Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Casey told the truth she would fail a poly, she would be better off just lying that comes naturally to her.

According to my husband, whom presently has a DOD top secret clearance, you do not have to take a polygraph, and you can only get a clearance for ten years.

I don't know when he got his, but where I work, a DOD top secret w/ lifestyle (an important distinction) requires it.

Yes. I am aware of that -- first hand. They are used for administrative governmental purposes. No one has filed a legal challenge. Job applicants generally don't have the financial means or the fortitude to launch such a challenge. So, a contingency in administration wanted it and the powers that be gave in. It was a one-sided decision since there was no one to represent the interests of the future applicants.

Thanks Themis :)

According to my husband, whom presently has a DOD top secret clearance, you do not have to take a polygraph, and you can only get a clearance for ten years.
Not for DOD top secret and it is good for 10 years. However, for NSA, CIA, DIA etc. for intelligence analysts it is required.

I was of the understandning that just after Caseys 1st arrest that this woman was located and questioned. LE did not believe her to be involved. Casey was shown her picture and didn't know her. I do believe it was on one of Gretas shows.

I think there was some question about if they found ZFG or not. But, I really can't say for sure. I just think it's possible she added the extra hyphenated name to throw LE off even more. That was her whole purpose anyway when creating this imaginary nanny.

Public apology, I stated earlier that Luminol could detect more than blood (re: CSI visit with the window coverings). It turns out that Luminol detects hemoglobin, which is usually present only in blood. It can also detect urine if there is blood in it, as well as fecal matter. And it is sometimes used to detect copper and iron, as well. I called a cop buddy and asked so I can't cite a reference.

If the search warrant's contents are any indication, that could very well be true. Or not....I swing both ways on that one. I see how fast FBI involvement can progress a case (like the bogus Clark Rockefeller) and I have to think to myself that perhaps law enforcement could be a little behind the 8 ball on this one. I don't know...

I'm thinking that they know exactly what they're doing ...

time for bed for me too.. wish i could believe little Caylee is tucked in safe and secure tonite, but sadly i don't think that's the case. Lets just hope her mom's not sleeping too soundly these days.. as the walls continue to close in.

Happy Birthday Caylee.. wherever you are :(

1. police getting test results completed ( DNA )

2. computer research

3. phone (cell and land line )

4. friends interviews

this case will be over soon enough whether she wants to admit it or not

the police dont like getting hoodwinked by a person like this

get the FORK ready

I really really hope so! This case is going to make me nuts!:crazy:

Public apology, I stated earlier that Luminol could detect more than blood (re: CSI visit with the window coverings). It turns out that Luminol detects hemoglobin, which is usually present only in blood. It can also detect urine if there is blood in it, as well as fecal matter. And it is sometimes used to detect copper and iron, as well. I called a cop buddy and asked so I can't cite a reference.

I thought I've seen investigators detect semen with it, but maybe not

I think it was outrageously cruel of Casey to say Caylee would be home by her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88