Cindys Vacation

cv1964

Reaction score
This part of the timeline has me a little worried. From what I have always read, Cindy was upset that she DID NOT get to spend time with her "girls" over her vacation.. was this mentioned in an email to her mom or something like that?

However during her testimony, I am POSITIVE she was asked, "during your vacation in June, how many days did Caylee swim in the pool?" and she stated "everyday"...

Was this another obvious lie on her part and the SA didn't pick up on it or am I just plain wayyyy tooo engrossed and mixing things up?

Hi CV...nothing happened during CA's vacation with regards to Caylee. That vacay was the first week of June, June 15-16 2008 is the date(s) of importance

I realize Caylee was alive at the time.. but I am SURE I read an email or a depo that Cindy was upset she didn't get to spend time with her GIRLS during her vacation.. (I'm going to have to research it). Because of that, I was shocked that during her testimony, she claimed Caylee swam everyday during her vacation.

I was hoping someone else recalled her being upset that she didn't get to spend time with the "girls" during her vacation... She didn't take two vacations in June did she?

Hi CV...nothing happened during CA's vacation with regards to Caylee. That vacay was the first week of June, June 15-16 2008 is the date(s) of importance

Cindy was also off around the 4th of July too as far as I know and was mad that ICA wouldn't bring Caylee home for the holidays.

Hope this helps clear things up a bit.

Here is a little back up for what I am remembering:

But Cindy Anthony was most upset after returning from a vacation in June 2008 that she hadn’t seen Caylee, Polisano said.
“She would call Casey and try to talk to the baby and Casey would refuse to put her on the phone,” Polisano said.
Polisano remember Cindy getting upset and screaming at George on the phone when Casey’s car was found. Polisano told her to go home.

Full story: http://www.***********.com/2011/05/...nthonys-co-workers-others-releaed-by-defense/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back