AZ - Maricopa Jane Doe, Pinal County, 1999 - Tawni Mazzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like her!
JayceeLeeDugard-Turnsupalive8-27-09.jpg

Girl at Police Station

That was on a news cast a few moments ago. I was under the impression that it was a photo of her as a child. She doesnt look anywhere near 29 years old.

This is an absolute miracle and provides hope for others. I took place in a march for Jaycee (mising children's fundraiser) way back when my daughter was little. I always thought this was one of the wierder cases. The poor stepfather was treated poorly. The SOB that had her is on the Megan's Law website as a convicted violent child rapist.

That was on a news cast a few moments ago. I was under the impression that it was a photo of her as a child. She doesnt look anywhere near 29 years old.

I think she does look really young, but as a woman of 35, I also look very young and get carded and questioned about my age all the time...I pray to the Lord that this is her...I still believe in miracles....

It looks like it might have taken at an arcade of some sort??:waitasec: Could be an older picture taken??

Those arcade games sure look like from the early 90's. That's most likely a photo taken of her as a child.

OMG, news media reported she had two children by this creep. And, Jaycee had never been to school nor had her children. Remember the Austria perp? And, this was happening right here under our noses.

Those arcade games sure look like from the early 90's. That's most likely a photo taken of her as a child.

The photo says GIRL at police station, so it could very well be the older daughter who may look very much like Jaycee did as a child.

It does look like she COULD be 28 years old, though, it is not like she has probably ever used makeup or been outside to get any sun damage on her skin! The screens behind appear to be older model office computers rather than video games of any kind.

Mods, can we merge the numerous Jaycee threads into the main thread at the hot case forum? Or lock this one as it was a comparison to an UID who we know is ruled out and update this to read ruled out?

Thanks!

there is a thread here in the unidentified that was trying to see if jaycee was a match to a body found in arizona ( think) in 1991.
while she has obviously been ruled out, is it possible this is amber swhartz? she was kidnapped in june 1988, aged 7 (nearly 8). 2 years ago a serial killer admitted to killing her in arizona and dumping the body there. he also said he had her for like a day or so.......but he could be lying. heck he could be lying about everything. if he had her 3 years and then killed her, she would be about the age jaycee was in 1991 10/nearly 11.

could someone find that old info that was removed from the other thread? im also lacking a picture of amber.

know this is a longshot but you never know.

Was this Maricopa JD IDed as Tawnee Lee Mazzone?

ETA sorry for misspelling

the one on this board wasnt identfied. the rule out came cause jaycee was found alive....no indentification when the thread was closed that i know of.
can anyone help here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member