Receipts Deep Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Cindy had been struggling to pay the credit card bills and didn't want LE to see that she's behind on the payments.

That reminds me - didn't CA say something about some debt she had at the Bond hearing?

I personally think that Cindy didn't want to turn her statement over to LE because it would have shown more of Casey's shopping spree's without any items for Caylee.
Possibly she was purchasing more items such as lingerie and things that Cindy didn't want made public, (remember this is before the discovery came out with the photos, and videos of Casey at Target, and the bank)
I honestly think all of this with Cindy and the statements was more of a way to keep herself from being embarrassed about the items that were purchased..

We all know that in her initial 911 call, she stated KC stole her cards and maxed them...(although NG reported $45k, I think I've heard it clarified that it was $4,500)

*snipped*

OK...lotsa posts on the amount here.

IIRC, the confusion started when NG mutter something like "4 to 5 thousand" and it came across to many as "4ty5thousand". Hope that helps.

The hand written purchase on 6/28 was tickets for the movie, "Wanted" at the Waterford movie theater.

Could someone post the link to the receipt because I am not finding but a few receipts online. I'd like to add these times and locations to the cell tower ping list. Many thanks.

Could someone post the link to the receipt because I am not finding but a few receipts online. I'd like to add these times and locations to the cell tower ping list. Many thanks.

Quietstorm - receipt information is from Lee Anthony's list of receipts on first page of 7/29 Lee Anthony interview found here:

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

My question also pertains to that receipt. The receipt Lee listed was
for Waterford "wanted" on 6/28 at 7:15 for $16.00.

However, on the Casey Anthony Timeline Calendar there is an entry for "Pings" on that date, and there are "Pings" for 2 different towers.
As Follows:

12:15 am and 1:26 am - cell tower pings near Fusion until . . .
8:22 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
6:37 pm - cell tower pings near Spur Rd until . . .
7:23 pm - cell tower pings near Windmill Ridge Loop (path to Blockbuster?) until . . .
8:03 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the following day

So, my question is how that could be possible if the movie started at 7:15, and I can't find a Waterford theatre (I am assuming Waterford is a theatre because Wanted is a new movie) in Orlando, can someone give me a address where it is?

I am an avid reader hear and rarely post.

I am fascinated by all the deductions that can be made by reading the receipts. I won't even begin to ennumerate them. There is so much brain power on this board it almost frightens me and keeps me to the straight and narrow.

I have one thing to add to the discussion of the possibility that Casey was replacing clothing that had been contaminated with decomp. from JCP and Target.

One item that was removed from the trunk of the car was a folding plastic crate that contained some hangars.

Since Casey was living an itenerant lifestyle from the time she left home with Caylee until she was found... is it possible that she used this crate to hold clothing she took from her home on their hangars? When those items became contaminated and foul-smelling from spending time in the trunk with the body, she discarded them, keeping the hangars for future use?

In that case, that crate may hold some valuable forensic evidence.

Maybe Cindy had been struggling to pay the credit card bills and didn't want LE to see that she's behind on the payments.

Why would she care about how she "looks" to LE when finding Caylee should be the most important thing? Something good is on those statements.

Quietstorm - receipt information is from Lee Anthony's list of receipts on first page of 7/29 Lee Anthony interview found here:

However, on the Casey Anthony Timeline Calendar there is an entry for "Pings" on that date, and there are "Pings" for 2 different towers.
As Follows:

7:23 pm - cell tower pings near Windmill Ridge Loop (path to Blockbuster?) until . . .
8:03 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the following day

So, my question is how that could be possible if the movie started at 7:15, and I can't find a Waterford theatre (I am assuming Waterford is a theatre because Wanted is a new movie) in Orlando, can someone give me a address where it is?

Hey there!

The theatre in Waterford Lakes is Regal. The address is 541 N. Alafaya Trail.

As Follows:

The timelines I posted on the calendar are a synopsis of her day, mostly to see what area KC was in during a given time period. Using the pings, it's possible to tell in general what area in Orlando she was in. Waterford Lakes Theatre is at 541 North Alafaya Trail, 8.7 mi from AL's apt. I am doing more study as I receive more addresses and our timeline comes together to compare in more detail where she MOST LIKELY was rather than generally was at a certain time, if known, and if she was on her phone or had her phone with her. I'll post that when completed as well.

(Some people have already done a wonderful job with mapping those pings and they are on the calendar as well. I like the visual but I also have a need for the written so the WS team is a great symbiotic team.)

On movie night, pings registered at these towers below. The addresses next to them are addresses of the towers as provided by ibegin.com, a reverse geocoding website. Note that the times of cellular activity are listed and any gap in time between calls reflects either no activity or no cell tower was listed. (Assuming the phone wasn't turned off.) Sometimes more than one call or text message happened per minute so in those instances, I'll use the seconds in addition to hour and minute. (The cell phone records list military time but I'll convert it here.)

6:39 PM Incoming text mesage
28.5904889 -81.2122639; 3474 Spur Rd; tower is 6.5 miles from AL's apt and 3 miles from movie theater

7:23 PM Incoming text message
28.5547222 -81.1705556; 1500 Windmill Ridge Loop; tower is 10.6 miles from AL's apt and 4 miles from movie theater

7:33 PM Incoming text message
same tower

8:01 PM Outgoing text message
same tower

8:03:04 PM Incoming text message
28.5658333 -81.1508889; 1644 S Tanner Rd; tower is 11.2 miles from AL's apt and 4.7 miles from movie theater

8:03:37 PM Outgoing text message
same tower

8:04:11 PM Incoming text message
same tower

8:04:43 PM Outgoing text message
same tower

10:26 PM Incoming text message
28.6039167 -81.2876111; 4540 N Palmetto Ave; tower is 1.1 miles from AL's apt and 8.2 miles from movie theater

(No cellular activity after that until 10:25 AM the next day. I might also mention that if the call or text message is incoming rather than outgoing and no outgoing activity is seen, it may mean (but not prove) that the phone was in one place and she was in another. Also, the tower which is pinged during a certain activity might change due to how many calls are flooding the area at that time as well as distance from phone to tower. Lots of variables to consider.)

P.S.
If LE has or receives access to where the cell phone was rather than where the towers were, that's a whole 'nother ball game.

I am an avid reader hear and rarely post.

I am fascinated by all the deductions that can be made by reading the receipts. I won't even begin to ennumerate them. There is so much brain power on this board it almost frightens me and keeps me to the straight and narrow.

I have one thing to add to the discussion of the possibility that Casey was replacing clothing that had been contaminated with decomp. from JCP and Target.

One item that was removed from the trunk of the car was a folding plastic crate that contained some hangars.

Since Casey was living an itenerant lifestyle from the time she left home with Caylee until she was found... is it possible that she used this crate to hold clothing she took from her home on their hangars? When those items became contaminated and foul-smelling from spending time in the trunk with the body, she discarded them, keeping the hangars for future use?

In that case, that crate may hold some valuable forensic evidence.
List of items taken into evidence include a doll, a Dora the Explorer backpack, a child's toothbrush, a dinnerware knife, a black leather bag and belt, plastic hangers, a blue-colored plastic crate, a laptop with power cord, and miscellaneous papers. I'm with you and I'm sure LE has tested those items extensively.

Can someone that has explored the cell records closely summarize Casey's contact w/ Lee? TIA!

Casey no contact with Lee except July 4th from about 1:38 a.m. until 3:24 a.m. (variety of calls and text messages). There was one other call from Lee to Casey on June 19th but it appears they didn't talk.

Regarding the purchase @ JCPenney on 6/30 in the amount of $73.40.

Is FL sales tax 6%? If so, a single item purchase would've been $69.25.

Anyone know how to do a look-up for JCPenney to see if there's a single item @ this price?

Anyone know how to do a look-up for JCPenney to see if there's a single item @ this price?

http://miami.about.com/od/governmentcityservices/a/salestax.htm

I was having a difficult time finding items which fit that criterion.

I found the above link though.

I then tried looking it up for accuracy.

It appears that Orange County has a sales tax of 6.5%.

Maybe a WSer in the area could just check a receipt for us and double check the tax???:blowkiss:

Looks like 6%

<<Florida's general sales tax rate is 6%, however there is an established "bracket system" for collecting sales tax on any part of each total taxable sale that is less than a whole dollar amount. Additionally, a discretionary sales surtax is imposed by many Florida counties. >>
Florida Dept. of Revenue site

http://miami.about.com/od/governmentcityservices/a/salestax.htm

I was having a difficult time finding items which fit that criterion.

I found the above link though.

I then tried looking it up for accuracy.

It appears that Orange County has a sales tax of 6.5%.

Maybe a WSer in the area could just check a receipt for us and double check the tax???:blowkiss:

Item (s) would total $69.92 before the 6.5 sales tax in Orange county which you have correct. ETA, correction, $68.92.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975