2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB objects moves to strike

HHJP overruled

It seemed very off when JB interrupted to object. I know he's allowed, but it almost felt like a breach of etiquette.

This is a fantastic job by the SA, today is Caylee's.

JB tries to object - Burden shifting

OVERRULED!

:gavel:

I think the A's not sitting side-by-side is Cindy's last ditch effort to influence the jury. She cannot speak anymore (unless God forbid she gets up and shouts out to try for a mistrial), so this is her last statement to the jury - "I am not on George's side any longer".

If she was innocent of the crime she wouldnt turn her head! JMO and she would have spoken up when she was given the chance.

Yes, and IF she were innocent she would of looked at those blankets... and remembered Caylee in a good way... not as her body wrapped up in it in her death.

I think ICA is getting bored and wants a break... so she is gonna cry a river so the judge stops Jeff Ashton.

No evidence of accident -- a jury may not speculate -- must reject accident.

The tears are because the JA is stating her bogus story of the drowning did not happen. They are for her. She is up the creek and she knows it.

Casey is not breathing like she is under any stress. I wonder if she is medicated and falling asleep.

DT should have gone with that "yeah, shes narcoleptic, that's the ticket"

This is exactly why I put my signature here as thats all the DT did was speculate and use hypotheticals.

I just had a thought...might have been said....thread goin too fast...but, IMO, CA was probably taking notes for the DT closing arguments while the things she thought were lies or contradicting the SA evidence during testimonies....maybe why she was always feverishly writing and shaking her head...bet we're gonna hear from JB about the chloroform searches and her insisting she did them and EVERYBODY - including the records - are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa