Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifth Essence did a chart for that hour. By moving the call back one hour, Mars is at the midheaven and Saturn is rising in House 1 (rather than just over the Ascendant into House 12. This means malice directed at Mr. Harrod was active even at 9:00 a.m. Those are two malefics, each on a truly important terminal of the chart.

Fifth Essence did a chart for that hour. By moving the call back one hour, Mars is at the midheaven and Saturn is rising in House 1 (rather than just over the Ascendant into House 12. This means malice directed at Mr. Harrod was active even at 9:00 a.m. Those are two malefics, each on a truly important terminal of the chart.

Wow, this case is one for Detective Colombo! (Peter Falk)

There certainly are a lot of people who may have benefited from the disappearance of Mr. Harrod as he had a larger estate and assets then many might have who knew him or benefited from him.

This is a tough one and may never be solved.

I read that in February 2010 , there were lie detector tests given out to all who were in close proximity to him.

Haven't heard the end result of all of those tests however. :waitasec:

Wow, this case is one for Detective Colombo! (Peter Falk)

There certainly are a lot of people who may have benefited from the disappearance of Mr. Harrod as he had a larger estate and assets then many might have who knew him or benefited from him.

This is a tough one and may never be solved.

I read that in February 2010 , there were lie detector tests given out to all who were in close proximity to him.

Haven't heard the end result of all of those tests however. :waitasec:

TY for your kind responses, this case is quite close to the hearts of many fwiw. I do not believe the results of the polys were released publicly. I think we just might be able to safely speculate that the barber, her husband, Fontelle and the house keeper/cleaner were ruled out partially due to polygraph and partially due to records depicting their whereabouts. Fontelle's family as well. LE has stated this was not a case of stranger interference.

Thank you so much for opening this dedicated thread for Bob Harrod's case.

Is it possible to run a chart on SIL, the last person to see Bob alive? JBean has given us permission to discuss him in laymans terms as the POI/Suspect based on multiple MSM articles dating back to shortly after Bob went missing indicating the case is being investigated as a homicide as well as civil court doc's regarding the 'attack' on Bobs estate posted by .

JBeans post:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5964337&postcount=345"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5[/ame]

Most recent court docs (lengthy) posted by :
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5921785&postcount=235"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5[/ame]

I have a DOB for SIL if we can possibly run a chart on him. SIL DOB is 6-4-1951

ETA: I believe SIL was born in Ohio - we know he grew up in OH and spent some of his HS yrs in CA. No birth time for him.

tia

Veddy veddy interesting.....

A quick look in comparing (setting a person's chart on the 10AM Telephone Call Event chart) raises ones brow.

SIL's Saturn is right on the 10am event Saturn in H12 (hidden enemies). Same with his Mars, almost exact by one degree on the Mars in this event chart found at the midheaven. His south node opposes the 12H Saturn of the chart. His Neptune(deceit/lies/illusion) falls is H1 of this chart and squares the Pluto/Capricorn in H4 (endings/also the home).
His Mercury/Lord 1 of Event chart is right on the 9thH cusp in the same sign as H8(death also other people’s money and resources) and because it's also moving on to H9, indicates a 'secret' traveling mission is about to occur.

Poor Bob. This case is heartbreaking. How's this: I support Fontella 101%.

IF any one of the other related persons do not know the details of that morning, IMO, it is because it helps remove a sense of guilt. Better to close your eyes, don't ask too may questions for fear the Money Tree may become an endangered species.

SIL has some interesting progressions that do not succeed in incriminating him but do indicate his presence or involvement in a tragedy involving an octogenarian and an estate. SIL's lunar node is by progression at the same degree as his Uranus and his progressed Jupiter is at the same degree as his natal lunar node. Uranus=Mr. Harrod as an octogenarian; Jupiter=the estate. When the Moon's nodes are at the same degree that reliably spells tragedy, even fatality, yes.

