Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this, don't know if it has already been posted or not.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fOv2eB3Zk9c&NR=1"

If this info was already posted, please feel free te delete this post

On that same account is a video 'Night club - 2009' - There are a lot of shots from behind and side. The ones from behind clearly show the marks from the hair surgery he has had.
I think that whole shoot was to capture pictures so he could study the hair ops. MOO

Also to note about 'devil horn surgery'.
This operation is to shave the protruding brow boss bone which is much more dominant in males.
Male to female transsexuals have this operation done as part of their facial feminisation process, amongst other procedures.

Hi guys,

Today, a user ILoveLukaMagnotta on youtube, posted UNCUT versions of welknown videos of luka (hi to all my fans, etc.)

Anyone has a clue where this comes from?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ILoveLukaMagnotta

She posted a video on the 21st called "Found a very interesting Video about Luka Magnotta - Thanks to the member of Dailymotion" .
I bet she just cut that video up in three different video's.

Hm, ok. Weird fan..........posted Luka videos just about everywhere on the internet under this nickname.

Hi guys,

Today, a user ILoveLukaMagnotta on youtube, posted UNCUT versions of welknown videos of luka (hi to all my fans, etc.)

Anyone has a clue where this comes from?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ILoveLukaMagnotta

There were a couple of seconds in that 3rd video I hadn't seen before, but I did find all the rest of that footage while searching around a week or so ago.

Justin Ling ‏@justin_ling

So I guess the real question is - did Magnotta give them the location of the head? If so: what does he get in return?
from Montréal, Québec

Retweet
Favorite

33m Justin Ling Justin Ling ‏@justin_ling

Just when I think I'm on a break from the Magnotta story, the head shows up. En route to the park now.

Any chance this picture is just an odd coincidence?
http://prada987.watchingkarlahomolka.yuku.com/

Guys I hope that picture is just photoshop... I might be a bit paranoid but don't you think it is strange that the cat and snake are close to weight lifting gym equipment? I know it is not the same type but LM have a picture lifting weight... Also he wrote that ripoff report about a personal trainer who works at some gym studio in toronto. Weird.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5grq4lC9M1ry63dxo1_1280.jpg
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ner-aja-cf970.htm&cd=1&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br

Justin Ling ‏@justin_ling

Angrignon is Montreal's farthest West metro stop. The park is just outside. This is a convenient spot more than a significant one.
from Montréal, Québec

Retweet
Favorite

2m Justin Ling Justin Ling ‏@justin_ling

Walking around Agrignon park. Don't see any cops. Wonder if they waited to pull it out before they told media.
from Montréal, Québec

Just found a youtube video, with audio from LM. It is his reaction to that Family Guy drama thing what was going on a couple of years ago. The upload is not from LM himself, but a girl who plays his video ( when it was still up in 2008 ) and giving a response to what he has to say.
Just search for "Re: Family Guy Banned" on Youtube.

Don't know if you are interested in it, but i thought i post it anyway.

wow,great find...that really is interesting....it seems he was honestly angry at the show and he made good points, really think this was not something he did for fame,it's understandable he's defending himself and he makes good points.Again the reactions to him are beyond harsh ,people just hate and bash him and his fake sock puppets are the only ones coming to his own defense....it really is sad....it made me shiver when he talks about how disgusting necrophilia is....I want to find that Family guy episode they were talking about,has anyone seen it?

Just found a youtube video, with audio from LM. It is his reaction to that Family Guy drama thing what was going on a couple of years ago. The upload is not from LM himself, but a girl who plays his video ( when it was still up in 2008 ) and giving a response to what he has to say.
Just search for "Re: Family Guy Banned" on Youtube.

Don't know if you are interested in it, but i thought i post it anyway.

Thanks for this!!!
4 years ago...Luka is so angry about Family Guy, he says: "and having sex with the dead corpse is called necrophilia.... it's disgusting..." . The girl from the video screams "NO, IT'S A CARTOON!" :floorlaugh: lol sorry! it's so freaky to listen to this audio now after what happened.

Maybe Luka decided to add necrophilia in the killvideo because if society thinks it is funny to watch necrophilia jokes in a cartoon, nobody would/should be shocked with his behaviour either...
this whole case is so bizarre:what:

....I want to find that Family guy episode they were talking about,has anyone seen it?

could be this?
"In the Family Guy episode, "Death is a Bi***", Death (represented by the Grim Reaper), continues to have intercourse with a woman after he kills her with his touch. In the later episode "I Take Thee Quagmire", Glen Quagmire asks Death if he can have the corpse of his deceased ex-wife "for a few minutes", implying that, among other things, Quagmire could be a necrophile. This was proved in the episode "And Then There Were Fewer" when Quagmire leaves with Stephanie's dead body."

Necrophilia in popular culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2008/09/30/7501/cartoon_necrophilia_is_wrong

Cartoon necrophilia is wrong - Australia watchdogs rule on Family Guy

Family Guy has hit trouble with TV watchdogs in Australia: for a scene in which the Grim Reaper has sex with a dead girl.
Cable broadcaster Foxtel has been reprimanded for giving the episode a PG rating, when it should have had a stricter M, for more mature youngsters.

The Australian Communications and Media Authority said the episode entitled Death Is A Bi**h breached the code of conduct, dismissing Foxtel's argument that the episode was so unreal it could not be taken seriously.

It ruled: ‘Necrophilia, even by way of an animated reference, contains an inherent impact higher than mild.’
Foxtel will reclassify the episode as M for future screenings and will review the classification of all other episodes of Family Guy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...necrophilia-scam/story-e6frexlr-1111117618506
"The authority investigated the episode after receiving a complaint from a viewer who took offence to a scene in which the character Death has sex with a dead girl in the back seat of a car."

wow,great find...that really is interesting....it seems he was honestly angry at the show and he made good points, really think this was not something he did for fame,it's understandable he's defending himself and he makes good points.Again the reactions to him are beyond harsh ,people just hate and bash him and his fake sock puppets are the only ones coming to his own defense....it really is sad....it made me shiver when he talks about how disgusting necrophilia is....I want to find that Family guy episode they were talking about,has anyone seen it?

Thanks! I agree with you that he did not make this video for fame, but simply to make a point ( maybe a bit of attention was in his back of his head ). My guess is that he felt personally offended by that show in some way. I never heard of LM before the end of May 2012, so i don't know what really happened during that whole FG drama. This is the only footage, so far i could find, from 2008 and i truely don't know how many other vids he made regarding FG. The only guy who has shed his light on this matter is bloglops ( or something similar ) but i don't know how accurate his claims are. There are some allegations that this bloglops person is turning everything in his favour. Also that Beavis dude on youtube is pointing out to him aswell. I truely don't know where the truth is in this whole maze, but what me strikes as odd, is that 1 guy makes a rant on youtube about FG, why are there many ppl bashing to that one guy? What was sooooo bad about what LM said, during that time, that he got a whole bucket or feaces over him?

Thanks! I agree with you that he did not make this video for fame, but simply to make a point ( maybe a bit of attention was in his back of his head ). My guess is that he felt personally offended by that show in some way. I never heard of LM before the end of May 2012, so i don't know what really happened during that whole FG drama. This is the only footage, so far i could find, from 2008 and i truely don't know how many other vids he made regarding FG. The only guy who has shed his light on this matter is bloglops ( or something similar ) but i don't know how accurate his claims are. There are some allegations that this bloglops person is turning everything in his favour. Also that Beavis dude on youtube is pointing out to him aswell. I truely don't know where the truth is in this whole maze, but what me strikes as odd, is that 1 guy makes a rant on youtube about FG, why are there many ppl bashing to that one guy? What was sooooo bad about what LM said, during that time, that he got a whole bucket or feaces over him?

He was turning the uploaded FM videos in to Youtube. Youtube would delete them because it was copyrighted material. So, the people who wanted to watch were really angry with Magnotta over this.

...but he really seemd to get that reaction whereever he posted....what about the e-strip blogs? what was so bad about them?

...but he really seemd to get that reaction whereever he posted....what about the e-strip blogs? what was so bad about them?

I think after the Family Guy episode, people attacked him anywhere and everywhere they found him on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy