George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, according to HLN they cant show the re enactment in the body of their case but can in their closing. seems weird 2 me.

it also seems weird 2 me that evidence of TM's fighting past isn't admissible while evidence of GZ's interest in law enforcement is.

So he has not even been paid for his testimony? Sounds good to me.

I don't understand this input now from this ex-cop. More regurgitation of the same GZ side of the story. IMO

I don't understand this input now from this ex-cop. More regurgitation of the same GZ side of the story. IMO

Are you listening? He was not regurgitating he was explaining proper procedure.

To me all the state has is two cursing comments. That is all they have. I think that is completely reaching.

I SO agree! I wish there was a bleep button, it gets tiring to listen to them cursing over and over. JMO

This witness is testifying to what LE should do in such a situation. Which as Defence 101 has pointed out, plays right into the Prosecution's allegation that GZ is a Cop Wannabe. Thanks defense!!!

Many LE have never had to discharge their firearms during the course of their careers, IMO.

As far as I'm concerned, Mr. guy's question about whether or not Mr. Root had ever discharged his firearm during the course of his LE career isn't relevant.

MOO

I think this may be the biggest mistake the defense has made and they have had a winning run until that point, IMO

Exactly! Also, the prosecution must emphasize that GZ is not/was not a police officer.

In addition, IMO, the prosecution needs to stress that TM may have seen the gun before the physical "intersection" took place.

DEadly force is not just about shooting... Good comment.

Most people/TH's, even those usually pro-biased pretty much agree the defense has succeeded in breaking down the states entire opening argument. The witness yesterday (DiMieo) basically shut the door on any doubt that GZ was on the ground getting hurt. The state has no counter witness to that IMO.

IMO JMO

I just saw a clip on a newspaper for a missing child of the judge storming off the bench last night. Can someone tell me what happened and what it was about? the only voice was West complaining about full days and it being 10 at night but no context

West was making the point that the schedule the judge is imposing is outrageous because she kept them until 10 then insisted on resuming at 8. Leaving the defense with no time to both prepare and sleep. He said it was impacting his physically. The Judge wasn't hearing it and abruptly recessed and left the bench. She later changes her mind and started at 9, obviously.

I think this may be the biggest mistake the defense has made and they have had a winning run until that point, IMO

i note that almost every thing the defense does is seized upon by "guilty adherents" as the big Pandoras box that is the beginning of their downfall.

its the defenses latest BIG mistake that is going to ruin their case.

whose kidding who?

this is DEFINITELY my opinion. but it seems to me to be true.

GZ would have never followed TM without a loaded gun in his pocket. IMO

This seems like reaching to me. This witness has a logical answer for every question so the prosecution just goes to next "Ah ha" question. IMO

West was making the point that the schedule the judge is imposing is outrageous because she kept them until 10 then insisted on resuming at 8. Leaving the defense with no time to both prepare and sleep. He said it was impacting his physically. The Judge wasn't hearing it and abruptly recessed and left the bench. She later changes her mind and started at 9, obviously.

Not only that, they are still deposing and preparing witnesses when court ends.

What she did, is absolutely not judge like.. OMO

Regardless of what the bloke from the gym testified, that same gym is using George Zimmerman as an advert for using their gym..which leads me to believe that the general public is soo inamoured of GZ's fighting prowess, they will pay large sums of cashola to be like George.

Why base an advertizing campaign on George IF he isn't The New Poster Boy for successful fisticuffs...nevermind the G U N.

Please see my Sig for link to GZ's gym's promotion of his training.

Thanks. I think if the judge is prepared to work those hours so should the defense. West should retire if he cant take a full schedule to the point it impacts him physically. And a lot of the long days is due to motions of their own. That is just imo moo etc.
ETA and i wouild feel the same if it was one of the prosecution complaining about hours too. They should already be prepared

Go ahead.. Bring in the cell phone.. Give us cause to make sure those pics come in.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member