NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the manager was originally trying to cover her own azz, knowing she shouldn't allow another family to stay in a one family dwelling? I dunno, just thinking...

I might just be confused, as I don't get to follow as much as I'd like (stupid job, LOL!) but I'll write this out anyway...

I thought the park manager denied mom's application - accepted the sister's application - and didn't even know that mom & Shaniya lived w/ the sister.

How does park manager confirm that suspect is mom's boyfriend? She didn't even know mom lived there, right?! She's making statements that he came & went from that house - how would she know?! She paid so little attention that she didn't even know who lived in the house.

Am I confused? Am I thinking of someone else - maybe I have my players confused...

I realize it doesn't matter - this suspect is arrested for a reason - I'm just confused how the manager is making statements regarding who he is, etc.

Set me straight, please!

If you listen to Prime News as Michele Sigona (crime reporter) speaks, she gives a little insight to the park manager and what she knows. According to Michele on Prime News, the park manager became aware of Shaniya, her mother, and her mother's BF all living in the home.

YouTube- Prime News 11/11/09 Shaniya Davis - Part 1

YouTube- Prime News 11/11/09 Shaniya Davis Part 2

Maybe SHollow mgr saw Shaniya's mom and Coe coming and going in car together? Still, to know this much yet claim you have no idea there is more than two people living there... :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Maybe the manager was originally trying to cover her own azz, knowing she shouldn't allow another family to stay in a one family dwelling? I dunno, just thinking...

There you go... (lol just saw after I figured this out too! :crazy:) that's what I make of it anyway.

:parrot:

Have we confirmed if this is HIV positive or not? This whole case is making me sick to my stomach. And it is too early for a cocktail.

Have we confirmed if this is HIV positive or not? This whole case is making me sick to my stomach. And it is too early for a cocktail.

I'm thinking he does have HIV.
In the article it talks about him getting his meds while locked up and stopped getting them when he was released. The month and year they gave as release date is same month and year CC was realeased.
Also, from same county.
JMO

It's 5 o'clock some where! I think I may have to join you.
So much sadness, to many innocent children being abused and mising.

Police arrested 30-year-old Clarence Coe of Brookwood Ave. in Fayetteville just after 11 p.m. Wednesday. He is charged with first-degree kidnapping and remains in the Cumberland County Detention Center. He has a court appearance set for 2:30 p.m. Thursday
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7114221

I thought earlier I saw two (not two thirty) so just wanted to post this just in case.

Also has a video with it.....fwiw

Ok, lunch break over. Gotta go back to work. (only takes me about 5 minutes)

So, I'll see y'all in a few.

okay... in this video the reporter states "in a presser earlier" so I am thinking it already happened (they also play a few segments with the LE spokesperson).

The media also stated they are asking the mother for an emotional plea which might come sometime later today. She is currently (as of video time) in police headquarters being questioned and not (SO FAR) being considered a suspect in the case.

okay... in this video the reporter states "in a presser earlier" so I am thinking it already happened (they also play a few segments with the LE spokesperson).

The media also stated they are asking the mother for an emotional plea which might come sometime later today. She is currently (as of video time) in police headquarters being questioned and not (SO FAR) being considered a suspect in the case.

Since they already have the suspect in custody, to whom would she be making this emotional plea?

Since they already have the suspect in custody, to whom would she be making this emotional plea?

To anyone who might know where Shaniya is.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for mom.

In this case I believe mom and Aunt know what happened.........
IMO, 6 people living (illegally, 2 families instead of 2 people) in a 12x40
space with sewer problems..........
an infant,(crying) 5 and 7 year old.........maybe even ill (diarehea)
would equal allot of anger issues and or if drugs are in the mix!
A very bad situation for all the children, IMO

So a witness saw subject and missing leaving in a car. So that means missing was sitting up right, so she was ok then? In my trailer park we had numerous bathrooms we could use. One was by the pool and the other was by a rec center. I wonder if he was bringing her to use the shower?

HLN just repeated the same story........nothing new
IIHR, NG covering the story tonight

In this case I believe mom and Aunt know what happened.........
IMO, 6 people living (illegally, 2 families instead of 2 people) in a 12x40
space with sewer problems..........
an infant,(crying) 5 and 7 year old.........maybe even ill (diarehea)
would equal allot of anger issues and or if drugs are in the mix!
A very bad situation for all the children, IMO

I'm not so sure about the Aunt quite yet. The video surveillance early morning that shows them appearing to look for Shaniya - I wonder if it was done for the video camera or if the Aunt was woken up/or just got up and told the girl was missing. Maybe mom had the Aunt searching for Shaniya?

ETA: Just to clarify. I don't know if the Aunt was seen on the video surveillance looking for Shaniya.

I think the media just wants to get her on the camera to see her reaction/demeanor... moo

I'm not so sure about the Aunt quite yet. The video surveillance early morning that shows them appearing to look for Shaniya - I wonder if it was done for the video camera or if the Aunt was woken up/or just got up and told the girl was missing. Maybe mom had the Aunt searching for Shaniya?

In that video, (I haven't seen it) can you see Aunt, mom, Coe ??

the other 2 children?

Sunrise in Fayetteville, NC is around 6:47 AM.
http://www.gaisma.com/en/location/fayetteville-north-carolina.html

IF the report indicating that "someone" saw Coe with Shaniya in a car, AND if this sighting was on Nov. 10, 2009, then I would think that the sighting was very close to sunrise.

Sunset is around 5:12 PM and then add about 15 minutes for it to be totally dark outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow