2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton: There is nothing in report on identifying human decomp stain. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:40 PM

Now TH is responding like a smug, know-it-all. I've worked with many scientists and medical doctors in the past and they can get that very defensive attitude when questioned about their opinions when someone has "got" them.

worked in a mortuary while in high school... that's is creepy....no wonder he seems oddly to be amused by JA's cross

His last response to JA sounded like this to me: "What you say is what you are you're a naked movie star" MOO

JB - I don't think you are saving Dr. Doogie Bughowser any with this last ditch effort.

JB really wants to point out that he didn't get someone who WASN'T the youngest to testify on his clients' behalf?

I don't see any reason for Ashton to 'calm down'. He's showing his passion against evasive and lying witnesses and his passion for justice for Caylee. GO JA!

Rut Ro....me thinks that JB just opened another door!

I'm gonna wear a wig tomorrow to keep from pulling my own hair out. BAEZ PLEASE!!!!!

Ya know based on this witnesses "expertise" I wonder if he can smell what's in the can of Whoop--- that JA opened up?

:great:

Jurors definitely pay attention when Ashton's voice gets louder.by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:39 PM

And that folks is why JA yells. He has a reason. He's an accomplished SA.

he has consulted in regards to forensic entomology... that is bugs not stains not adopociere

MOO....I hope and pray that JA NEVER calms down until the killer of Caylee is locked away. Caylee DESERVES a passionate defender!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419