Man Rips Head off of Controversial Wax Figure

Man Rips Head Off Hitler Wax Figure

Reuters
Posted: 2008-07-05 10:20:57
Filed Under: World News
BERLIN (July 5) - A man tore the head from a controversial waxwork figure of Adolf Hitler on the opening day of Berlin's Madame Tussauds museum on Saturday, police said.

More: http://news.aol.com/story/_a/man-ri...09990001?icid=200100397x1205086002x1200237510
Pity someone did not have the sense to do the same thing to the 'real' Hitler all those years ago......

I think it's disturbing the museum even had a wax figure of Hitler. FWIW- I get why the man beheaded it too.

I saw this on the news here and they had him sitting down in an office complete with flags and everything. On our news they said it was only the second visitor into the exhibit who beheaded him, so that was a short lived "opening":)

I'm definitely not a fan of der Führer, but I'm not a fan of people destroying property either. The work didn't appear to be glorifying Hitler, merely a historic representation.

People should learn to control themselves and obey the law.

I'm definitely not a fan of der Führer, but I'm not a fan of people destroying property either. The work didn't appear to be glorifying Hitler, merely a historic representation.

People should learn to control themselves and obey the law.

I agree with you:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back