Kronk suing LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consistent?

Nancy Grace transcript:

GRACE: Are you back to saying the meter reader got his information from someone at the jail?

PADILLA: I don`t know where he got it, OK?

GRACE: OK.

PADILLA: But he definitely got information from somebody because he was out there on the 11th. He was out -- back out there on September the 2nd. And he finally, finally on the 11th of December exposed the body by calling law enforcement. That`s no coincidence on anything like that. It just...

GRACE: Well, if the information came from the jail, it obviously came from the tot mom.

PADILLA: It had to come from Casey through somebody. I would assume it was Lee. Lee passed it onto somebody, who passed it on to Kronk.

Yet another LP theory:

Apparently the Anthonys told Kronk where to find the body:

GRACE: Here`s video of the meter reader. So you think it`s possible he contacted his supervisor, who may have contacted the family?

PADILLA: I think he talked to the supervisor, and I think the supervisor knows the Anthonys, yes.

GRACE: So you believe this was all a tip-off from within -- back to Kronk. You think that`s how the private eyes knew about it?

PADILLA: I don`t know exactly how the private eyes got it. There could have been two sources. In other words, Kronk wasn`t getting the job done, so let`s get the private eyes out there. And then finally, whether the private eyes -- see, the private eyes were just 12 feet from the body, but the body was submerged in a pool of water at that time. There was water there.

LP always impressed me as a straight shooter who didn't care what anyone else thought of him. His attitude was refreshing amidst all the lies. On a previous post I talked about his story; he says he has proof and it will all come out when the depositions start.

For better or worse, we're far from finished with Casey Anthony.

LP told so many different stories,which one is true? :waitasec: They can't all be true.

LP always impressed me as a straight shooter who didn't care what anyone else thought of him. His attitude was refreshing amidst all the lies. On a previous post I talked about his story; he says he has proof and it will all come out when the depositions start.

For better or worse, we're far from finished with Casey Anthony.
Except Padilla has lied/changed his stories as much as anyone involved in this case. The only reason why people respected him because he essentially adopted an anti-Casey/anti-Anthonys attitude. When he first inserted himself and was saying Casey didn't murder her daughter no one was in favor of him. It was only when he changed his attitude did people start respecting him. He just knew how to play to his audience and people fell for it.

Padilla had nothing to add to this case. He was only the sideshow in this media circus.

LP told so many different stories,which one is true? :waitasec: They can't all be true.
Nancy Grace transcripts (thanks to ChillyWilly) from different show dates:

#1-PADILLA: It had to come from Casey through somebody. I would assume it was Lee. Lee passed it onto somebody, who passed it on to Kronk.

#2- PADILLA: His supervisor is a neighbor of the Anthony`s.

#3- PADILLA: I don`t know exactly how the private eyes got it. There could have been two sources. In other words, Kronk wasn`t getting the job done, so let`s get the private eyes out there. And then finally, whether the private eyes -- see, the private eyes were just 12 feet from the body, but the body was submerged in a pool of water at that time.

I think this is all really one story. Basically, LP alleges that someone told Kronk where to find the body. Supposedly two guards at the jail listened in on a conversation between KC and JB. Since that is illegal they couldn't very well reveal what they had heard. According to LP's story, Kronk got the info from his girlfriend who worked at the jail.

Maybe at the time of the interviews LP hadn't been able to put the whole thing together and just knew bits and pieces. Maybe he was deliberately being vague. Maybe he didn't know what to do with the info because he didn't want to get LE in hot water or probably even sabotage the trial. Or maybe he put it out there hoping that someone in LE would look into it.

I'm not saying I believe this or I don't. But it's as possible as anything else. If someone in the know doesn't step up and admit their part in this we will have to wait for the depositions. Of course, people lie at dispositions just as they do in court. So, it may not go anywhere even if the story is true.

Of course LP wants his 15 minutes (or more) of fame like everyone else. But I still feel that what he says he believes to be true. And I hope he is because to me that would mean that JB knew that Caylee was already dead while everyone was still looking for her. Somehow, there should be repercussions for that.

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
07/15/2011 Case Initiated
07/15/2011 Civil Cover Sheet - CIVIL COVER SHEET
07/15/2011 Complaint - COMPLAINT
07/15/2011 20 Day Summons for Individual as to LEONARD PADILLA

This is all there is on myorangeclerk.com. Is it being settled out of court?

I do not know Kronk personally, of course, so I have no way of knowing what his reputation was in his community prior to him getting caught up in all this. I have certainly heard some ugly things about him but I tend to consider the source when I hear such things. In this case, sources.

What I do know is that Kronk found Caylee's disposal site. How that happened, I cannot say for sure, but it is possible he was just at a specific place at a specific time--without any planning or prior information of any kind. People are out and about sometimes and stumble across bones or other evidence of a crime and I have no reason to believe Kronk's experience was any different.

Given all the things that have been said about Kronk all along, it is reasonable, IMO, to believe his reputation has been harmed. Many people do not believe what has been said but there are always people who will believe it. I cannot imagine how difficult things have been for Mr. Kronk for the past few years. I certainly would not want to be living through some of the crap he has had to take. I am glad he is suing. I would sue, too, if lies had turned my life upside down.

I think Kronk had a personal inkling that the body were there and went looking for her. I think if he had real knowledge, she'd have been found for sure when he went there in Aug. I do think Kronk's rep has been tarnished by what I believe to be a good deed by LP (and others) trying to make a $$ on NG or trying to point the finger away from their client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle