Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

The information our VI is providing is crucial to understanding the inner workings of Taylor's mindset and attitude towards situations. Sleuthing isn't always pretty and sometimes we need to look at angles that may not seem friendly but the intention is always the same. To get the information and facts to help our VI find the answers he's looking for.

He knows Taylor better than all of us at this point and I so appreciate hearing his side and ideas.

I'm sorry AbuDrake but I just have trouble understanding why a child (7 and under) would not yearn to talk to their mother....no matter what that mother may or may not have done. Appearing to not wonder or talk about his feelings seems unatural to me. Perhaps he has a better understanding of your feelings for her and doesn't wish to upset you?
His father has custody of him. He likely doesn't have a very typical relationship with her due to that fact. Kids at that age can be very "out of sight, out of mind" if it's someone they are not used to seeing on a daily or weekly basis.

I myself wondered about his attachment to her(secure vs. insecure) but frankly, it's not really relevant to finding Taylor and it's not really our business.

He knows Taylor better than all of us at this point and I so appreciate hearing his side and ideas.
I wish we could hear Taylor's side.There are always two sides to every story.Nobody is all angel or devil.

Jmo I am not getting the impression her ex is painting a negative picture of her, just trying to explain what he knows of her. What else can he do? I am appreciative he is here at all. Jmo

Jmo I am not getting the impression her ex is painting a negative picture of her, just trying to explain what he knows of her. What else can he do? I am appreciative he is here at all. Jmo
I wish her mom would post but understand she is likely too distraught.I feel so bad for her.

Verified Insiders are very important to the cases on WS. We might not enjoy what they say if it does not fit our personal sleuthing theory, but they have the inside pot of gold and they are vital to help solve any case. Debating about the child is not relevant in this case. JMO

I don't understand why it's been said she has So much money with her ? Whether it is true of not I feel it puts her in danger. The police, PI and her family haven't mentioned money, they Shouldn't
Very good chance the wrong people will be looking for her to get that money. Its never good to announced to people that you have a lot of money on you. If she wasn't a victim of a crime at the start of this there is a good chance she is now, or will be.

I'd just like to reiterate that the police stated foul play had been ruled out and did not get a warrant to search her vehicle. That, to me, suggests that at least initially, she left on her own and AbuDrake's info about the money is correct. It is a verifiable fact that she was going to have to go to court re: hiding income to avoid paying CS.

I'd also like to note that AbuDrake lives in NC and she lives in FL. I don't think it would be hard for LE to verify he was in NC at the time of her disappearance.

Before he started posting, I was also suspicious due to the custody and divorce issues. However, LE's statements and actions line up with what AbuDrake has shared with us and with the court documents.

<modsnip>

Is there any news in the news??
I'm surprised this isn't a bigger story in the national media.I know LE said they didn't suspect foul play at first but now it has been much longer.Very strange.

I still think getting more news coverage is the best way to go. Whether Taylor left on her own or not, someone out there knows something...has seen something and they might not even know that it's important. The more people that see her face and realize she's a missing person, the more potential witnesses there will be.

LE is sure being quiet about this case.Maybe they have some info they are keeping hidden.I hope she just took off but it looks like by now someone would have seen her.

LE is sure being quiet about this case.Maybe they have some info they are keeping hidden.

There sure are a lot of different people involved in the last days she was seen/heard from. It seems the very last "confirmed" person she reached out to was a text to her son on Sat the 8th.

Abu if TW is hiding out, do you think Nancy would help her in any way or would lie for her, if TW was to make contact with her? You mentioned threats TW made about taking your son from you. Do you think Nancy would ever help her in doing something like that? It sounds like TW has a way about her to be able to steer opinions of others about others! As far as your son, I think that you must be doing a great job by making it a point to not talk about his mom and shelter him from anything that is going on and that is mostly the reason hes "not phased" by her absence! Another reason being he's used to her consistent absences! And to talk about it in front of him would only hurt and stunt him emotionally so no point in making her absence in his life his focus! I respect you for being a good father for sure!

I think this might have been mentioned before, but if Taylor was carrying a large amount of money like our VI claims, then she could have been robbed and possibly harmed. It might be a good idea to send missing person flyers to area hospitals.

Folks, I'm just landing in on Taylor's thread without a lot of background knowledge on the specifics or the dynamics. I see Coldpizza and Tlcya are more up to speed on it, but they aren't here right now, so you're stuck with me :biggrin:

There are some rumblings in the thread. This thread is no different than any other:

Websleuths is victim friendly / victim sensitive. A missing person is a victim until we know they are not. As per our Terms of Service:

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Also, we are always fortunate to have a verified insider in our midst to help shed light on a case. You may agree or disagree with a VI, but at all times you must remain respectful to them. You don't bash them, cast aspersions, etc. Just be respectful and post responsibly.

:tyou:

ETA: AND, if you have an issue within the thread, please use the Alert feature (little triangle, bottom left of every single post) to let Mods/Admin know there is a problem. That's what we're here for. Do NOT tell others how to post or try to moderate the thread and sort it out yourselves .. that just results in bickering on the thread and takes the focus away from the victim.

Many of the posters here can't escape their preconceived notions of how people act and respond to a situation. They can only picture how they would behave.

There are plenty that make some strange emotional connection with the subject/victim. You will see them use phrases like "our angel" and such nonsense when discussing the case.

The conflicts between the different types of posters usually bubbles up when a case has hit a standstill and there is no new information to mull over. The bickering between theories results in people getting temp bans and if it continues, the thread gets locked.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

<modsnip> Let's wheel this back on track to where it was ~48 hours ago. That was helpful and generated some leads.

Please, read the court documents that are readily available to the public (flcourts.gov) before you post anything! At a minimum, go see her own words (2 days before she disappeared) about her impending emergency departure from the area. Next, read her father's affidavit in response.

<modsnip>

Is LE even searching for her?They said at first they didn't suspect foul play.If she worked as PI looks like one of her coworkers would search for her.Need a good PI on the case.

Abu if TW is hiding out, do you think Nancy would help her in any way or would lie for her, if TW was to make contact with her? You mentioned threats TW made about taking your son from you. Do you think Nancy would ever help her in doing something like that? It sounds like TW has a way about her to be able to steer opinions of others about others! As far as your son, I think that you must be doing a great job by making it a point to not talk about his mom and shelter him from anything that is going on and that is mostly the reason hes "not phased" by her absence! Another reason being he's used to her consistent absences! And to talk about it in front of him would only hurt and stunt him emotionally so no point in making her absence in his life his focus! I respect you for being a good father for sure!

Nancy is honest to her core. If Taylor showed up, she'd certainly tell everyone else. She also puts Drake's interests first, even ahead of Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle