Zellner Tweets

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tweet 02-27-16.PNG
    Tweet 02-27-16.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 181
Since there are several tweets that are posting and then seem to disappear, I thought I would start this thread for Zellner Tweets. Please feel free to contribute any tweets you may have saved.

attachment.php

I think the tweet above could be referring to LE that lied and others LE who have protected those lies --OR--

Friends that have lied to protect other friends or family.

I wonder if Zellner has PI's watching every move of those she suspects were involved? I would if I were her.

Her posts seem to suggest she is getting closer and closer, which means if someone other than SA did the crime, they should be getting very nervous about now. If she has PI's watching to see what they are up to--like meeting at a secret place with one another, or LE secretly meeting with RH or someone from Calumet County--that would give her the upper hand, wouldn't it?

I don't have any tweets saved... I just copy and paste them. Maybe if shadowraiths finds some time she can move them over here for us ;-)

Another good thread BCA! I was sure I wasn't seeing all her tweets that Missy was posting, it's a good idea to have them all in one place :)

I really hope Zellner can find the truth.

I wonder if Zellner has PI's watching every move of those she suspects were involved? I would if I were her.

Her posts seem to suggest she is getting closer and closer, which means if someone other than SA did the crime, they should be getting very nervous about now. If she has PI's watching to see what they are up to--like meeting at a secret place with one another, or LE secretly meeting with RH or someone from Calumet County--that would give her the upper hand, wouldn't it?

Could be BCA, she definitely has the resources. It also could be her way of reaching out to anyone that "knows something". Maybe there is an officer out there that did see or hear something... maybe someone else knows more about Ryan.... or anyone else involved.

Another good thread BCA! I was sure I wasn't seeing all her tweets that Missy was posting, it's a good idea to have them all in one place :)

I really hope Zellner can find the truth.

Whoops it was Missy who started the thread, I'm losing it lol.

I don't have any tweets saved... I just copy and paste them. Maybe if shadowraiths finds some time she can move them over here for us ;-)

Okay, I think I got them all. Please feel free to let me know if I missed any. :)

Whoops it was Missy who started the thread, I'm losing it lol.

nope... BCA started it LOL and I'm glad she did... they are hard to find in the other thread :)

And shadowraiths... :yourock:

How strange. First I thought Missy started it, then Missy said BCA started it but when I look at the board, it says Shadowraiths started it. LOL. Anyway, good thread whoever started it :crazy:

How strange. First I thought Missy started it, then Missy said BCA started it but when I look at the board, it says Shadowraiths started it. LOL. Anyway, good thread whoever started it :crazy:
LOL Confusing, eh?

In reality, BCA started it (see post 59). However, in moving over the tweets from the Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey get new representation thread, it turned out that I was the first person to quote one of Zellner's tweets. So, when it got copied over here, and since the posts are sorted by date, it looks like I started it. Hth! :)

LOL yep I was confused.

Okay good thread again BCA!

LOL...too funny!! :giggle: Thought it would be good if they were located all in one spot!

Thanks to Shadowraths for bringing them all over! :clap:

Thanks to Missy for posting and keeping us updated! :clap:

Thanks BCA... I totally missed it today, it got lost in all my other tweets and I have been busy :) We will have to research who she is.... after a cup of coffee LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back