WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey Baum case map with timeline..

http://g.co/maps/8tq29

*please feel free to supply additional information and it will be added to the map*

Thank you for doing this.

Not a big deal but I thought I'd let you know you have a couple of mistakes
1. KKs house is not the last house on that block. It's one over (to the right).
2. Where you have "Area where Lindsey/friends played" is correct in the sense that kids did/do play there but that is not where Lindsey/friends played the day Lindsey went missing. She was at a friends house in their swimming pool. It's located on Main Street between Fir and Maple across the street from the bus station.

Thank you for doing this.

Not a big deal but I thought I'd let you know you have a couple of mistakes
1. KKs house is not the last house on that block. It's one over (to the right).
2. Where you have "Area where Lindsey/friends played" is correct in the sense that kids did/do play there but that is not where Lindsey/friends played the day Lindsey went missing. She was at a friends house in their swimming pool. It's located on Main Street between Fir and Maple across the street from the bus station.

I have been swamped with work... thank you for your input!! Is this the house with the pool? Was it a kiddie pool? I don't see a pool... do we know the time period she was playing/swimming there?

pool.png

I have been swamped with work... thank you for your input!! Is this the house with the pool? Was it a kiddie pool? I don't see a pool... do we know the time period she was playing/swimming there?

pool.png

It's the house in the middle. I believe the pool can be seen in that picture.

And I only know that she had played there all day. Not sure about the start or end time exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member