Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, when you unzip the file, open and there will be 2 folders - "Active" for ones she had on her page, and "Tossed" for deleted ones due to TOS violations, etc.

I think it would help if you post a pic to put the date/time uploaded for reference.

Another one that seems to have implications. Titled "Hope", uploaded July 7 2008, 12:47 PM

3322otw.jpg

This is a Banksy piece. I'm a fan and just did a Power Point for my kids at school featuring this piece. FYI.

Guys, share any juicy ones with me. I can't get the file right now b/c of the computer I'm using. TIA!

She still had Caylee on her mind. Uploaded July 10, 2008, 4:08 PM.

Seemed to have a thing for red balloons and hearts...

286ztvs.jpg

IIRC, one of her friends has a band called "Fuzzy Red Balloons". I'm downloading the zip file now. Thanks for doing this :)

FYI......I googled "what do red balloons signify?" and you know what came up?? VICTIMS OF CRIME AWARENESS WEEK......most of the red balloon things that came up had to do with death and remembering people who died....do it for yourself....weird!

musikman, you are quite fabulous. been thinking that since the kinko's thang but I am too noob to mention it before now :)

FYI......I googled "what do red balloons signify?" and you know what came up?? VICTIMS OF CRIME AWARENESS WEEK......most of the red balloon things that came up had to do with death and remembering people who died....do it for yourself....weird!

Now THAT is the kind of sleuthing we're looking for here. I would not have even thought to Google that! Could be very significant.

She also has a TON of CD covers uploaded for some reason. I'm in the music biz and trying to figure out why. :)

OK I googled red balloon meaning... interesting things I came accross:
Letting go in memory of a child
The loving thoughts and message of a loved one.
A very sad provocation of a child who had passed this life.
That the dreams were still undone, but the message was on the string of a red balloon..
The heart of a child..that symbolizes the red balloon.

OMG.....I can not believe how many pics she had uploaded to PB. And the garbage that she had saved....utterly disgusting. To me she was not preoccupied with men as much as she was consumed with sex. One can only assume by the quantity of photos - just how much time Casey spent on the internet. Did she EVER pay any attention to her daughter???

And of course there is also the song... 99 red balloons... meaning freedom.. letting go of the bad and letting in the good

There is also a movie called "The Red Ballon" (Le Ballon Rouge) it's about this ballon that follows this child around.

Now THAT is the kind of sleuthing we're looking for here. I would not have even thought to Google that! Could be very significant.

She also has a TON of CD covers uploaded for some reason. I'm in the music biz and trying to figure out why. :)

If she was downloading music and burning CD's, that's one reason I could think she would have those.

You've done a great job Muzikman! Thank you!

I personally don't put a lot of significance into the red balloons. It seems just like a 'myspace' or 'photobucket' thing. It's a lot of 'Indy' stuff she has probably sourced from around the net (of other peoples blogs, myspaces, etc) because she likes them. Perhaps she was using them as MSN or Chat avatars, screensavers, screen displays... there are a whole range of innocuous, innocent reasons she could have them.

The CD covers could have been because she was going to post them on her myspace under the style of music she liked. Or like litltigress just said, from downloading.

Thanks for uploading all the pictures though - definitely is interesting, though its easy to see how some could be 'read into' too much.

If she was downloading music and burning CD's, that's one reason I could think she would have those.

You've done a great job Muzikman! Thank you!

I thought about that, but why would she need to upload them to PB? If she was just printing covers.... makes no sense to me. But I'm not 22 anymore. :)

Thanks Tigress!

I personally don't put a lot of significance into the red balloons. It seems just like a 'myspace' or 'photobucket' thing.

That could be true, but if she had no past history of the red balloons/hearts, but then all of a sudden after June 16 does, I would say that could be significant.

I haven't really delved into pix before May/June/July 2008 yet, so I'm not sure yet.

Great minds think alike..that is exactly what I did too..it is weird..

I thought about that, but why would she need to upload them to PB? If she was just printing covers.... makes no sense to me. But I'm not 22 anymore. :)

Thanks Tigress!

22? What's that? Heh..

Yeah, you're right about it making no sense if that's what she was doing.

I thought... why upload to her PB account instead of just to her computer? I guess it could be just to have a link for referral to somewhere else. Heck, with her, I dunno.

Great minds think alike..that is exactly what I did too..it is weird..

As icky as this sounds, I'd love to have been in Casey's head when all the pink balloons were let go.

I bet she put them in her "Music" section of her myspace. I think many of these pics are Myspace-personalization-related.

Yeah, I think you and Tigress are right, was just using PB to put covers up on MS and FB. Didn't really get a look at her pages before they were taken over for Caylee.

I have a MS page, and I HATE it when friends put up tons of pix on their page- it makes them so slow to load....

1. the red balloons? not significant IMO. go to deviant art or flickr and try to find a few pics without them ;) so they're just snitched off the net at random

2. the cd covers are small sizes, not good for printing. some people use them as a bg for myspace layouts - actually 90% of this junk is myspace bg or icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez