Your Bra Could Save Your Life-And/Or Significant Others.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Before reading please take a moment to sign Lance Armstrong's petition.

Linky

Except for one award: the gas mask bra, which, while ridiculous and hilarious at face value, has far more going on below the, er, neckline.

Elena Bodnar, who lives in Chicago, got her start as a scientist in Ukraine, when she witnessed the devastating effects of [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster"]the Chernobyl nuclear plant disaster[/ame] in 1986. She noticed, among other things, that women were wearing bras that may have been lacy but were certainly not life-saving.
:dance::woohoo::blushing:

Picture_1.png

A husband and wife, or any two people, could share one as a face mask.

This reminds me of the woman out fishing for swordfish or the like (seen on DHC) and one jumped out of the water and pierced her breast and ribcage. It drove her silicone breast implant into her lung space, providing a seal to her punctured lung and major vessels while she was transported to a hospital. They only discovered the breast implant saved her life after the fact, when they found it in her chest cavity.

A husband and wife, or any two people, could share one as a face mask.

This reminds me of the woman out fishing for swordfish or the like (seen on DHC) and one jumped out of the water and pierced her breast and ribcage. It drove her silicone breast implant into her lung space, providing a seal to her punctured lung and major vessels while she was transported to a hospital. They only discovered the breast implant saved her life after the fact, when they found it in her chest cavity.

Wow! As I'm sure you well know, breast implants can be used to identify victims as well.

But what if the bra is.........tiny? Some women could probably save themselves and the rest of the neighborhood, while others would be gasping for breath as they tried to stretch a little AA over their nose and mouth!

I've gotta email the link to my hubby, he will get a huge kick out of this! Thanks, DAN. (leave it to a guy to find this article!)

But what if the bra is.........tiny? Some women could probably save themselves and the rest of the neighborhood, while others would be gasping for breath as they tried to stretch a little AA over their nose and mouth!

I've gotta email the link to my hubby, he will get a huge kick out of this! Thanks, DAN. (leave it to a guy to find this article!)

This is from the article;

And for all the women out there who are worried about whether their cup size is too big or small to turn into effective gas masks: size, according to Bodnar, doesn't matter.

I just thought of a great slogan for them; If you don't take off your bra then the terrorists have won. :crazy:

This is from the article;

And for all the women out there who are worried about whether their cup size is too big or small to turn into effective gas masks: size, according to Bodnar, doesn't matter.

I just thought of a great slogan for them; If you don't take off your bra then the terrorists have won. :crazy:

You are so funny!!! I guess us women just gotta help out any way we can in this war against terror!

First thing I thought of was the lady with an underwire bra on... she got shot at and the wire stopped the bullet from killing her. There was also a lady in another urban shooting situation: she had an old raggedy bra on and the frayed strap stopped a bullet.

LoL @ Steely!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back