Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy was interviewed in the beginning I didn't seem too kind about Casey. She wasn't happy about Casey stealing money from her, IIRC. This doesn't sound like she was in on it.

I agree with you. Plus, if Caylee was on any plane there would be records,airport videos, something that would prove she flew somewhere.

The media reads here.

As does LE, but Padilla was quoted as saying that LE has had those pics very early on. They have an entire computer forensics team dedicated to this case right now, that's why everybody went to private on their myspaces and started deleting posts immediately.

I think the grandmother is starting to crack.

I saw her on two separate local TV news clips (here in Orlando) at noon and she looked absolutely exhausted. Her eyes were flat and she had a dead expression. She looked weaker than I have seen her so far.

One of the reporters asked her why Casey has told so many conflicting stories.

Cindy responded something like: "Because if she feels someone might harm Caylee..." and then she paused, almost like she didn't have the strength to complete the sentence.

My gut feeling is that the evidence is mounting, and it's becoming harder and harder for the grandmother to ignore it. She's being torn in two different directions, love for her granddaughter and SERIOUSLY MISGUIDED loyalty to her horrible daughter.

I hope the forensics on that trunk come back SOON because if they could find Caylee's DNA in that trunk, that will stop a lot of Casey's nonsense in her tracks!!!!

ITA.

I caught that clip of Cindy today.... she looks like she is whipped.

In my heart, I think Cindy is only doing what she believes is right... I'm sure her family has asked her to stop making her crazy comments but she just can't... because it's the ONLY thing that's keeping her from falling completely apart.

I've been bombarded with PM requests for my theory, and I wanted to make it clear to everyone why I haven't posted the theory on the main boards. Initially, I was concerned for the safety of my own family (since an ex-LE is involved in my theory). Then I slowly began wondering if Casey herself was in on Caylee's disappearance (the ALIVE theory). However, now I believe Casey is fully aware that Caylee is safe. And, as I've said a number of times here, I'm convinced Caylee is better off where she is. I realize some of you will disagree with that (that she's better off where she is), but that's my stance as of now.

Now what I am awaiting forensic results. Those will fuel my theory or stop it in its tracks.
I will say that I think she has some kind-of connection with LE, that's not good. You could be correct. Like you said forensics are the key.

I've been bombarded with PM requests for my theory, and I wanted to make it clear to everyone why I haven't posted the theory on the main boards. Initially, I was concerned for the safety of my own family (since an ex-LE is involved in my theory). Then I slowly began wondering if Casey herself was in on Caylee's disappearance (the ALIVE theory). However, now I believe Casey is fully aware that Caylee is safe. And, as I've said a number of times here, I'm convinced Caylee is better off where she is. I realize some of you will disagree with that (that she's better off where she is), but that's my stance as of now.

Now what I am awaiting forensic results. Those will fuel my theory or stop it in its tracks.

I totally agree as am I waiting on forensics before making any decision on anyone's guilt.

D- just to note Bill Waters was a no show last eve

I believe that these NO SHOWS are due to the family contacting these individuals and asking them not to visit. Patrick was contacted by Casey's family after his televised visit and asked not to return.

I heard on tv that they have until August 18th to charge Casey otherwise she gets out of jail.

I will say that I think she has some kind-of connection with LE, that's not good. You could be correct. Like you said forensics are the key.
who are you referring to that is associated with LE?

I really think that if you feel you can help in any way that you (or have a friend) contact the Orlando Police. You are really giving me the impression that you know something. jmo
I apologize in advance if I am way off base.

If it is a theory about a very specific ex LE i wouldn't put it on here, just because previous speculation into them turned out pretty bizarre.

I didn't bring up mental illness in that sense OLG. I'm suggesting it's a set-up we are watching.

I hope I didn't offend you in any way. I suffer "issues" myself.

nonono, I didn't mean it like that, honestly!! I'm not offended in anyway! I'm nuts, I know I'm nuts- It's nothing new I came to terms with it years ago.

I'm not saying this chick isn't sick, she most likely is, she reminds me of the "old" me in many ways (my child is alive though and has actually made it to teenage years without me killing him LOL).

I just see the same discussions, the same questions and links to pages that tell about different mental illness that Casey (and Cindy) may have several times a day. The threads are so long that other are not seeing that these things have already been discussed so we take up more time and space going into it yet again.

It just seems it would be more productive it we put all that information in one thread so people could see we have already discussed it. It would also enable others to discuss mental health issues they find informative while keeping this thread on an even keel rather than back tracking all the time.

I'm not trying to tell anyone to do anything I just see it as a much more productive way to discuss the mental illness issues we ALL see in this family.

I believe that these NO SHOWS are due to the family contacting these individuals and asking them not to visit. Patrick was contacted by Casey's family after his televised visit and asked not to return.
Really? He told you that?

He was? That's interesting. Where did you see/hear that?

I totally agree as am I waiting on forensics before making any decision on anyone's guilt.

Definitely. Just accusing someone of something can ruin their lives, and I'm not going to be part of that.

I saw that too and now it seems the media wants to put another spin on this by all that talk of "flashing gang signs".

ITA.

I caught that clip of Cindy today.... she looks like she is whipped.

In my heart, I think Cindy is only doing what she believes is right... I'm sure her family has asked her to stop making her crazy comments but she just can't... because it's the ONLY thing that's keeping her from falling completely apart.

Well, she has a pretty whacked out notion of 'right' then.

I'm always amazed at how frequently people go into total denial mode rather than face unpleasant facts, even though you see it in so many cases if not almost every case where the loved ones will claim innocence/frame job in the face of any evidence, no matter how compelling.

She needs to be at the jail begging her daughter to tell the truth and promising to get her the help she needs, not out complaining about the police.

If you are referring to Jesus's Mom, Zenaida Ortiz, and that Caylee is with her, that has already been invetigated, she is not, fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks