2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
George is outside the courtroom clutching a bible

3 minutes ago

JMO...its just a prop.....I really do not think any of the Anthony's have ever actually read the bible!

on fox orlando just heard them say several jurors were smirking during CA's testimony yesterday

That's a hopeful sign. I hope they get to go home by the 4th.
Somehow I don't think that's gonna happen tho

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan

No pre-testimony issues this AM. Looks like we'll get right to the next witness at the top of the hour!

Beth Karas tweeted that she was interviewed yesterday for Dateline NBC story that will air tonight @ 9pm.
I wish these shows, like Dateline and 48 Hours Mystery would wait until the trial was over and KC sentenced, before doing a story.

Morning!

At least we are in this together...Caylee has a great team. IMO, HHJP is on the side of justice...but I think his heart is with Caylee.

on fox orlando just heard them say several jurors were smirking during CA's testimony yesterday

I could see this as possibly being interpreted two different ways.

1. Some of the jurors may not believe Cindy's testimony.
2. Some of the jurors may have believed the DT and thought she was helping to support their theory.

So were there or weren't there 84 searches for choloform? :waitasec:

I was giving JB points on this yesterday but my DH says he is reading it wrong,

So :waitasec: I think he was able to cast some doubt on that yesterday even if he was wrong, but in the big picture it doesn't amount to much..

besides CA had already tainted those searches :)

BBM....I must have missed this...can you elaborate on what you mean by this

HHJP said if the DT keeps cracking doors open, Mr. Ashton is ready to drive a Mack Truck through the opening.

Hilarious.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
In the gallery is the man with the neck brace. Also people from Kentucky. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Could this be CA friend that was in bad accident and the reason she had to look up neck breaking. :floorlaugh:

I think the only hope that CA's performance yesterday hepled the Defense is if there is one juror who absolutely has NO COMMON SENSE.

JMO...its just a prop.....I really do not think any of the Anthony's have ever actually read the bible!

Only the somewhat, er, "dirty" parts.

There is as much prostitution, incest and adultery in the Bible as a Jackie Collins book!

CM having a convo with ICA now that she is in court

Where on earth has Lee been, I wonder...hope he is not staying away planning any surprises...

:coffeecup:

(and that's all I'm sayin')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members