Searchers Find Evidence

That was all that was said. They will discuss the connection to Blanchard Park later.

I had no pic..just the sound OMG!!! chloraform found!!!
They are so close..

Casey's car tested positive for cholorform?

Casey's laptop showed someone searched for info about chloroform?

Did I hear that right?

no other local channels discussing the Casey / Caylee saga right now.

Wow, big info. Thanks for the updates, everyone!!!

On the phone thing ---- She supposedly lost the SIM to her phone at the park - the phone itself is at work on her desk..........

But, but, but - they went to her office, remember? She doesn't have an office. Her desk might be that table in the conference room they used for privacy because she doesn't have an office. She doesn't have a job. They fired her 2 years ago.

Salem

I always thought the "SCRIPT" or "SCRIP" was like a prescription -- 30 day scrip -- 30 days supply of some drug / or a forged prescription for a 30 day supply of some drug. Does anyone have evidence that it was a written script like a play/movie script?

This must be one of the things LP was talking about on NG last night... A shocking development that they heard about Wednesday.

Hold on, isn't Grandma a nurse? Would she have had a way to bring something like that home?

If she did she would have never brought it home for the purpose Casey seems to have used it.Grandma would never harm Caylee.

This is killing me here. R-22, can't it be bought at a CAR PARTS STORE?? For AC units in cars?? I have purchased it in the past when my ex worked on my unit.

Chloroform is used in the PRODUCTION of R-22, that doesn't necessarily mean it's found in the product.

WTF - just when I thought it couldn't get much worse.

Just quickly googled chloroform and founf sex stuff - chloroform kinky stuff.

Found it would be hard for reg. individual to purchase - unless in science or med. field.

Found in insecticides.

I said yesterday that maybe her google searches had the answer like "how to hide a dead body" but I didn't really think it would be THAT clear. Why would anybody in their innocent right mind search Chloroform...was it to put the nanny to sleep and bring caylee back home safely? (roll eyes)

I had also heard (can't remember where I read it or heard it), that Casey had also been visiting websites that talked about Florida "Sinkholes". Did anyone else hear about that, or has my brain fizzled on me?

I had also heard (can't remember where I read it or heard it), that Casey had also been visiting websites that talked about Florida "Sinkholes". Did anyone else hear about that, or has my brain fizzled on me?

I think Casey talked about it on her myspace.

CHLORAFORM!!!!!

:furious::furious::furious:
:eek::eek::eek:
:sick:
:mad::mad:
:steamed::steamed:
:puke:
:curses::curses:
:burn::burn::burn:
:pcguru:
:devil::devil:

Members online