Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 11 & 12, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou harmony, I missed some of dana hobos testimony and would like to have a look at what I've missed. Much appreciated.

Interesting that the mom taught one of the sp's in 4th grade and she went straight to one of the sp's house. I am sure we will hear more incidents of Holly being followed or stalked before the horrible event. RIP in Holly, justice is coming!

"Straight to"?? No. Not anytime soon at all. The DA cherry-picked the conversations KB had with the accused and associates, but those were mixed in with conversations with many others over the course of many months, and it was 2-3 months later, and then 4-6 months later, when she just happened to get to the ones with DA and ZA and SA and so on.

I agree with Steve's. The conversation s seemed like they happened straight away but when you listen to the months in which they happened they are quite spread out. IMO the family may have felt like LE and TBI were failing them so out of desperation did the sleuthing their selves.

Thanks to everyone who posted tweets and links today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This may sound stupid to some people---- but mothers who have very pretty, stand out looking daughters, have extreme responses like that because they are so used to stalkers, and lurkers and people who become obsessed with them. They are always worried about their daughters being kidnapped or raped because of the way men look at them in public and things that happen over the years.

So once mom was called and told there was screaming, and she knew it was nOT Drew, she immediately knew her long time fears had come true. Someone had kidnapped her gorgeous baby girl.

From hearing more testimony, I don't think it was a "mother of a pretty girl's wisdom" thing at all. But there's certainly another alternative besides "wise mom" and "unrevealed context." There's reason to wonder if maybe KB is a drama queen to some degree. I don't mean any disrespect for her responding in her preferred way, if that's her nature, but when her son (who would have known his mom quite well) was told to go shoot someone, from his own testimony it was like he rolled his eyes, as he emphasized "I'm not going to shoot Drew or [he named someone else he was thinking it might have been, as they walked into the woods]."

He was there. He was NOT highly alarmed. He was watching. and maybe part of his initial mindset (he didn't say this, but I wonder) was his brat sister wasn't in school where she was supposed to be, and he was kinda ratting her out, rather than having any alarm at all. Sibling rivalry, that he now regrets so he would never mention it, but maybe that's part of the explanation of his actions.

from what I understand,

Holly and mom see each other before mom goes to work, talk about BF going hunting on cousins property.

BF, whilst hunting is confronted by cousins family about why he is on private property, BF tells cousins(or extended family) that he is Holly's BF and that he has an open invite to hunt on the property. he calls Holly to let her know that he ran into her extended family, and informs her of the convo. I might be remembering incorrectly, but i believe Karen also had a convo with someone that morning about BF's hunting on private property. So to Karen and presumably Holly, Holly's BF was Confirmed to be hunting on some family property. Therefor Karen knew for certain in her mind, that the man Holly was seen with in her driveway that morning was NOT her BF. (sorry I cant remember everyones NAMES in the case yet without popping all over the place, so i just used BF for Boyfriend) im sure ill remmeber some day

Looks like the court room is filling back up again .

JMO

This is exactly what I recall being told to us too at the time from various sources.

It seems almost too coincidental that the day the boyfriend was hunting miles away that Holly was abducted. It makes you wonder if somehow the people that took her knew he would not be around.

I think it was told at the time too that he had to go to work after his early morning hunt so I dont think he had planned on even going to her house that day. She was headed to school if I recall things right.

I feel so terrible that the Mom has to go through this. Its no wonder she had difficulty on the stand. It is so sad that she has to go through this and hear all the details and then even see Hollys belongings. Its terrible.

With that said I too agree with others that I have difficulty how a leap can be made so quickly to tell your son to shoot someone based on what we are hearing happened.
Her mom likely knew it could not have been the boyfriend but what if it was an honest neighbor looking for his dog or something.

I have a feeling that things she heard on phone may have been more dramatic than its coming across and that could explain her reaction. For example if the son said "he looks like a stranger forcing her to walk into the woods" well then of course she may have reacted that way. We may not be getting the exact things that went down that day as it has been pretty muddy ever since it happened.

