MA MA: **Warning Photo*** Gallagher, Brian Born 12/29/1952 found 1/23/2012 # 269

That's how you do it! Genealogy sites are also quite useful if you have any access to those. If someone had access to the back issues of the newspaper in the area, there may be some useful information in so far as where and how he was found. or if the police reports are public record at that time. Or not. Sometimes it just takes trying over a period of time. Eventually something is posted somewhere on a site somewhere that gives you a clue. Thing is, you never know until you look!

Stolen identity? Looks much younger than a birthdate of 1952. This gentleman is about ten years younger. JMO

Stolen identity? Looks much younger than a birthdate of 1952. This gentleman is about ten years younger. JMO
I wondered about identity theft as well. I think the man could be that old but it does seem odd to me his hair was reported as blonde vs grey. I also find it very odd they have a specific birth date but no middle name or initial. My presumption for how they have the birth date is from a license or something but then I would expect them to have info like middle name.

I have located a Brian T. Gallagher that another posted listed as living at 22 Eldrige Rd, Jamaica Plains, MA, while nothing comes up associated with this gentleman he lived at this address from 1/1/98 to 10/1/2007. I also find a listing for B.T. Gallagher in Quincy, MA from 1/1/98 to 4/1/98.

I also find a Brian T. Gallagher associated with a company called Alliance Machinery at 24 Saint Martin Dr. #2 in Marlboro, MA. He is listed as Office manager/Op. Manager. Marlboro is around 44 minutes from Jamaica Plains. Company registered 1996. https://bizstanding.com/directory/MA/AL/739/

I also found an obit for a Mrs. Diane M. Gallagher of Lowell, MA who died 27 Feb. 2005 in Worcester. She has three children: Brian T. Gallagher, Russel F. Jr., and Cheryl A. Meli. Obit located at: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QKRN-B2X1. There are quite a few names associated with Mrs. Gallagher if someone wants to take that angle further.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back