NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
rfslacker - what about putting a collaborative document up at Google Docs and tweeting the url with the hash tag #LongIslandSK ?

Yep.

So if his father worked at HGH in the late 70's, did the DOC grow up there? Hmmm.

I also found a listing for the address of father in massapequa. Not clear if senior is still alive though. wonder if they still own the house.

"p freakin in between g and i? " ... how about we just agree on a 'nom de guerre' (fictitious name) .... i like "Mr Hyde"

Hi Filly,

No, I am not a psychic and I don't believe in them at all. Trust, a real psychic would be able to predict lotto numbers and until somebody can accurately predict mega millions for every drawing then that's when I'll believe in them.

Things just come to me. I can't explain it but I've learned to recognize and appreciate it. It's nothing that I can turn on or off like we do a light with a switch. I don't seek it out--it just comes when it I need to know or be aware.

I've been told that it is the gift of insight. I'm not sure what to call it but it ain't psychic.

S.O.B.!!!!!!!!!

that drawing...those eyes...Mr Hyde!!!!!

Those comments are from yesterday though. Looks like media would have gotten hold of it by now if he really was taken into custody. The man certainly has been in the news a lot over this investigation though. Most people who are inadvertently drawn into a murder investigation usually will withdraw from media. But I can't say this guy did that.

I bet he's there and he's in the sweat box... no media.

Good Afternoon Mr. Hyde...can we get you a cigarette? something to drink? we just have a couple of questions to ask you.....

ooooooooooooooo boy.

What do I make of it? I make that it likely falls under the catagory of rumor/gossip and is probably not allowed on the forum (which is why I didn't post it). ;)

Still...very very interesting. :)

it is very interesting and I wonder about its origin.

There's a rumor that's been going around up here in Massachusetts for three or four days that an area family with a missing person has been asked to submit DNA and other information for a possible match with one of the sets of remains.

Of course even if that's true, it doesn't automatically mean there's going to be a match. It could be an elimination, as well.

Those comments are from yesterday though. Looks like media would have gotten hold of it by now if he really was taken into custody. The man certainly has been in the news a lot over this investigation though. Most people who are inadvertently drawn into a murder investigation usually will withdraw from media. But I can't say this guy did that.

Also interesting that LE searched Oak Beach yesterday...by the docks. Trying to find that pic of the docks now. :)

Also interesting that LE searched Oak Beach yesterday...by the docks. Trying to find that pic of the docks now. :)

I posted it here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6365246&postcount=807"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #6[/ame]

Here's a link to newsday's video of the search: video here

LE said in the Newsday video on the 15th that they were planning to search the Oak Beach area this week.

Here's a link to an article I had never seen before, with more info on Maureen Brainard Barnes.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/...islandserialkillervictimsbondinsupportgroup_1

Including yet another fresh detail from Gus Coletti:

He came out of the bathroom, his two parrots, Chico and Zero, squawking loudly. A young woman later identified as missing person Shannan Gilbert came inside. “She just stood there and I dialed 911,” Coletti said. Then she ran away and fell halfway down the stairs. She went to a neighbor’s and banged on the door as well. That neighbor didn’t open the door, so she hid under Coletti’s boat.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member