No matter what I pray the Lord gives her strength and courage to get through this and rest of family too. Holly did not deserve what happened to her and her death has caused immense pain to the family. The pain obviously continues to this day. So so sad.

The other last thing I found somewhat strange was how they managed to get so much help so quickly. Its just incredible so many people got there so quickly. I dont know of anyone that could have managed to pull together so many people in such a short time. By that afternoon there were many people right there at the house helping to look for her and that is incredible to me.
Its just too bad that it didnt help save her that day.

Again so so sad.

I suppose I have spent the last years just being angry about the criminal history of these defendants and how they were able to be out running the streets, much less the "A Train". It dawned on me watching the first day it is now replaced with immense sadness. This is the first case that brought tears to my eyes watching Ms. Bobo testify. After her breakdown she not only came back but did with a vengeance.

JMO

ZACH ADAMS TRIAL - DAY 1 - PART 4

[video=youtube;dIEt9m4i3jo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEt9m4i3jo[/video]

I have a question. If Holly had told her Mom that she felt like she was being stalked, such as that turkey shoot festival thing was discussed many threads ago would that be considered "hearsay" evidence and not allowed?

IMO Clint has always been and always will be blamed for if nothing else his inaction that fateful morning. Big Brothers are supposed to protect their little Sisters no matter what. Every man out there will say "if it was me" I would have prevented the whole thing and my Sister would be here today and he'd be dead. He will have to live with that albatross the rest of his life. If he has ever held back on anything I believe it is to limit his looking any more being looked at in that light.

JMO

The amount of LE, TBI, sheriff's, helicopter and swat team really puzzles me too. It gives me the impression (my opinion) that some one close to the area was being surveiled and they already had these agencies on the ready. If that was the case though I think holly would have been found. Very confusing.

After listening to the neighbors testimony it sounds like he missed a chance too and I am sure he thinks about what could have been if he had just pursued the screaming more.

Thats the problem with incidents is we dont know what we dont know and we all behave differently. We cannot really fault someone if they honestly did not know what was going on and they did not realize she was being attacked.

I have a question. If Holly had told her Mom that she felt like she was being stalked, such as that turkey shoot festival thing was discussed many threads ago would that be considered "hearsay" evidence and not allowed?

IMO Clint has always been and always will be blamed for if nothing else his inaction that fateful morning. Big Brothers are supposed to protect their little Sisters no matter what. Every man out there will say "if it was me" I would have prevented the whole thing and my Sister would be here today and he'd be dead. He will have to live with that albatross the rest of his life. If he has ever held back on anything I believe it is to limit his looking any more being looked at in that light.

JMO

I believe... If KB is testifying " Holly told me *advertiser censored*" that is not hearsay. If CB is testifying " Mom told me Holly said *advertiser censored* " That's hearsay. Holly didn't say it directly to him.

JMO

After listening to the neighbors testimony it sounds like he missed a chance too and I am sure he thinks about what could have been if he had just pursued the screaming more.

Thats the problem with incidents is we dont know what we dont know and we all behave differently. We cannot really fault someone if they honestly did not know what was going on and they did not realize she was being attacked.

Thank you for your wise and common sense post. Both the neighbor and Clint will always wish they had really known what was really happening at the time but they didn't know and neither one should blame themselves. Its easy to play Monday morning quarterback.

My heart breaks for all of the Bobo family but Clint really tugs at my heartstrings. He was trying to rationalize what he was seeing like most human beings do. This will haunt him for the rest of his life. :( I know more than anything he wishes he could do it all over, but instead he is left with so much guilt I am sure. :(
Me too. It seems he's a heavy sleeper because his mom testified he was asleep and snoring with his tv on. I'm a heavy sleeper too. It take me a good 15 minutes to come out of the fog after waking up. Imo if this is the case with Clint I can understand why he didn't realize the severity of what was happening. My heart aches for him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. Thinking about all of Holly's family and friends. :(

Thank you to all those who've posted tweets/pictures/video's of the trial today. Much appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member