Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here, so not sure what I can or can't post. Has anyone noticed this picture on TC's instagram posted a week ago?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRg9Mp_BxHW/

It seems like they might be in Bora Bora? And if I'm not mistaken they have no extradition. Could they have gotten fake passports and travelled there? Just a thought...

I don't think he's BG. IMO he's a dude in mid life crisis with a young girl who is totally into him. IMO she she will realize it's not all roses and ponies and will hopefully come up for air and flush this out.

The FBI place him on the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
I'm not so sure he's not BG.

Plus he's familiar with computers and phones to fit with knowledge of Snapchat factor possibly.

I can't imagine how stressful it must be for this poor girl, with being 'on the run' ---total pressure, paranoia, loneliness, fear, long stretches of boredom with flashes of total fear. I really hope she is found soon and can rest and recover. :candle:

I live in a small, rural bedroom community in extreme southwest Alabama. Although small (and alas, having no Walmart), it is right off I-10 and very convenient to I-65. It just keep thinking it would be an ideal place to "hide in plain sight." It's small-town/country, so people mind their own business but are happy to help if you need them. There must be numerous other close, equally geographically convenient quiet little towns where they could potentially "start over."

And yet... as I type this I can't ignore a couple of things that have lately stood out to me. I wonder if TC told Lizzie they were going to have a special day together away from prying eyes. Maybe she said she had to be home by 5 or 6 or else she'd be in trouble. I can imagine her being excited but also fighting a perhaps growing unease about how quickly things were getting so serious. Maybe he joked about running away but she wasn't ready to go that far so he reassured her that he was only dreaming...

I have a terrible dread that she was beginning to have second thoughts and was becoming frightened. If so, he no doubt saw the writing on the wall and decided to act immediately or else lose -- truly -- all.

I don't know... I'm so worried about this poor child. Today on my way home from work I saw a man and woman looking at some no-credit-check-buy-here-pay-here wooden modular storage buildings in an out-of-the-way lot in my little town (and there is usually no one ever at that lot). They had their car trunk open too -- odd.

I immediately did a U-turn right past the place, drove into the lot and parked near them, pretending to be reading the information posted on the building in front. I surreptitiously observed them but they paid me no mind and didn't match TC and Lizzie anyway.

So I made another u-turn back onto the road and headed home... wondering how crazy I appeared to anyone watching me, haha. But I am just obsessed with finding Lizzie safe. As a mom of four, I am just dying inside for this poor girl.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I don't know the southeast at all, so I can't offer any thoughts as to particular places they might have gone. There might be some clues in his phone history. Maybe he reserved a cabin for a couple of months. And like you, I was also thinking that it might actually be easier to go undetected in a city, where people are less likely to take notice of others. But then there is the vehicle. They will need transportation to get the necessities of life, like groceries, so I don't see them getting rid of it. Maybe someone will spot the vehicle. Hopefully soon.

Plus he's familiar with computers and phones to fit with knowledge of Snapchat factor possibly.
He's on the TBI 10 most wanted and in all fairness while he's done disgusting things I don't think its fair to accuse him of a brutal double murder without evidence MOO

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

IMO he's been planning this too long to have been in Indy to just murder a couple of girls. RIP Libby and Abby.

No, I think he's got this grand plan and solely focused on E T. MOO

I noticed something it may be nothing but he seems to like Chick Fil A its in the background on the baby being born pics and then this. So maybe whoever can should see if they will put up flyers. I'm going tomorrow but I'm close to Nashville I don't feel like there in this area its only 30 mins from her home IMO they aren't going to be this close

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ1LqW9hG1n/

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Thank you, yet another sad case. God forbid it's him. Every time I see TC I am reminded of BTK, the looks and whole Christian persona.

Why is it hard to believe that she said that? Why is it difficult to believe that a grown man who has groomed a teenager, could have easily lied and said they were going on a date, and she was wary, but went anyway?

Because her IG clearly shows she was in on the whole thing. All In. I dont believe she ever said any such thing. Look how she behaved toward the girl who reported the kiss .And we are expected to believe that she, herself, told someone to call the cops on him? Color me skeptical.

*Although she is still 100% victim of this loser, she most certainly doesn't see it that way.

Been reading various news pieces. It's alarming to see how vulnerable a child (yes, I consider ET a child), can be, given her possible circumstances. News snippets about her father, reference his '10 children'. Other news, indicates that her mother, Kimberly, does not live with them. If these statements are true, It is easy to imagine a young girl, becoming enchanted by an older guy, who knows the things to say/do, to make her feel pretty, smart, important and special.
I'm sorry to say this, but TC seems like a tragically desperate person, who identifies with being ET's 'rescuer'. His religious scaffolding, is interesting to me. How much of it is a ruse, or a cover? How much of it is true, and related to him, believing that he is ET's modern day 'savior'. If is the latter, I fear how far he will take his warped interpretation of their ultimate salvation, together.

Cummins' Instagram is damn creepy. A bunch of "perfect love" memes... this girl has to be in mortal danger.

Does anyone remember the cowboy who ran off with the teen? After he was caught, he only got two years I believe. He's probably getting out soon, and I have no doubt she will go running to him.

This will be the same. Sadly. JMO

Cummins' Instagram is damn creepy. A bunch of "perfect love" memes... this girl has to be in mortal danger.

While I disagree about her being in "Mortal danger". His IG in indeed, creepy in its blatent proclamation of his twisted fantasy of their "unbreakable love"!

I dont think he'll physically harm the girl, I think he views himself as her savior who "sacrificed" his whole life for her. ( wife, kids ect...). ( How very Christian of him. Not.)

Right now he is totally delusional, for whatever reason.

Does anyone remember the cowboy who ran off with the teen? After he was caught, he only got two years I believe. He's probably getting out soon, and I have no doubt she will go running to him.

This will be the same. Sadly. JMO

Didn't her dad end up getting murdered? I think this guy would get more time since he was in a teaching capacity or I guess I hope.

Didn't her dad end up getting murdered? I think this guy would get more time since he was in a teaching capacity or I guess I hope.
I don't know, but that's horrifying if so. Do you remember her name? I want to look that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member