His progressed Moon and Mars in Cancer are together, conjunct when Mr. Harrod goes missing. SIL's rage, shown in the emotions of this conjunction, are actually directed at a woman, not at Mr. Harrod. That woman could well be Fontelle. The rage conjunction is also square SIL's Neptune. That means nothing about his objections was straightforward. There is obfuscation, deception, concealment of actual feelings about family matters and acts pertaining to them. The family feels betrayed by the reunion with Fontelle and that is clear from the involved Signs which are Cancer of family for the Moon-Mars and Libra of marriage for the squaring Neptune. Obviously this group of people who call themselves family needs a lesson in boundaries.

SIL is unusual in that his Moon was outside the boundaries of expectation at birth and he has lived with this ever since, marked O.O.B. on charts due to its high declination. He has a need to punch through the envelope, defy convention and violate norms. This same birth Moon, along with Mars, contains the Sun between them. He is unusually hip to the happenings, very keen and possessed of mental and physical dexterity. But he acts out aggressively upon impulses he does not understand; he is coming from Anger. The Moon is wide in latitude, 4°59' north, so he allows himself plenty of room to swing~roundhouse swings. Mercury in Taurus disposits all of this Gemini and trines Saturn. When he cools out, he tries to clean up the problems his temper creates. SIL also has a perfect square between Jupiter in Aries & Uranus in Cancer which does not contribute to stability. He has a restless desire for change and challenges all efforts to mould his thinking and his action into conformation. In fact, he despises conformity and is impatient with the ideas of others, an impatience that does not relate well to the elderly. SIL thinks his immediate grasp of situations is superior, although he oversimplifies, generalizes and leaps to conclusions. His outlook being flawed in this way, anyone assessing what he does and says should be able to see SIL's mistakes.

From post #15: Fifth Essence(snipped)

This link is to the Law Enforcement Missing Person poster and it quotes a whole other last time seen, 11:00AM 7/27/09. See what I mean?
http://www.placentiapd.org/pd/PDF/mi...20HARROD-1.pdf

We've read the daughter heard his voice in the background around 11:30am in a tele conversaton she had, it was reported the son-in-law say he left around 11:00am and went to the CVS returning to Harrod's house around 12:30pm to find the housecleaner sitting outside waiting for him because she thought he was asleep.
And then we hear there is a receipt from Home Depot marked 3:something PM and the LE person is quoted in the news doing a backup calculation of time figuring in the time to drive back & forth with consideration that the son-in-law said he was in the store about and hour and the LE person say, 'so about 1:30pm would be right around time the son-in-law left for Home Depot.

PDF link does not open for me.

Is there another link for it?

Is there a way to determine if Bobs remains will be found from any of the charts, and a way to determine if the person or persons responsible for Bobs (almost certain murder) will be charged and convicted?

tia

One of Bobs daughters has been very active online regarding her fathers disappearance. Many of her comments have led some of us to question her possible involvement or possible knowledge regarding Bobs disappearance. Those comments include disparaging her missing father, what seemingly appears an attempt to steer the investigation into directions already ruled out and includes much discussion about her fathers money along with her attempts to 'control' it. Can we do a chart on daughter R, Bobs middle daughter to see if we can gain any insight regarding her possible knowledge or involvement in Bobs disappearance? She is also named in the court docs linked by .

thank you.

Daughter R's DOB is 10-25-54

This is prime time for focus on the fate or Robert Harrod because the Sun or EVENT in the Outcome House based on his wife's phone call to police is presently being transiting by opposition Sun and Mars. As you may remember, oppositions give awareness.

Venus ruling the Ascendant of Fontelle's call was trine Neptune and Jupiter that night and square mutual reception Uranus, all of latter in our House of circumstances and in Aquarius. Some seemingly small accident of circumstance will therefore further this investigation.

The second week of February, both Sun and Mars will oppose Mercury of the Harrod children (also on January 26, a Venus trine to that Mercury brings tell tale writings to light). The phone call chart reveals appropriation, i.e., theft of his rightful assets, as the sole motivation for his "disappearance". Mercury in Leo of younger family members opposite Part of Fortune tells the story. Part of Fortune is quincunx Saturn (of Bob): he OWES us.

What I can tell you is that this woman is as serious as an open grave. She has Sun in Scorpio square ruler Mars. Retrograde Mercury and Saturn conjunct in Scorpio and three outer planets afflicting Fontelle.

Her Mars natal is on the same spot as the Mars in Aquarius I wrote about in my last post, so she has a lens focused on her right now. She may also commit some blunders. Not all perfect crimes are truly without flaws.

RE:
This is prime time for focus on the fate or Robert Harrod because the Sun or EVENT in the Outcome House based on his wife's phone call to police is presently being transiting by opposition Sun and Mars.

Just wanted to clarify I'm looking at the correct chart as I see the Sun right on the cusp of the I/C, not actually in the 4th, but in the
3rd and on the cusp of the 4th . Within 25 minutes (looking at the Phone Call chart)

Interesting that it is supposedly RS as they say, "ranting on " about her father's money. But then again, this kind of behavior we can imagine with the chart and isn't indicative of anything much other then her personality in vengeful Scorpio.

Daughters initials are RB not RS, to clarify.

No, that chart is incorrect. It was based on times supplied here which were wrong.

This is prime time for focus on the fate or Robert Harrod because the Sun or EVENT in the Outcome House based on his wife's phone call to police is presently being transiting by opposition Sun and Mars. As you may remember, oppositions give awareness.

Venus ruling the Ascendant of Fontelle's call was trine Neptune and Jupiter that night and square mutual reception Uranus, all of latter in our House of circumstances and in Aquarius. Some seemingly small accident of circumstance will therefore further this investigation.

The second week of February, both Sun and Mars will oppose Mercury of the Harrod children (also on January 26, a Venus trine to that Mercury brings tell tale writings to light). The phone call chart reveals appropriation, i.e., theft of his rightful assets, as the sole motivation for his "disappearance". Mercury in Leo of younger family members opposite Part of Fortune tells the story. Part of Fortune is quincunx Saturn (of Bob): he OWES us.

Oppositions among or rather between the 5 or 6 bio family members who have not been ruled out by chance? By 6 I mean Bobs three daughters, Bobs SIL the last person to see Bob alive and Bobs grandson and wife who live 'around the corner' from Bob.

We do know two of Bobs daughters are in a position as trustee's of Bobs estate to possibly have a situation on their hands in which they will need to forclose on Bobs grandsons home as he has not made any payments since Bob went missing. Bob held the note/mortage on Grandsons home. I wonder if this is the opposition you may be refering to or perhaps it is another event.

We also know from Bobs thread, his daughters were able to succesfully clear out Bobs house of all of Bobs posessions leaving only a mattress and chair lift if they obtained the items on the memorablia list they had submitted to the court.

Not sure if the above helps but wanted to offer some additional info/insight as well as questions. I'd have to dig through Bobs thread for the court dates and a little more info on the pending forclosure of Bobs grandsons home.

Both natural children, Mercury in Leo, south node of the Moon in family Cancer, in House 4 plus in-laws, ruled by Uranus and Saturn, are implicated. There are not, however, the typical indicators of conspiracy or plotting. It may be that one took action and the others made capital out of the situation.

By that you mean the two daughters who are currently trustees were not involved with with conspiracy or plotting? Not directly but possibly afterward or?

I wonder then if SIL's wife and/or son may have been. Daughter JM's DOB is 3-15-57. Still looking for grandsons DOB. grandsons dob is 10-12-78.

ETA: Daughter JM posted on another forum she was inside Bobs home on Tuesday the 28th the day prior to Fontelle returning and the day after Bob went missing. We found it unusual SIL wouldn't be concerned for his wifes safety if a stranger had abducted Bob ( which has since been ruled out but was not on the 28th) and wondered if perhaps the reason for his lack of concern was because either he knew who was responsible so no need to worry, or perhaps grandson was there with his mom that day.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire