutor (accuser) under the law. Know your identity under the blood of Christ! #savedbygrace

Through the Death of Jesus Christ we were saved from the Devil (death). Know your identity under the blood of Christ by which we are saved!

:maddening: The Prosecutor is Satan?!?!? I'm at a loss for words....

I don't know. Wouldn't she be closer to the kitchen?

If she was outside the bedroom door and arguing with OP, the voice might be able to carry to the front of the house especially if windows were open for Estelle Van der Merwe to hear across the street.

Was it ever established what windows were open throughout the house?

Seems like mental illness runs in the family - seriously. :sigh:

I haven't got very far. But it's lines like " her black- and- white Virgin Active kitbag, a black bra peeking out from the unzipped opening.....Her black vest has been pulled up to below her chest and a white ECG electrode pad peeks through on her right breast...." The language is creepy and voyeuristic. Just about every woman who features in the book has to be described in terms of her attractiveness (and if she's not so described then presumably it's because the author considers her unattractive). It's sending my misogyny barometer into meltdown...but I will persevere.

I've not read it and doubt I will. Going by the reviews and comments I have read it aims to be objective and not take 'a side' which I think I'd find frustrating given that to remain impartial one has to (semi) believe his version of events, which your blackly funny earlier post showed up in all its ridiculousness. Not saying I only want to read something that mocks his version and assassinates his character but I would expect any serious book on this case to disect it and the evidence used, by both Pistorius and his gang of 'experts,' to try and show that this very dodgy story was reasonably possibly true. The one I'd like to read, purely for roll-my-eyes entertainment value, would be co-written by Kelly Phelps and Robyn Curnow and feature lots of Carl Pistorius tweets and quotes.

Seems like mental illness runs in the family - seriously. :sigh:

Well it is Sunday so maybe he has been to church and is full of the holy spirit or maybe he has been to the bottle shop and is full of spirits of a more earthly kind.

Plenty of anti Carl responses under each tweet, including some from van der Leek.

Well it is Sunday so maybe he has been to church and is full of the holy spirit or maybe he has been to the bottle shop and is full of spirits of a more earthly kind.

Both I guess, and of course he can't drive now so no usual outlet to 'drive' away those demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni